oh

manchester

so much to answer for

>Wanting to join the m*ncs

t. Scouser

>ywn have cities with cool names in your country
>it will never be acceptable for you to use silly bong words

JDIMSA

Isn't this compensated by the fact that most of our city names are used in the states?

we didn't adopt any of the cool names

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester,_New_Hampshire

>ywn be from Manchester, NH

found the poofster lads

I live in connecticut and all of our towns have cool anglo names. Like Hartford, New Britain, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Norwalk, Simsbury. We even have a Manchester too. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester,_Connecticut

There's a Birmingham in Alabama too

yeah but who gives a shit about a bunch of smelly dumb hillbillies am I right???

I would be kinder to our southern friends if i were you. Would you like it if someone called tou a yankie?

It's just a meme mostly. I'm kind of jealous of the south honestly, because they have their whole southern pride and what not. Yankee doesn't really mean anything honestly.

I have always had a desire to live a relatively free but stressful live on a ranch. I'm from a rural area myself but it's a different atmosphere

Yeah I'm from rural connecticut, and pretty much the people here just try and be like southerners, but it's still a different atmosphere here too, because we don't really share that southern culture.

What's it like in rural spain?

>ywn be from Manchester
>ywn start a band with the lads for something to do only to take the world by storm
>ywn sell 250,000 tickets at a concert that 4% of Britain applied to go to

>you will never be a happy working class lad drinking with his mates and doing coke, fucking slags when not laying bricks
why even live?

Hot, quiet and quite nice. I'm going to move to Granada soon to study anyway, what should I expect from life in a big city (I've only ever been to a big city a few times before, never for more than 4 days)

I study in chicago, and honestly just be prepared to feel pretty lonely when you first get there. It also takes a long time to really adapt to a city. It's definitely a change in lifestyle. Also be prepared to just have people around you at all times. If you have a roommate too it can be hell, because where I'm from when you get tired of people you can just leave the house and go drive somewhere or go hike in a forest. In a city you're just always surrounded by people so that's never an option really. Also never be nice to the homeless. I'm not sure how it is in spain, but the ones here are really manipulative and addicted to crack. They will hound you like crazy.

I've never been to Manchester and never will.

M*nc here and I don't see what all the fuss is about

you don't know because all the magic around you is normal

Explain what this magic you speak of is then

There's a Cambridge somewhere I'm sure

>ywn be from Manchester, England

Yankee Doodle is having a laugh here
Manchester is rough