HOW FUCKING HYPED ARE YOU FOR STAR WARS ROGUE ONE

HOW FUCKING HYPED ARE YOU FOR STAR WARS ROGUE ONE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ill probably see it sometime after it comes out, enjoy it, then forget about it after a few days.

Incredibly.

I hope the Empire is menacing and brutally effective. I hope Darth Vader gets lots of screentime and kills the fuck out of a lot people. The main cast included.

i cant stand how safe and sterile these new star wars movies are. really disappointing

something something niggers.
something something faggots.
something something "strung wimenz."
something something jews.
something somethings cucks.

Before the reshoots? 10/10 hype

After? 2/10 might not even see it hype

TFW my friends are making me go and I don't want to say no because when I explain why I might reveal my power level

lol exactly how many times are you good goyim prepared to get bent over by this trash?

>a new star wars movie
>every fucking year

not at all. I wish the entire franchise died 10 years ago

Not at all, and its nice. I'll wait till the crowds die down.

I have absolutely no interest in this movie, and likely any future Star Wars movie. Episode 7 was enough to make me realize the future direction of the entire franchise, which is just a series of mindless chase or action sequences strung together with a Star Wars frame, and I couldn't care less about sitting through another one of those.

I just don't care, and if I get in the mood to watch some Star Wars, I'll just watch one of the originals.

>Sup Forums

I love Riz1 and Donnie Yen. I don't trust Disney after the disappointment that was VII.

Nobody.

Do you see how there's not a fuckton of threads bashing the movie? That means nobody cares. That's how you can tell how little people even remotely care about this piece of shit film.

#DumpStarWars

My enjoyment of the film will be greater knowing that it angers Sup Forumstards so much. It looks betty gud.

Wow you're so special. Cry me a river retarded snowflake underage.

>make some Star Wars outside of an actual trilogy
>pisses it is shit
Wew

Got tickets to see it in IMAX opening day, then again the next week. Yep it looks pretty wicked.

fuck off with this advertisement

Good goyim, give Disney your money

Hol up
>telescoping buttstock
>E-11 folding buttstock clearly visible under all that kit-bashed furniture
and I really wanted to like this movie

TFA was bullshit and i'm sure this is too. Not giving them my easy earned money.

Not at all after Force Awakens.

Not that Force Awakens was a bad movie. It was just too similar to a New Hope.

This one has way too many "hey guys do you remember the DEATH STAR? We totally do and you'll love it. Also AT-ATs. Those were cool too" shit going on in the promotional content.

It might be really good. I'll wait to judge but it's not something I want to go spend 13 dollerydooies to go see.

Maybe a matinee if it turns out to not be some nostalgia fest and has a plot not as safe a Turkey on a Thanksgiving afternoon.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>11 star wars threads up right now
Is Sup Forums going to become unusable again?

>again

Sup Forums has been shill central for Sup Forums and various other youtube personalities and memes ever since and even as moot transitioned out.

Vader will get a few minutes worth of screen time, and do little while on camera.

as long as the Empire is systematically exterminating minorities in the movie then I feel it could be the next Schindler's List

Heh, good one

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0

Wow you're right. Did they just get deactivated Sterlings with the buttstock welded to the frame and go from there? The studio's armorers couldn't even be bothered to change this?

This speaks volumes about the movie as a whole from this one little detail.

Dropped Star Wars when they cast a literal who and a monkey in the last one.
Try Reddit instead, fucko.

This is the best review this guy has ever done.

Also wow, holy shit they actually just filmed in a subway and covered up the escalators.

I'm not but holy shit does that still like cool

pls don't be anti-drumpf dribble

ill download it eventually

I agree it's shit, but when TFA came out it was completely fucked for a week. Like 90% Star Wars threads. The only thing the board was good for (unless you wanted to be sold some overblown fanfiction) was calling out the shills and watching their attempts to mimic "Sup Forums culture" as they ran damage control.

Couldn't be anymore lukewarm.

Just say Star Wars is fir babies. Cause it is.

im not, maybe i will have fun, but i hate Felicity jones she can not act

Honestly not really

I'll see it because I think it will be entertaining but I think everyone will be disappointed

Like the trailers really weren't that good

The dialogue was fucking awful

$0.1 has been deposited in your account. Thank you.

The Force Awakens was a straight up copy/paste of Star Wars 1977, whose main selling point was the return of Luke, Leia, and Han Solo.

Rogue One looks and reads like a fan film.