>still no DTS 1080p release

ree

>One more..just one more

going to go see it tonight

will let you guys know l8r

>Was it kino?
as much as bvs is

It was entertaining but it wasn't kino.

It was pure kino. Half was beautiful character development half was absolute war kino

Wtf happened to the brother? Shit movie

;_;

>>the human meat shield
I was laughing at that, along with Sarge's magic carpet ride.

This is what happen if Audi Murphy decide to put all his skill points into healing

That was awesome.

Literally felt nauseous half the movie

Are "muh morals" the alt-right version of "muh feelings"? This board's reaction to this film sure says so.

No, "muh kino" is.

But morals > feelings

It was American war propaganda

No, American sniper was

best war movie in a long time

Why not both? Oh and it was also Christian propaganda.

>Christian movie
>automatically makes it propaganda
Ok

His brother survived the war and died in 2007
What really outrageous is that the movie completely ignored Desmond's sister Audrey

*tips fedora*

I don't know if you caught this bit of subtle metaphor but Garfield's character represented Jesus. I know shocker.

You do realize 90% of other movies have anti christian themes?

>b-but they do it as well

Relax fedora

>fedora
What is this, 2012? Call me a cuck at least.

*tips cuck*

How much you do you tip your cuck? 15% or 20%?

Any HD torrents yet?

Coincidentally, American Sniper was the superior film.

Garfield's character represents Desmond Doss.

Nope walked out of it

as kino as bvs

learn to spoiler you autistic redditor

>Christian propaganda
You faggots are insufferable. It isn't trying to make you a Christian, it's showing you the amazing shit a religious man did.

*air horns*

Based Mel did it yet again
Everything he touches is kino

this.

Shit was comfy as fuck for the first 45 minutes. Then comes the nonstop brutal fucking battlefield violence

I mean shit, 99% of white people in the 40s were Christians

Thoughts the first 45 minutes or so were perfect. Once the war stuff starts it kind of goes down hill. A big part of that is that the budget is so low that anything that's CG looks like complete shit. The final terrible green screen shot of Garfielf being lowered with religious music playing is particularly aggregious. Also didn't need all the stuff with the real Desmond at the end. That felt like some shit you'd see in a Disney Sports biopic.

7.5/10

Such an amazing story honestly.

Also I don't know about anyone else but I was the only one under 60 is my theatre and I could hear uncontrollable sobbing coming from every direction as the credits rolled.

Radegund will be much better when it gets released in 5 years

I liked the end credits because alot of it seemed unbelievable. Then to hear how real it was, it was crazy.

>people bitch about Christian themes in a movie about a Christian soldier.

What the fuck? Are fedoras really getting upset about this? That's just fucking retarded! Its an anti war movie about a soldier who had strong Christian beliefs, so of course its going to have religious undertones. That was a big part of Dose's life and why he refused to carry a fucking gun.

Gibson is bringing christiankino back to the big screen

when is 2 Passion 2 Christ coming out?

Kino.
We need more movies like this one.

Great Movie. Mel did the war scenes amazingly as usual. however I had a serious problem with this film.

In normal life, I automatically assume that anyone who takes their religion seriously enough to make it an issue, ever, is fuckin' retarded. I get that some people do, that's fine, it's just not for me. But if you put that fucking retard next to me in a battle, I'm not having it. The more I thought about, the more I thought I would have beat him extra hard.

I suppose in this particular case I would have been wrong. but 999999 out of a million, I'm fairly confident I would be right.

Pic related was a normal simple type retard who also saved a bunch of dudes AND fired a few shots at the enemy. I'd march into hell with Gump.

Pure kino, MOTY, possibly MOTD.

>I suppose in this particular case I would have been wrong. but 999999 out of a million, I'm fairly confident I would be right
This all day. His morals are ridicules and being afraid to have a weapon on a battlefield is insane

>Pacifist who objects to violence and killing
>Contributes to a war effort and aids other in the killing of his fellow man

hey reddit

>walking out of a film
>ever
lol pure plebfilter. I love it

south america, central to south africa, phillippines, middle eastern sects

>I didn't watch the movie

Dumbshit

is this movie ACTUALLY good? because I love Mel but this movie actually seems like a parody from the trailers

He sure showed his pacifism when he dragged and protected a man firing a machine gun into people

But that's literally true by aiding the war effort he is helping other people get killed

>>Pacifist who objects to violence and killing
he objects to himself not being violent and killing

Thou shall not kill is what he cites all the time.

Did you even watch the movie?

>Thou shall not kill, but it's totally cool if you go out of your way to help others to kill
He's a hypocrite, plain and simple.

You're not innocent if you're an accomplice to a murder.

MOTY

Sup Forums seems to like it
It's obviously garbage

>One more..just one more
>putting web-shooters on
Was it really necessary scene?

Those are the two imperfections in this absolute kino.

>imperfections in this absolute kino.

A single tear ran down my cheek when the interviews rolled

>when he looks down at his broken and bloody LITERALLY SHAKING hands after lowering another dude
Beautiful. Favorite moment was definitely after what's his name dies and Doss is the last guy in the ridge just crouched over his friend heartbroken
>what do you want me to do?
>please just tell me what to do I don't know
>MEDIC AHHHHH MEDICC
>well alright then
>buckles his helmet and charges back in alone
God bless that man. Seriously one of the bravest people I have ever heard about. The best thing for me was not finding out it was a true story until the very end with the interviews. I thought the movie was fantastic as fiction but seeing the real guy just blew me out of the water. That dude actually went into a freaking enemy dirt bunker to hide. He actually hid under a dead body to avoid being killed. Anyone who calls that man a coward or a "cuck" for refusing to go against his convictions, personal beliefs or thoughts on them aside, is a fucking loser. What have you ever done ever? Nothing. 75 people. 75 freaking people he saved. Incredible. Love that guy so much.

When Vince Vaughn came on screen I thought he was gonna ruin the movie but he was surprisingly tolerable and even made me cackle with the Indian comments.

He wasn't even Christian lmao flat out says he's a 7 day adventist, what might possibly be (for sure with doss) an even stronger conviction of faith. They do things old school 10 commandments to a t, no eating meat, the whole shebang; granted the only ones I've ever met seem very cult like, but I am glad this movie gave me some perspective on it. You must be really bitter and jaded (possibly autistic) to not even be able to enjoy a movie if a characters beliefs don't align with your own.

>Was it Kino?

Anything Mel Gibson is instant kino you fool.

you sound even more retarded than doss to buy into propaganda like that. the guy was a fucking 35 IQ retard who didnt understand the danger he was in.

do you call a retard who runs into traffic brave?

>The best thing for me was not finding out it was a true story until the very end with the interviews
How stupid can you be?

boring bait

Not bait at all, friend, Doss is a legit retard and a religious nut (brainwashed by his parents, ofcourse). He was completely oblivious to any danger he was in. He wasn't brave, he ACTUALLY believed that "God" was protecting him and he was doing "God's" work. He thought he was fucking invincible, that's why he did it. He's not brave at all, he's just very unintelligent.

>legit retard
evidence? inb4 'uhhh there is but I'm not going to spoonfeed it to you'

fuck off dude

>grade 9 dropout
>believes in god

uhhhh user?

Oscar bait movie

>he ACTUALLY believed that "God" was protecting him

>anyone who doesn't know as much history as me is stupid

*tips fedora*

Any person who goes into the theater completely ignorant of the movie he's going to watch is a solid moron to me.

>2016
>watching trailers
>aka the entire plot, every good action set piece, and the resolution of the entire movie in 30 seconds *air horn with words*
Kiddo I stopped watching trailers long ago. I like a little surprise. Guess what? Pans out nigger, as evidenced above

I do it on purpose, and it often increases my enjoyment. Besides, if you need to know something about the movie before going in to understand it, then the movie failed.

I fucking lol'd at "HOW LONG YOU BEEN DEAD, PRIVATE GHOUL?"

>is unable to to read

>is proud of being ignorant

No wonder you loved this garbage.

Yes, I go in ignorant for my first viewing, because I can never recreate that experience. If it's a great film I'll rewatch it after getting more context. This is my approach to every form of media and it serves me well

>deliberately watching garbage

You need to try a little harder with your bait. Literally no one on earth has ever been as autistic as you are acting

It is a risk, yes.

>Literally no one on earth has ever been as autistic as you are acting
What about Doss :^)

How many people's lives have you saved? :^)

None because I'm not that autistic :^)

I don't think the movie ever tried to portray Doss as being "smart"

>jewish actor playing white hero
It's gay

Looks like it's a MOTY

You're a complete failure in pretty much every aspect of your life though? So I just don't understand your necessity to shit on everyone and thing around you? Now I'm sure you'll deflect with some meaningless jibe or comment that proves your parents were right to shamefully disown you.

Your movie is shit, Mel. Not even the Jews are responsible for you making this maudlin trash.

Its MOTY, only Scorsaysays Silence has a chance to contend.