Ghetto United Cringe

Why does Manchester United look like an African national team?

What are united objectives?

twitter.com/ManUtd/status/886186236293074944

Fuck, im back in my hometown for summer break while Manchester United are at UCLA

This is what the catalog of Sup Forums will look like in 20 years time. Not a single white athlete in sight

>What are united objectives?

to lose

>Blackchester Hoodnited

what language was that

looks like africa

What's the problem the team is full of modern Europeans?

in 20 years only goalkeepers will be hwite

I'm torn about supporting england anymore with how many niggers are running about. I would not support my local club if a nigger played so why the fuck should I continue to support england? Fuck england. Hope they lose to merica and get embarrassed. Nigger lovers.

5 niggers and 1 moor

*moop

Disgusting

I feel the same sometimes. I was supporting Scotlel in the recent game vs England

I dont watch the NBA or NFL so I no longer watch the ''''''''''''''''Premier''''''''''''''' League
especially when this club exists and actually wins things

christ i didn't realise Sup Forums was a containment board

The only teams I can support are Italy, and Eastern Europe.

Found the ape

Eastern Europe isn't a team

Sup Forumsack spotted

Nah, pacey black guys peak at 20, after that they're shit.

They all can do meme celebrations so its fine

Black people can dab better
Just look at your average white people's ""dab""
This shit would never pass a test at the Dab University of Dabchester™

>le modern fashionable black squad

this is why they will never win anything again

EL is irrelevant

im going to screencap this. we'll see

let me guess: arsenal fan and your favorite pilot is lewis hamilton

would not be surprised if mourinho likes to watch big black guys fuck his wife. he is basically Coach Cuck
>"The African players have a special character," Mourinho told a news conference.
>"They are a strong personality group in the team. They like to win, they like to work, they are team players. And they give a big contribution, not just in football terms but also in psychological terms.
>"They are people who are difficult to break, people who want to give everything - not selfish or thinking about themselves but about the team. We are very lucky with that group of boys."

Why are triggered by black people?

Whats happening in this pic

*dabs*

*dabs*

Back into your cage, carveryanon

back to your basement fucking whitecucks

an american football coach got a player of his to fuck his wife

look up rex ryan

And our children will worship them. Along with entertainers and majority of actors/actresses will be black too.

>that creole they're speaking

ManU is truly's the KANGZ team

your children will be black too

Are you alright my dude?

he's clearly holding back a laugh

btw anyone have that picture with a disappointed fergie in the background of an article with lingard doing some meme dance?

Kek

I'm black myself, checkmate.
We taking over

can anyone translate what they're saying?

>black """people"""

To look like the french national team.

Lol they aren't winning anything next season

WRONG. They will win the UEFA Super Cup

who was in charge of the signings for MU?

Mouyes is the kind of coach that wants the players to leave the thinking to him and excel physically. He would love to coach a team of robots. Same with Konte, if they get all the players he wants, Chelsea will be even blacker.

>tfw actually saw a black man yesterday on the night bus

It was me, the bus driver, some other dude and the black.
He looked at me suspiciously at one point but didn't do anything.

Not sure where the fuck he came from suddenly.

>Not sure where the fuck he came from suddenly
dab university

If blacks took over things would collapse

And that's assuming that they're actually 20.

I recently walked past the school I attended as a kid. One of the kids on the sports field was a black girl. Made me feel downright horrified. Not proud of myself.

cuck

There will be more than enough to constantly replace them

See:

American inner cities
Formerly white African colonies
Haiti

>Why does Manchester United look like an African national team?

Nigs are better at this running around and pushing a ball thing. We might as well cheer. I don't know why people are getting so upset about colonials doing a menial task like this.

>what language was that

French. For some reason Lingard was speaking shit ghetto French. Don't ask why.

France already has maximum 2 french players on the pitch at one time, I'm sorta amazed the USMNT is still actually pretty white considered we are less white than any country in Europe. I can't remember a time when our best player wasn't white

FFS at least Thierry Henry had a French name. All these new "french" blacks have names like M'bogo and N'gulu.

desu seeing the levels of autism breaking new boundaries year after year because of our NT is kinda worth it.

Is it? What's the point of a NATIONAL TEAM when it's made up of people who aren't truly from your nation?

>b-but they were born in France, they're french!

Being born in a garage doesn't make you a car. Your team can be good without being fully african, Look at Germany as an example. Around 5-10% of the country is Turkish or African and they make up that much of the national team.

Blacks are a superior breed.

In terms of physicality, they are stronger and faster.

Sexually and culturally, they are virile. Whites are sterile. This is why white youths choose black culture and sexual partners in America, where exposure to blackness is high.