Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6iefP8lf3o
youtube.com/watch?v=3_U2Mm-PZX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I make real hip hop I'm a lyrical spiritual miracle individual

youtube.com/watch?v=H6iefP8lf3o

his music is so bad.

his comedy was reddit tier trash and so is his music

why are you nerds so obsessed with this guy?

>he promised to get filthier
>became a meme rapper
youtube.com/watch?v=3_U2Mm-PZX8

nostalgia for 2015 senior year of hs

i miss my gf

Meh, at least he doesn't normalize alt right neo-nazis like Jontron and h3h3 do.

F to Pay Respects

Buddy, high school is over, she's gone, FIlthy Frank isn't funny at all and you need to grow up.

>normalize alt right neo-nazis like Jontron and h3h3 do.
What?

lol the fuck

Jontron doesnt like immigration without control, so that makes him a nazi.
That's how it works. Basically he lost a debate to Destiny because Jon cannot articulate at all.

>immigration without control, so that makes him a nazi.
You joking right?

Jontron is racist and H3H3 interviewed fascist professor Jordan Peterson

he's gonna come back to filthy frank in two years when his music career fails and the new frank will not be good and not even the fans will like it because they've grown up

That's the logic people use, seriously.

This would be really tragic if I was 14

Jontron isn't a Nazi but he is racist. Peterson is closer to an actual nazi because of his anti marxism fearmongering horseshit.
Pretty much this, his music is mediocre and cant hold up on it's own without filthy frank fans carrying it

>but he is racist.
when has he ever said a race is inferior to another?
his whole point that got people rustled was he didn't want open borders, which isn't a race issue

>Jontron doesnt like immigration without control, so that makes him a nazi.

Lololol, that's a strawman. Try again, swamp butt.

How did this faggot not realize sooner he was gonna fuck up his throat with that frank voice?

Unless you're bait, get off this site

at least he’s not a commie faggot like you

Havent cared about the channel since 2014. I forgot he was the guy that started that Harlem Shake meme. That was one of the biggest memes of 2012. God those were such simpler times, cant believe I'm fucking nostalgic for 5 years ago.

Please shut up. It has nothing to do with the thread. It's a fact these youtube celebrities said some racist shit like pewdiepie, idubbbztv, jontron and an actual honest to god fascist in peterson and h3h3 normalized them while Frank stayed politically neutral. That's why the content will be sorely missed among many other reasons.

He can't sing and he's going to be a singer. What is he thinking? His voice doesn't have enough character to work without actual skill

opposing marxism isnt fascism you fucking moron

filthy frank is irrelevant these days his music is shit and he's going to fizzle out in 3 years and try to start the brand back up while everyone moved on

>ywn be 15 and watch 2013 filthy frank with your high school buddies again

Do people who aren't 13 actually listen or care about this guy, or does this thread just show how underage Sup Forums really is?

I like Chloe Burbank
I don’t like his newer stuff as much

He’s just retiring characters and the music he would make that stem from those characters
He’s actually moving away from meme rap and getting more into cloudshit sad boi stuff.

>closer to an actual nazi
he is not, he is nonetheless a retard

Fascists were anti-communist, that was a major part of their platform. It's one of their ways to ease you into their ideology. Peterson pushes "Cultural Marxism" conspiracy theories and h3h3, joe rogan, and others give credence to those ideas and spread it to dumb impressionable teenagers. They have a social responsibility as entertainers to tell the truth to their young audience that looks up to them, or be politically neutral. Otherwise they're spreading misinformation that enables the rise of fascism, and that's not OK. Joji probably doesn't want to be a part of that and is upset with what the youtube meme scene has become and that played a little bit of a role maybe. We'll miss him either way.

>Please shut up. It has nothing to do with the thread.
You brought it up mane'

From the debate with Destiny (where Jon got fucking obliterated, btw)

-Foreigners dilute the gene pool
-Black crime in America is the same as in Africa
-Racial issues can be summed up via mixing different colors of paint
-Statistical data means nothing because Clinton lost the election
-the richest black man commits more crimes than the poorest white man
-Tribalism is a valid theory
-Immigrants are destroying every single country they are let into
-America is gonna become mexico
-Racism is over
-Muslims are organizing to make it seem like Christians are protesting abortion clinics.

Sad that someone as popular as Jon was brainwashed and radicalized by the alt-right. No doubt there are going to be people here (cause this is Sup Forums after all) that wholeheartedly support this.

no it isn't a major part. pretty much everyone who wasn't a marxist opposed marxism. you need to fucking euthanize yourself pronto.

I watched him when I was 17.
I miss watching filthy frank and h3h3 (before he sold out) with my gf in 2014-15. Winter break 2015 holy shit, we spent every day together, watched animu and these videos, smoked weed, introduced her to midwest emo, vaporwave and citypop, it was the last year of high school so low pressure and everything was chill. God I miss that era. Now I'm a depressed wreck on SSRIs, stuck in college alone and overworked, and haven't had a real gf since. This hurts since it's just another sign those days are done and lost forever.

>muh health conditions that I 'don't wanna talk about'
>muh suffering artist
the guy fucked himself over, his musique is on the same creative level as "5 HOURS STUDY CHILL BEATS", his comedy sucked too but atleast there was demand for it.

Eh who gives a shit as long as the content is good. Kill yourselves comrades
You should quit Sup Forums and get out of the teenage mindset, really grow up and you'll feel better same goes for all of you

so everyone who doesnt agree with communism is hitler then?

proleterian idiot the bougeouir z will rise again!

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT STUDY CHILL BEATS!

lofi hiphop radio 24/7 has more melodic merit than joji could ever dream of showing, the fucking retard.

Pretty much if you're adamantly opposed to it and pushing conspiracies like that saying it's subverting western society. It's sad these people are given such a large platform on youtube and spreading to kids through memes/comedy fanbases.

WAIT TIL YOU GRADUATE SON

>Peterson pushes "Cultural Marxism" conspiracy theories and h3h3, joe rogan, and others give credence to those ideas and spread it to dumb impressionable teenagers. They have a social responsibility as entertainers to tell the truth to their young audience that looks up to them, or be politically neutral.

Yeah, it's sad how easily disenfranchised teens eat that shit up. They just need positive guidance, but get roped into something horrible instead. We've spent so much time bitching about tumblr SJWs, but their beliefs have never been THIS cancerous or dangerous.

Adulthood is worse

doesnt that mean the us government is a nazi regime since they literally spent the last 80 years fighting communism across the planet?

delusional/10
I wish him success tho: he's a creative guy but so far he's a mediocre rapper.

joji doesnt give a shit about that
this part is correct, these kids look up to these entertainers and they should vet what their guests are saying
this part is not this is stupid "everyone i dont agree with is a nazi" tier

amen sis!

ask if obama administration was against communism, cause if you just ask without clarification they will say yes because drumpf = hitler, also saying obama is hitler is racist. mental gymnastics ahoy, boys.

> commie
Stop this cold war meme already.

Aint nothing wrong with fascism

The alt-right turn to name calling as a deflection when they don't have any valid counter-arguments. Learn to identify when they do this, cause it's one of their main debating (or non-debating) strategies.

I mean I'm not gonna get into it but the US certainly has fascist tendencies.
That's what they're trying to do, that's what Sup Forums is for. Stormfront and co unironically use it to spread propaganda and "meme warfare". Cryptofashes use tumblr SJWs as a boogeyman to legitimize far right beliefs. Slick talkers like Peterson can dress it up in rhetoric and through self help fatherly advice resonating with these kids, but the underlying message isn't very different. Maybe not full on blood n soil Nazism, but it's definitely some sort of far right traditionalist conservative nationalist way of thinking. There's a reason WHY these people are fans of him. Because of his slick talking and knowledge, he's scarier because he can disguise it and get mainstream platforms opposed to PC to go along with it and present an air of respectability.

Anyway that's all I'm going to say on the matter further.

fuck off

i dont deal with them, they're just meme spouting retards no one takes them seriously outside of the internet. they're a punchline.

obama was neolib scum like every other us president, trump is same flavor of shit just with reactionary social views
TWO ok songs I've heard, two, and one was forgettable enough i dont remember which one it was. other was i wont waste my time which was kinda cool lofi r&b but still not enough to carry a career. it was soundcloud type shit

That song put me to sleep. This guy has no future.

yall are paranoid

Legions of underage and reddit will prop him up

Marxism was kind of a huge breakthrough idea back in the days and quickly attracted attention of philosophers. "Nobody likes marxism" is a meme.

>couldn't hold on to eastern hegemony for longer than a century
go cry levellers

quality thread

I'm actually excited for his future as an artist, he's a pretty creative intelligent guy, very interesting dude

yeah and we don't live 'back in the days', so for you to call anyone looking back on communism as a destructive force (a completely acceptable thought) a fascist is you being a dumb fucking piece of shit. kill yaself my dude

Will anyone care for his music once his meme status is removed?

I will. I think it's pretty lit and it's cool that Asians are getting more represented in the hip hop/music game. We need more of that positive role models for the hapa community.

He's absolutely right, though. Some of the alt-righters ITT are getting unsettled that he's pointing out the method of brainwashing/radicalization (though it should be glaringly obvious given how much people are trying to shout him down)

> for you to call
I didn't call anyone. I just came here. Idiot. And what's up with communism all of a sudden?

Someone said youtubers were alt right or something and it was cool that Joji wasnt

good for him, at least he's doing what he likes

Stop it.

>throat tissue damage
holy shit, he actually hurt himself doing that retarded voice

Good riddance.
He was never funny and his music is disposable tripe.

As a math major this is so retarded, psychology cool but JP needs to stay in his fucking lane

Actual cringe

>This guy

1488rising a shit
The only good thing about that is they feature Frank Yang. I hope they release Frank Yang playing the violin someday.

What are his neurological conditions? Any proofs?

>brings up politics in completely unrelated threads
>probably whining in other threads that Sup Forums is ruining this board

bait

Well he's moving on with his life. And that's fine. He's grown up he couldn't keep making the shock comedy videos forever.

yeah and there'll always be a very vocal majority of people who don't take his artistic endeavors seriously.

/thread: imagine stefan from DG had a make up haul channel. instantly this plateaus your credibility

The left really can't meme.

>nostalgia for two years ago
Fucking really?

his music fucking sucks but his little preteen fanbase love it because they think it's deep or whatever the fuck

I'm feeling a strong 2, to a 3.

its actually saddeing seeing the yous to this post. I fully agree with him, and downplaying the issue because HEHehe SJWs! is bad

so you want replies too huh, here you go FAGGOT

I like it in a nostalgic manner, like finding all of his music and all the jojivlogs thing, he became kind of my inspiration to become a producer and although that didn’t worked out thanks to him I started finding out new artists and great musicians while making me laugh like any other guy in the site. But his music nowadays sucks big balls.

>imagine stefan from DG had a make up haul channel
This is the best thing I’ve ever imagined ever. I want that to happen now.

>stride to
Kek. Also, that overuse of commas. Really disturbing to see how stupid this guy is.

Holy shit you guys are young. No wonder this board is trash

>Explaining the proven issues in Marxism makes you a Fascist
I don't even think you're baiting, you are an actual retard.

He got a seizure a couple years ago for doing this stupid shit.

Yeah I even became a bit obsessed with him, ashamed to admit. It was more because I empathized with his situation, not because I actually liked everything he did that much. But at least some of his videos were pretty funny, and joji is probably a nice guy. His latest ep's suck ass though, no way around it

dude's health is so fucked i doubt he'll live to see 35, so let him be

>complain about paranoia and boogeymen
>think that "Triggered SJW comp #147" videos are Nazi brainwashing tools

>fascist professor Jordan Peterson

this is the baitest bait I've ever seen. You'd like me to believe you don't know how to use the internet to google, or that Sup Forums is infested with Antifa scum. (Although that is likely, because the "artist" types, generally don't know a from b in politics, and are emotionally leaning)

God dammit you still made me answer Baaaait.