BAN THE ISLAMIC FLAG

BAN THE ISLAMIC FLAG

How's the Confederate flag been banned from private ownership? You can purchase one and fly it in your yard or put it on your car or whatever all you want.

That's the Turkish flag.
Grease clogged up your brains amerifaggot.

Are you retarded? The Confederate battle flag is just banned from federal and certain states property. They don't fly religious flags on any federal property because separation of church and state

What's your problem bud?

>American education
That's a Turkish flag

What if the Ottoman empire was Christian? Do you think that would fix all those years of subjugation and the current Balkan problems?

And before that it was an Ottoman Flag

Low quality bait

Hey Borat how you doin'

One is the national flag of Turkey and the other is the naval jack of the largest pro-slavery insurrection in human history.

I agree 100%

turks are evil, ban their flag!

>Grease clogged up your brains amerifaggot.

ban their flag, too
it's lines give me headaches

HELLO, WE GOT CALLED TO THIS THREAD

THEY SAID IT WAS AN EMERGENCY

SOME KIND OF ROACH INFESTATION

STAND BACK AND WE'LL TAKE CARE OF THEM

If it was christian it wouldn't be a shitty backwards empire of mud and mosques

lol fuck your shitty flag.i hope police shoot anyone that wear or owns this shitty flag.
get mad redneck

Don't disrupt the narrative.

Borat was Kazakh.

No it wasn't you retard

Hurting the roach's buttocks is a lowly, but rewarding sport.

*sips tea*

Not even 20 posts in and the perpetually butthurt Turkroach shows up.

>implying there's a notable difference

Silly American. It's not about religious doctrine but how religion shapes culture and how it is put into practice.
That being said, up until Ataturk, the Ottomans held title of caliph, and Turkey was the center of the islamic world.
The islamic world is all about conquest, rape, pillage, kidnap, taxes, authority...my point is, Turks are the worst. The absolute worst.
As the guy from Golden Dawn said, for hundreds of years we have fought to keep that disgusting symbol of hate, the crescent moon and star out of Europe.
Now, Europe is importing them willingly. That is crazy. Islam should be banned. It's a hateful political ideology.

The symbol of islam must be banned.

There is no " ISLAMIC FLAG" that's turkey's flag, retard. There's only religious symbols like the cross and whatever.
Good luck trying to ban the moon and stars