Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmZq_wJhwX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree. We should elect leaders based on their running performance

cant run from bullets

fascists glorify physical performances until they can't compete with non whites

someone wrote here that they have different muscles to run away faster

Came to post this

They should have glorify shit like swimming or weight lifting.
Aye. They have bigger muscle too even tho they are not so strong

>They should have glorify shit like swimming or weight lifting
only reasons whitey is strong at those fringe sport is because there is no infrastructure to train for them in poor countries

that's a fact

they have some of the heaviest animals in the world

zero fucking excuse

What infrastructure do you need to swim? Africa is not a wasteland. Blacks in developed countries can't compete in them either

>how did they even colonize us

Because we are far smarter.

hearty kek

What about african americans or africans living in the uk?
Your statement makes no sense.

WE

I'm sorry your weak ass got triggered just then, but its true. You're built for running away, let real men handle the hard stuff. :^)

>start shit
>get immediately assblasted by a minor truth bomb

I like this thread.

Nig nogs cannot out run white mans firearms.

we may be smarter then the negroes, but when it comes to physical prowess we cant hold a candle to them, they just are better at everything that involves the body...dancing..sports...sex..

DESIGNATED

SHOOTING STREETS

They also can't run white man's farms.

> muh fayscis raycis
lol what a faget, stfu you substandard human

there have been various physical factors invoked for blacks not doing as well in swimming as eurasians but I do wonder if they might make up for those with their potential advantages with good training

I think west africans and african-americans would do well in olympic lifting too

french people are not white

than*

Weak enough to make black people our bitch for the past 500 to 600 years.

Why did you photoshop the shitalian flag over Ethiopia?

I'd be surprised. biomechanics aren't exactly magic. People with short torsos will suck at everything that demands a strong or flexible core and long legs will fuck your lifts.

If there were hidden talents the huge US sports infrastructure would sniff them out.

ITT: insecure whiteys who feel the need to defend their race against a twitter post

you can't outrun bullets

>gypsy education

that's a good point but it might also be that blacks are funneled into more lucrative sports re: American market like FOOBAW and basketball

maybe we need to take a large enough group to China and find out...

i agree
i am brown haired brown eyes catholic latin speaker
i am therefore a latino

so you can all go fuck yourselves, stop assimilating me to germans

>see a thread w/ race banter
>get offended that the other side is trolling you back

c'mon tyrone, its okay, you can still shoot dem hoops, boy

whites are the best in sports

Only thing you need to powerlift/lift are logs and treestumps, no excuses.

Funneled? Are you implying one ethnicity gets funneled into moneyed sports and others get filled out with the rest of society? that's sum kinda raysis boolshiet, baka senpai, sound like there needz ta be mo money fo dem programs

Swimming is about a body shape, muscle quality and cardiovascular system. Ultimate white sport

this

They fought a war and lost, what do you mean
Sorry that the rromani-an history class focuses almost exclusively on being romanz n sheit

There's one or two african american weightlifters who are actually good, as opposed to the rest which is 50% euroasian, 25% central and southern american, and 25% asian.

krijg kanker krulbroodje

as I said, plenty of physical factors have been persuasively offered. it still would be interesting to see how they would fare if they were basically forced to participate i.e. equalizing all other factors

>wh*ties
Loooooool

It would be interesting to see if whites were forced to participate in sprinting/jumping/running.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmZq_wJhwX0

Shitty? It's quite obvious how good uou will be as a sportsman after about 2 years of training and I will never believe that no black man swim more than 2 years

french people are the master race

whites seem to have less of an access 'problem', so to speak, to those

either way, I'm not sure why you're getting so butthurt, that would be interesting too

I'm not getting butthurt at all, I legit think there would be more white sprinters in the olympics if more whites started training for it since young.

there are already enough whites. whites just suck.

ok then. in that case my bad and we agree

Suck on this *unzips cock*

> i.e. equalizing all other factors

Thing is you fail to provide a single such factor

From my observation American black view any sport as a potential meal ticket MORE SO than whites or other more economically able groups in USA. They're the ones that would try their hand in some niche sport or encourage their kids. Look at the two prominent black women in tennis, Serena and whatshername, they were brought up to be an investment almost.

On the other side you get underrepresentation of affluent minorities in sports, that's the general dynamic. Exactly opposite of those "factors" you keep mentioning.

owo

I did offer one earlier, some sports are way more lucrative than others

swimming was specifically brought up. African-Americans don't exactly have a good relationship with it, and to an extent because of demographic factors. I wouldn't expect them to kick ass at that specific one due to various physiological factors but either way

no offense but your observations seem as grounded as mine so I'm not sure why you're getting mad at my hypothetical

You reveal only of yourself through your cynicism. Your feelings toward government.. bitter. It colours your interactions with others.

OP only implied African genes are physically superior (from pic). To be fair, this is objective.

whites are submissive cuck with inferior and weak genes

there are plenty of athletic black americans with swimming pool access

WUZ

deep mang

hello subhuman

>I did offer one earlier, some sports are way more lucrative than others

How does that deterr nonblack competitors? how do less lucrative sports attract more richer ethnicities?

Who is more prone to pursue a high prestige sport even if they can't reach pro status, a middle class suburbanite or a hoodrat? Who is more prone to try a different route with a more obscure or less lucrative sport to land themselves an actual career?

>no offense but your observations seem as grounded as mine so

You're grasping way too much.

>I'm not sure why you're getting mad

And projecting. Look, bubb, your logic is just full of holes, thats all.

I don't know, you'd have to find those things out by studying them. your 'common sense' approach is a bit useless

>You're grasping way too much.

well, you didn't offer much

>And projecting. Look, bubb, your logic is just full of holes, thats all.

my 'logic' was that e.g. a more draconian system like China's might tell us more about the relative merits of different races in different sports

does the historical underrepresentation of Poles in science compared to Germans or Swedes, even when they had their own state, mean that they just aren't good at science? yeah we'll go with that

PS and also you don't appreciate how proactive the sports are in US. Young athletes will get actively approached by coaches and whatnot and offered a try in a different sport. Their industry is huge and the money behind it is ridiculous.

\

>my 'logic' was that e.g. a more draconian system like China's might tell us more about the relative merits of different races in different sports

Its a useless remark that nobody cares about for 30+ posts now.

>does the historical underrepresentation of Poles in science compared to Germans or Swedes, even when they had their own state, mean that they just aren't good at science? yeah we'll go with that

"Great" analogy to USA, a single country with a single system with no segregationist policy, that tries to recruit as much talent as is humanly possible. Same reasoning will tell us blacks actually aren't talented runners, it just worked out like that b/c of quirks in multiple unrelated systems, from US to many different African countries' sports industries.

Like I said, you're just awful. You make this completely mystic, unfounded judgment that there HAS to be untapped potential there, in this one group and only require evidence against it, otherwise you're adamant that you're right.

>Its a useless remark that nobody cares about for 30+ posts now.

it's the usual "whitey stronk, deal with it" remark, nothing interesting

>Same reasoning will tell us blacks actually aren't talented runners

running is a sport that requires much less technique than other sports like olympic weightlifting and the black advantages in it (western and eastern in different areas) have been very well-explored

>there HAS to be untapped potential there, in this one group and only require evidence against it, otherwise you're adamant that you're right

nope, I'm saying there might be, I don't see why agnosticism is so bad when we really don't have the best comparative data around