What's wrong with you?

This board is one of the most degenerate places I have ever visited.

I don't like social-justice warriors, feminists or all the "progressive" people either, but at least they have fucking empathy. They don't laugh and make jokes about women being assaulted, raped and murdered. You all complain about "non-white" behaviour, yet you all behave just like them.

What is your fucking problem? Really?

I see a lot of nazi fetischism on this website, which is ironic to me. You know why? Because they stood for something. Namely, tradition, discipline, and self-respect. Values that you people seem to have no comprehension of whatsoever.

You say that the white race is the master... Why don't you start acting like it, and hold yourself to a higher standard than those you despise and wish to exterminate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k0NY-fo6O7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How's the BBC Sven?

Fuck Nazis and fuck you as well Sven.

If this place is bothering you, then leave.

Good luck with that though. I've tried and failed after years of hanging out here.

Butthurt cuck detected.
Get back to sucking muslim cock Sven.

I came here for a couple days in a row last week to see where all the crossposters came from.

I felt my IQ dropping and the paranoia on this board is overwhelming.

Then I realized this is all edgy satire so I visit once a week to laugh at all the threads.

>Then I realized this is all edgy satire so I visit once a week to laugh at all the threads.
Do you think it's funny? You think rape, assault and murder is something to laugh about? What the fuck is wrong with you?

rare as fuck

Piss off you useless worm. I just want a family, but noooo, muh genders, muh feminism, muh marxism brain wash in universities and schools, muh no borders, muh you're white kill yourself, muh white guilt, muh degeneracy is normal, muh racism for disagreeing, muh hitler for not agreeing with me, muh social suicide because i do not want my mother/sister/friends/gf/wife to be raped and murdered, muh fuck christians #notallmuslims.

Fuck you and your kind, I piss on everything you stand for and represent. Fucking traitor, defending them 3rd world by 2025 is on your forehead.

As I said. I want for me, and every european out there, to be left alone. We are not responsible for the past. I did not fight in any war. But the leftist want somehow to make me pay by erasing everything about me on all levels.

Fucking wench! Burn!

SWEDEN YES!

I pay taxes, work and don't commit crime. That's a higher standard than most "people" live up to.

What the FUCK is wrong with YOU?

I don't laugh at the rape cases or racism, I laugh at the edgy teens who think the rape cases and racism are funny.

It's like, holy shit...do these people actually exist?

What the hell is your country

Anything can be funny. Lighten up, you fucking faggot.

I'm sure that's true if you're psychotic or lack empathy. What's funny about a person being assaulted? Raped? Murdered? You have a sick mind if you think that's funny.
My bad. I apologize.

>but at least they have fucking empathy

No they don't. That's why we hate them.

I don't see them laughing at people being assaulted, raped or murdered. That's pretty much exclusive to Sup Forums. I haven't even seen that shit at stormfront. They feel for the pain and suffering of their brethren. Why don't you?

Why would I care about gays?

Sweden yes!

Leave

Gallows humor.

The ability to laugh is what separates is from the sjws. We will win because we are funnier than they are.

That's because the people being assaulted, raped and murdered weren't white straight males. Didn't your health minister want newborn white males castrated? That's some tolerance, it's almost radical Islam tier.

Hollow / false sympathy is not a virtue, it is a product of intellectual cowardice or dishonesty

>assault, rape, murder

If you have so much empathy and sympathy for the victims of these crimes, why do you live in the cuckshed while Abdul bin Jamal fucks your wife and rapes your daughter, while murdering your son in the street?

Is it so much easier to decry "mean speech" on the internet than it is to clean up your own house?

Or are you just another shill?

Swedes really honestly have no sense of humor.

What about sadism? Is that a virtue?

Schadenfreude isn't a form of sadism, it's just a natural vocalisation of the callousness humans naturally feel for the outgroup. It's the reason SJWs are balls deep in the 'male tears' garbage.

You are correct.

Internet anonymity is inherently degenerate, as is the Internet itself.

It promotes lack of accountability and shame. The Internet must be destroyed for our own good. or at the very least treated just like public, and nothing should be different than on the streets, real faces and all.

>Look at flag
>Opinion instantly discarded

Kill yourself

>it's just a natural vocalisation of the callousness humans naturally feel for the outgroup
That doesn't explain how white people on Sup Forums make jokes and laugh about the suffering of their white brethren, does it? Considering that's their ingroup.

Sup Forums culture is a Jewish trick and it's all about degenerating proper language and communication and short-circuiting the brain.

Cynicism is corrosive.

Try going a whole day without using ANY memes, internet language or abbreviations for things that should be taken seriously (such as "fap", "fuck", "cuck".... the list goes on)

Freedom of speech and information is one big joke becasue language has power. The way it's treated today everyone has forgotten the power of words and that words matter. Except the SJW's who realize this but are deluded about everything else.

You have a rather simplified view of how outgroups are constructed. They occur tribally and ideologically as well as ethnically and sexually.

>Sweden surrenders it's woman to Muslims and inbred Somali's
>Leftcucks think they'll survive
>Not just prepping itself for ethnic cleansing
You will fucking die mate and pic related

Rape is fun for 50% of the people involved sven.

It's still their ingroup, is it not? Besides, how is it even relevant? Are you saying people have no control over their actions? They make these posts out of instinct?

Because Sup Forums is brainwashed by Darwinism and "might makes right" above all else. When in fact, evolutionism is VERY degenerate and not traditional by any means. And even then, people who use Sup Forums would be the first to be killed in an extreme eugenic regime. For god's sake, the very things that people here support would destroy the only safety nets "inferior" white males had for most of history- things like marriage, monogamy and religion.

Thank you.

I agree with you (I'm only here for the same reason people go to the zoo).

If Sup Forums really were 'ubermensch' they wouldn't waste their time on an internet board gawking at jews, muslims, and feminists.

>> (everyone else)

> "c-cuck! you are being shilled by the joos!"

A comment on the internet doesn't hurt me, honestly say whatever the fuck you want, because I don't care, and I'm leaving the thread right after this is posted.

richfag on vacation

The Internet is a drug. Realize this and then you realize what you're dealing with.

This site is literally Tinder for conversation. Words with no accountability or sustained attention. People here are addicted to saying everything they think.

I don't even think autism is the right word for it though. I'm diagnosed autistic and truly autistic people are usually obsessed with honesty and can't stand facades.

I hope you get gang raped by a gang of Somalis you swede cuck

I love Sup Forums but I recognize it's because I'm an addict. I hate the idea of destroying the Internet but I fear it would only be a good thing. There's no clear fix, with the Intenret in existence at all you either get places like this, or censored government-approved walled gardens. But with no internet at all everything is sane again.

That said you won't be able to change Sup Forums, it's always been about cynicism and morbid joking. You'd be best just leaving here and finding somewhere better.

We can't afford to be nice. Regular conservatives are nice and look at what they get. Hence 'cuckservative'

>fuck holding myself accountable for what I do on the internet
>someone should act like my parents and take it away from me
you cucks make me sick.

>at least they have fucking empathy. They don't laugh and make jokes about women being assaulted, raped and murdered

no they really dont user

when they are out performing they virtue signal harder than anything else on the planet

behind closed doors they are just as depraved and cruel to those who dont hold the same values they do and experience shadenfreude whenever something ill befalls a rival

tl;dr people are shallow and fickle on all sides it has nothing to do with race or political ideology - people will run with something they think works for them until it doesnt then they are on to something else

Will heed your advice. Thank you for your posts.

I never said I want people to take speech away from the Internet.

I'd rather either 1) keep it exactly like this and open to everyone,but people should have a thicker skin and be able to deal with it, or 2) Just kill the whole internet entirely and go back to saner times.

I'm opposed to intermediate measures like censoring people's jokes or opinions. OP never said that speech should be banned. It's about personal change.

>I never said I want people to take speech away from the Internet.
>Just kill the whole internet entirely and go back to saner times.
so i said
>someone should act like my parents and take it away from me
Is this really that hard to understand?

How long have you been here? Just wondering.

I don't like a lot of chan culture but I also am not deluded enough to want to control or change it. It's your personal choice to surround yourself with people and language you like better. And sometimes there are good discussions here, just have to wade through a lot of shit. And I even am ok with insults and cruel jokes, but not if it's one's entire outlook on life.

I think that half the people here are normal nice guys irl and just come here to vent their anger.

You honestly sound exactly like a woman, maybe you are just underage

ONE OF US
N
E

O
F

U
S

>you all
Are you sincerely stupid enough to feel superior by shitposting from your imaginary pedestal?

>How long have you been here? Just wondering.
6 months or so.

Jesus user if you don't like it just leave. Don't stay here 6 months.

This is morbid, contrarian, horrid humor.

British flag is everywhere

SWEDEN YES

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a mod of several highly influential subreddits and every fucking hour I have seen constant and persistent fucking Islamaphobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters for hours now. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit

What OP is saying has merit. The key if you want to stay here is realizing that you need to lighten up sometimes and realize that this is a place for people to come to say *anything* that wouldn't be acceptable in public (whether because of political correctness or just because of decency). And not take it all seriously. Though neither am I one of those trolls who believes "Sup Forums is all satire lelelelele."

I do agree that trying to make Sup Forums into a place for civil conversation is a huge waste of energy and it's best to work on yourself and your own real community instead.

What makes freedom of speech work is tolerating people who think are offensively wrong. If you think you can tell people to shut up in this context then you hate freedom.

>muh moral superiority for handing out "empathy" to anyone even those responsible for their own shitty situations

What you are used to (in Sweden) is the real psychosis. The wounds of the world will never be healed with cheap empathy and no accountability. It's the naive shit from people like you that keeps much of the suffering going, if anything.

>Sup Forums is one person

I'm a libertarian, so none of those affect me.

There will be no world peace as long as fuckers like me exist. I laugh at rape, murder, torture and at everything that harms other people. I lie, cheat and worm my way through everything and it is up to you to stop me. Most people can't stop me, which means you probably can't either. If you do stop me however, I accept my defeat and obliterate you another day. I admit that my behaviour is obviously unacceptable and degenerate, but I literally give less than zero fucks.

If I by any chance destroy your life accidentally or on purpose, I don't care. I might even kick some more dust in your way, just for the lolz.

I visit this degenerate place because I am degenerate. I am a disgusting human being and I wish to remain as one.

the sjw social sphere across the west think they have empathy, but they are just self-destructive. They have lost the natural desire to protect their own land in the name of feelings and tolerance.
What does fee-fees and multiculturalism give you? more racism and culture clash.
You've fallen for leftist false sense of morality

oh fuck off swedun cukl piece of piece dont you know that 1/4women are raped in your capital nigger and sangnigger are taking over your cvountry WAKE THE FUCK UP

I do agree, neither of these is empathy.

Empathy is by and large killed by consumerist society and technology. Look to your grandfathers (or earlier) to find what it was really like, it was nothing like any view found on the Internet or in the past two generations of people in the West at all. Empathy is taught better in large families with more than 3 siblings growing up. I think this is the biggest loss with regard to people having less kids, rather than simply birthrates.

How do you have time to post in between getting ass raped by Somalis and watching your wife get raped by Somalis?

Woah holy fuck. Nice flag vacation dude.

Some next level thinking right here

ppl who think whites are the best are kinda fucked in the head tbqh.

>white avg iq 100. also not an athletic race

like thats cool and all but...

>maori average iq 100. physically superior genes than the whites
>ethnic jews average iq 120. not that athletic.
>i know the gays and trans people aren't a race. but they score higher on iq tests than whites.

Sup Forums is filled with confirmation bias. its funny that these ppl consider themselves contrarian.

this place is fucked.

Nice cheese flag. I gotta look your country up on maps, never heard of it. Gj

OP YOU ARE A DISGUSTING WASTE OF THE VITALITY GOD GAVE YOU. YOU ARE SQUANDERING OXYGEN.

You are the darkness, and the people of Sup Forums are tiny points of light. Light, albeit small - but we flickering with justice and truth. We are not merely content to be drowned by the night whereas you have made peace with it. OP, you are the disease.

THIS VIDEO IS THE REASON POL EXISTS:

youtube.com/watch?v=k0NY-fo6O7w

>also not an athletic race
literally descended from northern barbarians