What did putin mean by this?

Who will be cast as Trump, Putin and Clinton in the upcoming Oliver Stone biopic of the 2016 election?

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/
youtube.com/watch?v=6CeqvyjDlBg
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/09/trump-justices-recount/95192294/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>recounts don't work
>muh Putin!

>donald trump is going to start a war with russia!
>donald trump is best friends with putin and they helped him win the election!
You can't really have both of these. They might have been behind that bioweapon known as CWC if the claim here is true though and for that they SHOULD be nuked.

>making a film with Clinton losing the election
do you want to be suicided or something?

>>donald trump is going to start a war with russia!
No one said that.

> They might have been behind that bioweapon known as CWC if the claim here is true though and for that they SHOULD be nuked.
What?

>tfw the KGB literally created Chris Chan as a sleeper agent

>tfw moot was cia and Hiroshima is KGB

Reddit get out. Not only were they saying he was going to do it during the election
>muh nucular codes
But they're saying it right now.

>donald trump is going to start a war with russia!
The narrative wasn't that he was gonna war with Russia, but that he was somehow so incompetent that he couldn't be trusted with the nuclear codes cuz he'd bomb someone who made him mad. Like Chyna. Or SNL.

That said if Russia is behind my love for Sonic I wouldn't mind having them influence more of our elections desu

Russians don't exist silly

There have been generic claims about "starting WW3" but they certainly haven't been all claiming it'll be against Russia*. When an actual opponent is specified, it's China.

*There is one article I can remember that argued that a lenient Trump attitude towards Russia would encourage Russian adventurism in the Baltics which could lead to a nuclear war if Trump was then persuaded to meet it with force, but that's the exact opposite reasoning of the general "Trump is too bellicose and renegade" articles you're citing.

Any attacker who isn't an idiot will route their traffic through different countries

Russia, with lots of shady vpn and the like services, and a large amount of shady traffic coming out of it, makes it a good choice for routing through.

THATS CHRISTINA CHAN YOU SHITLORD

This has been very transparent for a while.

It's been blatant for a while that Russia had a Trump boner, and that its citizens, at the very least, were supplying Wikileaks with information.

What retards read this as, though, is "RUSSIA HACKED THE VOTES! RECOUNT NOW!".

>this is what a russian sleeper agent looks like

This truly is the greatst timeline!

But they did a recount, Trump got EVEN MORE votes because of it.

based russia

>Sup Forums for months
>THE ELECTION IS GONNA BE RIGGED

>Sup Forums now
>ELECTION RESULTS ARE INFALLIBLE

The election wasn't hacked, but it's hilarious the level of hypocrisy present.

After all this I just want a documentary about Roger Stone. That guy is one weird cookie.

Guess what

Every major power has been trying to influence us politics since the inception of this country

Because the election *was* rigged, dumb dumb.
If you cheat to get 2 pair and I pull a 3 of a kind, that doesn't somehow make me the cheater just because I beat you.

3 million illegal voters.

>dnc for months
>The election isn't rigged lol conspiracy retards

>dnc now
>THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED WE NEED A RECOUNT
Yeah you're right.

>>THE ELECTION IS GONNA BE RIGGED
It was rigged. That's why they threw out the MI recount. Hillary had lots of voter fraud on her side and still lost.

chris chan is the key to all of this

Sup Forums doesn't think the election results are infallible though, they think Trump should've done better than he did. Of course, intervention from a foreign government is a bit of a different story from homegrown tampering or fraud

it was rigged in hillary's favor, but she still lost
that's why it's so funny

>trump is going to start a war with Russia
libcucks lel. he obviously won't start a war since he's going to roll over liek a bitch and dis-band NATO because "muh unfair treaties!"

>3 million illegal voters.
kek, I love Sup Forums fan fiction.

The left is mostly hypocritical. Certainly in the context of this thread, Obama's 2012 "it's not the 80s anymore" comment was laughable.

No, it was thrown out because Michigan courts decided Stein had no standing. Why the fuck would you possibly lie about a publicly available decision and not expect to be called on it?

he is a puppet of the shadowjew.

>Obama's 2012 "it's not the 80s anymore" comment was laughable.
What?

>kek, I love Sup Forums fan fiction.
Fact: Non-Americans voted in the US election
Fiction: Russians manipulated the votes

>it was rigged in hillary's favor, but she still lost

I voted for Johnson, but I still want to hear your reasoning for how it was rigged

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/
>According to state law, precincts whose poll books don’t match with ballots can’t be recounted. If that happens, original election results stand.

>Voter Fraud doesn't happen!

t. CNN-shill

youtube.com/watch?v=6CeqvyjDlBg

In the 2012 debate, Romney said Russia was the US's most dangerous political foe. Obama said that showed Cold War thinkg and it's not the 80s anymore.

Obama made fun of Romney for saying Russia was a threat 4 years ago. Then all the Ukraine stuff happened

>Fact:
>no source
breitbart isn't a source btw

>Elect a billionaire who promises to get Wall Street insiders and establishment shills out of the white house
>He proceeds to fill his cabinet with known Wall Street insiders and establishment shills

Why are Americucks so stupid?

Humor me: how do you feel about instituting voter ID registration?

Is this some sort of joke? You talk about the recount being stopped, and then link at article to when the recount was ongoing?

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/09/trump-justices-recount/95192294/
>In a 3-2 ruling, the state’s highest court said the Michigan Court of Appeals correctly ruled that Stein was ineligible to pursue a recount.

I forgot, Sup Forums will literally lie about everything. But you've succeeded once again. I have no desire to have to go through every single one of your lies, so you can have this thread to yourself.

>be a corrupt monster who constantly lies and does all sorts of shady shit
>get exposed
>"WAHHH IT'S NOT FAIR! FUCKING RUSSIANS!"
I love this. Hey Hillary supporters, if your candidate wasn't such a two-faced piece of shit then some email leaks wouldn't have done so much damage.

>I forgot, Sup Forums will literally lie about everything
they sure weren't lying about trump winning the election

>the shadow
really makes you think

>be a corrupt monster who constantly lies and does all sorts of shady shit
So Trump?

>Russia provides wikileaks with DNC emails.
>Somehow this translates to election fraud in favor of Trump
Once again it really doesn't matter who hacked the DNC. What matters is what's in the actual fucking emails

Racially profiled voter disenfranchisement scheme against urban voters who use public transportation by the Republican party

The difference is Trump's corrupt business practices never lead to innocent people dying and Trump's corrupt business practices aren't a major problem with the political establishment. You democrats love to cry about Russians and Trump but if you had any real integrity you would be upset that the leaked emails confirmed beyond the shadow of a doubt that Hillary is every bit as corrupt and two-faced as people say she is.

Trump wasn't reviving billions of dollars from people that fund isis.

not the guy you're talking to, but mandatory registration is emphatically anti-American. If you want to Intentionally instate obstacles so that only "approved voters" are allowed to vote, it makes the country no better than USSR or current day China

That's r-racist! Blacks are too dumb to get voter IDs!

lol

Oh so wait, legally requiring that every citizen be assigned a number at birth is okay, but asking them to carry identification with voting is unamerican?

>"approved voters"
You mean American citizens? It's wrong that only citizens can vote?

You must not be from America because technically you are still required to register to vote.
Its just that some states like Commiefornia let you just walk in and vote if you have a driver's license.

>You democrats

Why does Sup Forums assume that anyone who disagrees with them is automatically a Democrat?

You realize you need ID to own a house and a bank account, right?

>He says unironically while states like Texas let you have a concealed carry permit as valid proof, but not a university ID.

I'd be all for voter ID if it wasn't used for bullshit such as ensuring the only people who vote are the ones who agree with you.

If you aren't a democrat then why the fuck are you defending Hillary? Why are you crying about the Russians? Every non-democrat should be happy that the corrupt cunt's political career is dead.

Trump (after Democrats blatantly try to rig the election): "I might not accept the results if I think it's rigged"
Democrats: "OMG outrageous! This is literally a threat to democracy itself! See? We told you he was a dangerous lunatic and now he's trying to start a civil war! You should've listened! When Trump loses he'll rally armed militias to...

*Trump wins*

Democrats: "RIGGED! R-RECOUNT! RIGGED! NOT MY PRESIDENT! MUH POPULAR VOTE! REEEEEEEEE!!"

>it's hilarious the level of hypocrisy present
It sure is.

>ensuring the only people who vote are the ones who agree with you

That's not what he's saying at all.
He's saying that when you register to vote they give you a voter ID card.

this is too much

>SNL
desu though they deserve to be at least gassed. Stopped watching that shit years ago because it is absolute shite. And seeing that after presidential election one was the final nail in the coffin

bait

>Germany, Canada and many other major countries have voter ID laws
>many of those countries are far more left-wing and anti-racist than America
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE VOTER ID IS RACIST!"
Why are you liberals so retarded? Do you seriously think that Germany, the "PRAISE DIVERSITY! LET EVERY REFUGEE IN!" country, is more racist than America?

and a drivers license

Pretty much every other democracy on the planet requires a form of ID to vote

Pretty sure you don't need ID to get a driver's license in California.
Which is why illegals have it and could vote.

Don't bother no one will ever admit they were wrong about Trump being anti-establishment or Trump ever building a wall.

The founding fathers didn't have drivers licenses so yes it is unamerican and should be abolished

Trump voter here, I voted for him because the alternative was Hillary. As long as Trump doesn't sign the TPP I'll be happy.

Getting a copy ceased license means they do a thorough background check on you. The same standard they hold to texas law enforcement.. fyI...illegal Mexicans have college i.ds.

Correct

>wants to hand Syria to Russia
>start war with Russia
Those libcucks sure are dumb

>Getting a copy ceased license

I will assume that means concealed carry.

The founding fathers also had slaves.
>great fucking logic
God it's like you lefty don't know shit. How do you remember to breathe.

thank you for proving why there should be voter ID

That was the intention sir.

Yeah my bad senpai.

>no one said that

everyone said that. next you're going to deny that people were calling him Hitler

>2016 elections and Sup Forums brought all the normies to this website

What went wrong?

>he couldn't be trusted with the nuclear codes cuz he'd bomb someone who made him mad. Like Chyna. Or SNL.

yeah...or fucking russia. Think before you post retard

>university ID
That shit isn't as valid as a concealed carry permit and you liberals fucking know it. To get a concealed carry permit you have to go through an extremely thorough background check, university IDs don't mean shit because there are tons of illegals and exchange students who have university IDs. Get fucked, you disingenuous piece of shit.

mel gibson as trump, sam hyde as putin and tim heidecker as hillary

>Dr. Pavel was a Russian
>CIA wanted information from him

> founding fathers also had slaves.

Republicans are still trying to take away their rights today

>knows nothing about what's happening
Kys.
Russia fucking loves Trump, Trump fucking loves Russia. Stop posting and just eat a bag of dicks.

Nigger are you serious? Even fucking Huffingtonpost reported that the DNC was in for Hillary and threw Bernie under the bus. At the very least the primaries were rigged and Hillary should not have been the nominee

You don't know what's fucking going on you dopey cocksucker. Everyone was claiming Trump was going to weaken Nato, which would embolden Russia over Ukraine and that would be catalyst for WW3.

I seriously want to punch Chris chan in the face over and over until he realizes that I am the real world and the bullshit he's been living is a fantasy

And Hillary was going to fight Russia over Syria which would be a catalyst for WW3.

That has fucking nothing to do with what we're talking about. The people fearmongering over Hillary were on the other side of the aisle. People pissing on Trump were using insane leaps of logic, most of which contradicts each other.

>Trump can't contain his ego! He will attack anyone over an insult! It will literally be WW3!
>Trump is too soft! He's going to embolden our enemies to attack! It will literally be WW3!
>Trump is too hard on China! All of his posturing will cause a confrontation! It will literally be WW3!

Weird, I thought he promised to bring back jobs and get people back to work

The Fappening already flooded Sup Forums with normies anyway. I knew it was over when I was sat in a kebab shop and they had normie TV on in the corner, and it was a news story about The Fappening that mentioned Sup Forums.

Saw a bunch on posts on here by people who'd just arrived, saying "Hey guys, which way to the fappening?" It was like that episode of South Park where tons of hippies start showing up and Cartman can't cope.

Sup Forums's been a husk for about 8 years now, champ.

Sega has made plenty of great games but Sonic is one of the worst trash they shat out. Same for ToeJam and Earl and Kid Chameleon.

>when you swallow the blue pill

Sounds like a personal problem.

>The Skeleton Man