How did info senpai?

How did info senpai?

I have my doubts about Firmino and Deeney,and also doubling on Chelsea's defense is expensive. You may want to hold off on the triple Spurs setup too. Decent team though.

Pic related is what I have at the moment. Pogba is supposedly playing further up the pitch now so he is much more likely to get points and I think he is worth the gamble given United's easy fixtures.

forgot pic

Not enough memes

Mesa will be worth 40m by the end of the season

>canadian flag

Immediately disregarded

>puts pogba in his lineup
>thinks his opinion is worthy of anything

Pogba will assist Lukaku every time he scores

R8

LMFAO

If you're over the age of 12 you should be embarrassed

>those expensive defenders

What are you doing fambo

t.Disregarded and laughed at

I'll be laughing when you're struggling to get 20 points a gameweek

See

>2 spurs players
>2 Liverpool players
Get Sanchez instead of eriksen. Make the extra money by switching out David luiz for another defender
Also how costly is lanzini ?
These are all my opinions desu

Except for pogba I love it

I might switch him to Pedro depending on how preseason goes.

>Rooney already 20% picked
>no one has noticed his first 5 games
he'll be a great pick when he drops to 6.9 in the middle of September and plays Burnley, Brighton and Bournemouth in a row

ITT: americans and canadians make shit fantasy teams of a shitty football league

Just give me the title already

>the absolute state of my bench
I will drop Pooney and Siggy depending on if Everton get the transfer

Will Fabregas play? because I might grab him asap

may drop Sanchez for Hazard when he gets back
and depending on if he moves

Sanchez will score more points whether he's at city or arsenal than hazard

Hünemeier is good but I'd have picked Lewis Dunk.

>3 players from the same team

You've lost already senpai

This is my first year. Thinking about this, but I have a mock up of another team with all the big hitters in it. I really do believe in Lacazette. I think Arsenal may have a really good year.

Actually I must have made some changes last night, but I can't remember why.

Anyway, advice is appreciated. I'm guessing just go for goal scorers in every position.

Breddy good

How did I so senpais?

Lmao

*wins +100 points every week*

feel free to copy. this is objectively the best team possible

No City?

>objectively best
>with 3 spurs before seeing them at Wembley
No

Thats really good.

>he doesnt have iborra
fools ITT

>6.0 for a CDM

doesn't hazard get the most points every year, why does no one have him

It's weird but Arsenal win the league this season, you're going to want to have a few more of their players.

thanks lid.

I would pick Costa if he planned to stay but he is certain to leave the epl this season.

I dont really rate Lukaku either but he should he fine if you like him.

Your defense is quite expensive and I'd consider more budget options. Milner should be ok but he doesn't score much and liverpool rarely completes clean sheets.

Mee in theory is a good pick but I question how long Burnely will continue their good home performance.

can someone send the link for /bet/ fantasy?

strange but i agree. All of Arsenal's strikers are nonces and even a mediocre lacazette is more than enough for Arsenal to perform.

Ozil or KDB?

actually looks nice, idk about fabregas though

Does anyone actually rate Firmino? He is not a class player, he will not bring something extra to Liverpool. Would be an excellent signing for a club like WBA or Hull

as someone who watches Liverpool every game, you're wrong

he's unselfish as fuck and helps >us to tick
not in the same way Lallana does, but Firmino is a great player

however saying this, I would not put him in my fantasy at all, especially as he is now down as a striker

He absolutely sucks. But keep thinking like you're doing and you will never win another title again. You're going for pure mediocrity

if you actually believe that Firmino is Hull tier then I don't know what to even say to you

and I'd leave pure mediocrity to the dutch national team, but even that would be too good

what's the league code?

You're right about the Dutch team, I'll give you that.
But Firmino just isn't class. With players like Firmino, Can, Lallana, Origi and Sturridge, Liverpool will never win anything again. They have only 1 player that has the ability to play in the top and that's Coutinho

I was about to ask that too.
Is there an Sup Forums league/cup or something?

There was last year. I think you've gotta renew it, so if the guy from last year isn't here, someone will need to make a new one.

well I didn't play last year so I've no idea.

no hazard

He's injured

r8?

>4 defenders

First year of playing and my third forward is shit.

Thoughts?

I'm hoping Pogba is good this year. Ibra had the worst record for converting chances last year so if Lukaku is good then Pogba should be racking up assists.

Am a Huddersfield fan so had to have at least one player

>tfw you won't get Kane because he's too expensive but you know you'll end up buying him after a couple of months anyway

nice
anyone and their mum can pick a team with those spuds players m8
solid m8, consider gayle
>Mawson
more like naw , son
6/10, not sure where the defender picks came from

Your 2018 fantasy champions

KYS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I HOPE YOU DIE ALONE

Please rate, lads

I didn't know people were that passionate about Kane

Did I meme la's?

On a scale of 1 to JUST, how bad did I do?

your midfield needs way more money spent on it

J U S T
U
S
T

shaqiri........??????

>really want to buy Rooney but those opening fixtures

>Expensive goalkeeper
>Kompany
>That midfield

JUST

Eh. Ideas? First thing that popped into my head, didn't really spend much time on it.

I expect Jesus to have a good return this season and hopefully De Bruyne will help with that. Similarly, I hope Pogba/Lukaku will develop a good partnership.

Southampton have GOAT opening fixtures.

Decent starting 11, Cedric on the bench is good too. Fabregas and Zaha don't scream points but it looks balanced. I really would like Rooney in my team but his opening fixtures look pretty shocking so I thought about bringing him in later. Would like him to get goals though.

Top strikers but the midfield is awful, and defence questionable (Kompany being fit, playtime for others).

Pretty decent frontmen, I'd say 5/7 could be regular point-getters, not 100% sure about Pedro and Iborra though. Never been a fan of two midfielders from the same team. Don't know enough about the promoted teams to know is Dunk is a regular..

Can people posting their teams say how well they did last year? I don't want to copy bads.

dreading getting sucked back into this bullshit

>that midfield