Post albums for low testosterone men

Post albums for low testosterone men

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Drf3YtdcpEk
nypost.com/2017/12/08/ex-cop-acquitted-in-fatal-shooting-of-unarmed-man-at-hotel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Basically any pop rap like Kendrick or Kanye.
The artists themselves are high-test but the balding Jewish journalists who give them BNM definitely aren't.

*Siamese Dream exempt because based Billy Corgan

Fuck soyboys and fuck science!

here you go

made by a degenerate crossdresser soyboy
The leftcucks from mu have a boner for him however

These bugmen pussy guys are lame as fuck but if you stop enjoying music because this type of person likes it you're even worse than them

>the classics
>nothing before the 90s
What did they mean by this

hah, Bowie was a lowkey chad

what are you talking about

bowie exploited degenerates for maximum cash

Yeah bro the Thin White Duke w-was just satire r-right?

fuck you Bowie was a chad.

>tfw I only like Turn on the Bright Lights, the XX, Elephant, Vampire Weekend, Disintegrations, the Oasis album and some songs of Loveless, MPP and Sound of Silver

You need to go back

balding is high t fyi

Holy shit they literally took the shitty Sup Forumscore albums and added some more shitty records.

>he's so wrapped up in Sup Forums identity politics he makes meek excuses for what he likes

Jesus christ. Stop being a fucking pussy and just realize that the "soyboy" meme infecting Sup Forums is nothing but the 2017 equivalent of what calling someone a pleb was in 2010.

I dont agree with this shit I'm saying they're fags for caring even if the gamer fag in OP is a dork

1990 - Indie started

hi r*ddit!
don't you have a bull to prep?

Fuck off, pleb

>like vampire weekend
>doesn't like the strokes
wtf are you doing, lad?

>"Indieheads"
>The Strokes
>Arctic Monkeys
>Oasis
>Weezer
what the fuck

>he fell for the Sup Forums meme

youtube.com/watch?v=Drf3YtdcpEk

sure he did
he was a coke addict

I think literally every single one of those is on the Sup Forumscore chart
top zozzle

disintegration and on fire both came out in 89
daydream nation in 88
and the queen is dead in 86

anything I don't like is soyboy

Slayer and Pantera are soyboy af f,am

correct

uhh not really. soyboy is being used to describe males that are out of touch with their masculinity, i.e. people that exclusively play videogames all day (which is simulated masculinity) and listen to politically correct music like indie or rap.

basically it tries to broadly steretype modern males but the meme itself only applies to manchildren that aren't shut in neets. this being said only a genuine retard would stop listening to any kind of music because of dumb internet memes.

>rap
>politically correct

>omg! They said the f-a-g word!

Of course rap is politically correct, it follows the notion that whites are at fault for everything, black violence is just an existential struggle, and that only blacks are allowed to say nigger.

nice strawman you've got there :)

>the classics
>nothing before 1986

This is what white people see as the central problem of modernity. This is why no one pays any attention to you. It's not a conspiracy.

And there is no war on blacks by law enforcement. Resist or attack, get arrested or shot.

t.

t. britbong

nope

t. aussie shit poster

shit taste man, plain shit taste

Sounds like a load of horseshit from some pseudosociologist psychopath who projects personal problems on other people.

He was right though. Do you think it’s ok to attack police?

Bowie banged hundreds of women you mong

This
ACAB but they target everyone not just negroids

I never said a thing about attacking police
nypost.com/2017/12/08/ex-cop-acquitted-in-fatal-shooting-of-unarmed-man-at-hotel/

Yes. Fuck the police. We should lynch cops.

wew, he went full fedora

Billy was at least pissed off at his wimpyness.

I pity these frustrated men that seem to be holding back their masculinity in fear of hurting others.

>what is Station to Station
Bowie was just all over the shop.

You both are cancer for even posting this crap.

You seem really antiestablishment, rebellious and cool. Not at all like an edgy underage faggit, honest.

You would not be able to pick me out of a crowd.

Easily this.

? i literally only described who the meme applies too retard. it's not about being a 'pleb' it's about doing things and having hobbies that are deemed as being feminine or against what Sup Forums percieves as masculine.

if anything i was analyzing the meme how am i a sociologist? it's pretty much an established notion that videogames are simulated masculinity.

So what else do high test alpha chads like yourself do when you arent soyboy/numaleposting?

Eat pizza

delete this

>This is why no one pays any attention to you
>24/7 screaming about WHITEY DON DIS

That literally only comes from white people ironically complaining about fictional people complaining about what white people are doing.

Maybe you’re just objectively wrong about what you consider to be masculine.

wrong

There are three threads on "low" "high" and "mid" test. It's cancerous conditioning threads. Somebody is doing it for some deliberate purpose. I don't think it's Sup Forums, I think it's someone trying to pretend to be Sup Forums because they want this board to censor anything from there and effectively only allow political correctness on here.

Sounds fucked up but pic related shows just how far organisations will go to stop opinions. There is evidence the CIA also does it (the JFK leaks showed they hired journos to subvert news corps). There is also evidence that mega corps do it too through proxies of thinktanks.
Just be aware that someone with a lot of money will be willing to go as far as post shit on here to construe minds.

What a fucking shit world we live in that we can't even shitpost about our hobbies in peace. I just came here for music, not to deal with this faggotry.

Also note how this post suddenly stopped the thread, I bet many new OPs were created to flood it off this board.

Any music that's worth a shit was made by fags and effeminate men. Any music that's mattered has embraced femininity at least a little bit. When you don't do that you get buttrock. You get shit like Five Finger Death Punch or some shit.

or maybe it's just shitposting?

>crossboarding Sup Forums faggot posting selfies
GO BACK TO YOUR MANCHILD TOY BOARD

Many grown ups play games, because they have matured past caring what others think of them.

>Modern albums
>Kid A - 2000

>Classics
>American Football - 1999

>i don't care what others think of me
>i hope no one calls me a soyboy
lmao

neck yourself dipshit

Um, no, there was no mention of, "soyboy" , in my post.

go back to Sup Forums, manchild

yeah no, bowie was very very apolitical. take your retarded memes and go away

No it's definitely conditioning. Similar threads are posted on other boards. Shitposting wouldn't be that dedicated. That sounds like people paid to spam particular subject matter, likely purely operant conditioning.
I've noticed it for months now.

Like I said, adults like and play video games. Get over it, geez.

>Gasses you