Mace Windu= Supreme Leader Snoke

I saw this video and Im now thoroughly convinced of this theory. Thoughts?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xBRxofNI3Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-xBRxofNI3Y?t=264
youtube.com/watch?v=5hH22wNH5KM
patreon.com/JennyNicholson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/-xBRxofNI3Y?t=264
>dat line on the head

It would be unbelievably stupid, so I don't doubt it'll happen

The "darth plagueis in control of vader's body" names a lot more sense 2bh famalam

I heard about this one. It's more interesting than a lot of the other theories out there. I was actually just thing about this, and I realized I don't even care who Snoke is, nor who Rey's parents are.

The reason Vader being Luke's father was so effective is because we weren't expecting it. It was a shock because we were explicitly misinformed about Vader's origins and it turned Luke's entire grasp of good and evil on its head.

In Force Awakens, they dangle both Snoke and Rey in front of us like "Oooooo, it's gonna be a big reveal!" but in both cases, it will either be the obvious choice and have no shock value or tension, or it'll be something obscure but feasible that is momentarily surprising as a twist but ultimately just cheap and gimmick-y.

I don't think they're doing Rey's parents as some huge reveal in line of Vader being Luke's dad, but I think you're spot on with Snoke.

I saw this video and Im now thoroughly unconvinced of your theory. Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=5hH22wNH5KM

>it's a fan theory fixes shitty writing and directing episode
I love these episodes

Yeah especially when you ignore that Vader's body was burnt by Luke on Endor's moon.

>tfw my Waifu BTFO'd me

so we wuz the chozen one and sheeeit?

>writers don't use it or deliberately snuff the idea out

Thanks Mass Effect team

>Jenny, I love your videos so much that I make sure to watch the whole ad before it starts to make sure you get some cash.
Which one of you was this?

J-Jenny pls stop BTFO'ing me I feel stupid now

Guys, /ourgirl/ has a patreon! How the fuck are we not giving her thousands a month? Im personally about to join and will message her to ask if I can donate more

patreon.com/JennyNicholson

kill yourself

I'm pretty sure they're gonna do it with Rey, too. If I remember correctly, that orange Woody Allen lady asks somebody "Does she know who her parents are?" in this mysterious fashion, like it'll be important.

JJ Abrahams would never allow a black person to be the end-game villain. Every "final boss" has been and will always be a CIS WHITE MALE for his movies. He even made Khan in Star Trek fucking white because he was such a unoriginal pleb.

In the past 15 years I can only think of two movies where a black person was the "keikaku" villain and they were 'Wanted' and 'Unbreakable'

>accent

Vader being the father is cheap and a gimmick.

It's like the cheesiest fuckin soap opera plot dumbass.

You should like totally make an entire new thread dedicated to that.

Everybody must agree with you, since Empire flopped and the reveal isn't one of the most iconic in the scifi/fantasy genre.

Even if you really think that, you can't possibly believe this time around the twist will somehow be better now that we've already seen it and are having its inevitability waved right in our faces instead of coming out of nowhere.

why?

Because you aren't a true fan of /ourgirl/ unless you do it. Now do it or you can no longer call her /yourgirl/!

you think ill get banned?

Are you not willing to sacrifice yourself for /ourgirl/? You're pathetic.

Of course ill sacrifice myself for her. Carry the torch after me until I come back three days from now

(by "come back three days from now" , I mean I'll just restart my phone ;) )

But Finn would be the main hero so it cancels out.

She's right, but she doesn't know as much about star wars as she thinks she does.

ezra from rebels?