Why do rockstars never get hairloss when they age? Also can you name them all, 90s kids?

Why do rockstars never get hairloss when they age? Also can you name them all, 90s kids?

Don’t know some of their names but I know their bands
>30 seconds to mars
>guy from the strokes
>flaming lips?
>Liam and Noel Gallagher
>Corey Taylor?
>Jack White
>Green Day(Mike Dirnt and Billie Joe Armstrong)
>Sum 41?
>other pop punker
>Dave Grohl
>Chester Bennington
>guy from Muse
>Blink-182

Deryck Whibley is 100% JUST

that fat fucking nose

Tell that to Michael Stipe

>implying

Wigs and hair transplants

Delonge's hair is hanging on for dear life

I see only 2 real rock stars here
(hint: their surnames start with g)

>Delonge's hair
Tom Delonge isn't even on this picture, it's the new faggot they hired when he left blink-182

all those guys look like shit except for corey taylor

Gene Simmons has worn a wig since about 1987. Rob Halford also lost his hair early on and decided to just shave his head.

Matt Bellamy looks good and Grohl is holding up decently for a 50 year old

Also Mike Dirnt has looked the same for 20 years

Gene Simmons is inexplicable since he has been photographed with a full on bald head very often yet his wig is the worst I've ever seen, it looks like someone scalped a gorilla and Coconut Head and put them together. Why does he deliberately want to look like shit

it's a memorable look? idk, only possible explanation i can think of

Billie Joe Armstrong is also only recently starting to look older then his early twenties.

There isn't a single good musician in that picture.

bait

kevin shields is a god

Billie Joe has a few bald spots. Noticed it when I saw Green Day live a couple months ago. When he looked down it was really noticeable on the screens, especially since his hair was wet

was thinking the same thing, also, that pic of Shields is way old, he looks like Robert Plant nowadays

easily the worst member on MBV

Low-t