So are the libs now trying to outlaw body armor?

So are the libs now trying to outlaw body armor?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/sch/items/?_nkw=ar500 plates&_sacat=&_ex_kw=&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_sop=12&_fpos=&_fspt=1&_sadis=&LH_CAds=&rmvSB=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So...? I don't understand. Why did they refuse to sell it?

Top Hat? WTF? That should have been a giant red flag.

>top hat

They've been trying to for some time now
I need to pick mine up soon

In America we gladly sell weapons to obvious psychos and terrorists, because muh 2nd amendment.

But we draw the line with body armor because everyone deserves an equal opportunity in our celebratory, daily, mass shootings that we all have come to love and enjoy. THIS IS FUCKING AMERICA, SON.

>SMILE AND TOP HAT

TIPS FEDORA INSHALLA

Thank you for answering my question and not going off on a tangent.

>dat smile
>dat top hat

>TOP HAT
>TOP HAT
>TOP HAT
>TOP HAT
>TOP HAT

it was one of the homos

because he was a muslim

most gun store owners would refuse to sell to muslims outright if they weren't afraid of a discrimination suit

>Top Hat
This is some next level bait
>Go to CNN
It's real...

scary shit yo

LAND OF THE FREE

Now? They've had a hard on for ballistic plates for awhile. Id highly recommend getting plates and a carrier yesterday.

>tried
lol there's literally nothing stopping anyone from getting AR500 plates. they're not controlled. if this were true, he wouldn't just have "tried," he would have succeeded.

It was a victim, he wore top hats.
>The 34-year-old Sarasota resident loved traveling, making new friends and black hats. So much so, his nickname was "top hat Eddie."
>Friends paid tribute on social media using emojis of black hats.
I really don't want to die like this and then be remembered this way. . . ugh.

if anything, this. he probably went to some old fogey's gun store thinking that's where to buy it, and they were like "wtf no we don't carry that, goatfucker"

Couldn't he have made his own body armor?

Seems like all it would take is a solid square of metal attached to your clothing so that it protects your abdomen.

Shit would probably be heavy as fuck but at least it would stop a lot of bullets.

They banned it after those bank robbers in LA were extremely difficult to kill because of their body armor.

Anyone can buy body armor here, they just check your ID and here you go, you can survivre 5/56/7/62 rounds for 1000$.

no not really. even if he bought the right steel, it wouldn't have any body curve to it, and it wouldn't have spall lining. one rifle round impacting that center mass would still fuck him up pretty good. like broken rib and sliced-open chin. maybe some copper fragments in his throat.

I'm going to laugh and then cry if the same gun shop actually sold him guns but no body armor.

>"You ain't plannin' no mass shootin' are ya son? Welp, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to draw the line at body armor if ya are. Gotta help the little people out somehow."

COPS SHOULD LEARN TO 360NOSCOPE HEADSHOT

GIT GUD OR GET REKT

nn no.... nooooo...

Not Assault Body Armor!

>banned
holy shit who are all you fucking CoD generals? where do you come from?

ebay.com/sch/items/?_nkw=ar500 plates&_sacat=&_ex_kw=&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_sop=12&_fpos=&_fspt=1&_sadis=&LH_CAds=&rmvSB=true

Yeah that's a rifle round lol. I was talking about protection from small arms fire.

I bet a fucking solid metal plate attached to a person's chest would stop a shitload of small arms fire before it breaks or falls off from being attached to the person.

If they brought out rifles the shooter would be fucked because sometimes those sharpshooters aim for the head with a rifle to stop the threat instantly.

Are you trolling or just stupid as hell?

>not carrying AP handgun ammo every day

False faggot
This made the police force become more "militarized"
They tried taking dudes in body armor down with pistols and basically got rekt
So they added carbines to their arsenal with ap rounds