This Pink Floyd album.... it's NOT GOOD

This Pink Floyd album.... it's NOT GOOD

No shit

I mean its alright though

Wow it's weird how many Pink Floyd threads there are on Sup Forums lately.

That's wrong though

This Op's statement... it's NOT GOOD.

Obvious bait is obvious

Yeah. I actually listened to them for the first time recently enough because some qt girl and the next day there were 3 Pink Floyd threads here and there's been at least one every time I've browsed since.
Wonder if I listen to the Backstreet Boys will the same thing happen.

The Endless River is way better.

Not enough trap influenced hi hats and watery synths desu. Also they should've had a Lil Yachty feature on one of the tracks

havent listened to this one yet but i have a hard time believing its better than both the wall and dsotm. why is it considered their best by most Sup Forumstants?

Pink Floyd really came together as band for this album. Shine On is an incredible composition where every member contributes to give that Floyd sound. The Wall is very Waters-focused (which isn't a bad thing if you like him) and Dark Side will be discredited here for being successful.

Welcome to the Machine and Have a Cigar suck but everything else is great

It's one of the finest albums of the 70's.

It's literally the best album of all time.

DEEZ NIGGA'S KNOW WHAT UP

Tttttthanksssss...

but thats the best album?

I love it. There's not a single weak track on it, the whole thing's very concise while at the same time there's variety here. Each track brings its own thing (unless you count the two tracks of SOYCD parts as separate).

Cool your homosexual tendencies OP

The only low point is Welcome to the Machine and that makes sense why it's redundant a bit (though I don't like it, I can give it a pass). The albums easily an 8-9.

Shame that you think that. Wish You Were Here is one of my favorite albums ever.

nigga what?

Meddle > Saucerful > DSoTM > Wish You Were Here > Obscured by Clouds > Animals > Piper > Ummagumma > Atom Heart > The Wall > Division Bell > Momentary Lapse

Congratulations.
You just learned a very painful lesson: NOTHING AFTER OBSCURED BY CLOUDS IS WORTH LISTENING TO!

Spread the news to others before it's too late!

Can you give some reasons as to why?

Because it's le wacky and raw!

/thread

Unironically true

Did you not include Final Cut because it's a forgettable album or because it's technically a Roger's solo album considering he was the only one who wrote all the music and lyrics?

no man...