The last movie that you genuinely enjoyed

I haven't seen a quality movie in a while. The last film that I really got into and enjoyed was pic related.

What was the last film you genuinely enjoyed Sup Forums? I'm looking for some new films to watch, I'll check out your recommendations.

bump

Last few movies Ive seen surprisingly have enjoyed, lets see.

Don't Breathe
Hunt for wilder people
The Wailing
Jungle Book
Hell or HIgh Water
Kubo and two strings
Sausage party

Just recently saw those the last two weeks. THere are alot more from this year but these recently came out. And saw arrival in theaters but got fucked up halfway thru it so dont remember the ending, first half was pretty good

Sausage Party sucked.

Most of the others here were good

Well it had its moments, I dont know i've always been a fan of those guys but it wasn't their best works.

That was just off the top of my head tho seen alot of movies this year and those were most recent

correction, hunt for the wilderpeople was ok. the rest were garbage

Sicario
The Witch
Nightcrawler

Naked Lunch

Cronenburg hasn't let me down yet

Oh yea, Cop Car also

(((those guys)))

10 cloverfield lane

it was pretty good right up until the last 10 minutes

I have never enjoy movie

this should be a Sup Forums banner

I really liked arrival. I also thought allied was pretty good.

I recently watched the new jungle book on Netflix and it was way better then I expected.

The Witch
Starship Troopers
Princess Bride

Mine is the same as yours op.

This.

OP BTFO

>The last movie that you genuinely enjoyed
Greasy strangler

Movies?....no I'm more into films

Anal Expedition 6

Takes some effort but it has stuck with me for months like no other movie has

The Big Short. Watched it 5 times this week.

Also this:

Everybody Wants Some!!

This. I admit the story lost me partway through the second act but the imagery has stuck with me for a long time.

One of the most overrated flicks on here. along with sicario and the vvitch

>Princess Bride
you should definitely watch The Congress (2013) next

watched Hail Caesar last night and I had a lot of fun, Josh Brolin really is bro tier. Before that, the last movie I had watched was Nostalghia and honestly it is my favorite Tarkovsky so far (haven't watched The Sacrifice yet), it's so great that I have no words for it, might as well just be one of my favorite films ever though it probably helps that it's mostly in Italian which makes it more accessible to me

The Witch is amazing and Sicario is very good. But you are right ... 10 Cloverfield Lane is very overrated. Goodman's performance is literally the only thing saving that movie from utter mediocrity.

>have fetish for robot girls
>now i can never trust them

uh sir? I believe you are forgetting mew pantsu

Once she leaves the shelter it becomes a generic monster movie

OP is asking everyone which films they enjoyed

but i guess you are too autistic to not reply ">so overrated dude xD" at everything you don't like

>The VVitch is amazing
no. for you

>Sicario
No. for you blunt sucks

>Goodman's performance is literally the only thing saving that movie from utter mediocrity
he was overrated too

I couldn't finish ed machina. So boring, he falls in love with a fucking robot who doesn't even look real?

I'd say conjuring 2

What does that mean?

yes, and so did kubo. laika's movies decline in order of appearance.

Finally got around to watching Thank You For Smoking last night

Fucking great movie

I watched Watchmen for the first time in years last night.
It was meh the first time I saw it but enjoyed it this time around

Ok Zack

Under The Skin

Not perfect, but had a really nice feel to it.

La La Land

everybody wants some

comfy as fuck

Don't Breathe was good

Gf didn't understand it . dumb bitch was asking questions the whole time and at the end said "so basically the movie had no point"

Gonna break up with her prob

That's painful. It's one thing for a friend/girl to say "I didn't like it/thought it was 2deep" which I can at least respect, but that's pretty fucking retarded.

Shitty as fuck. You must be part of a baseball team or something to enjoy that piece of crap.

Reminded me of Amélie.

or you must be a total neet

someone watch a movie with me :3

More like Doctor Quipshit

Yeah Right after that she went back to marathoning fuller house and laughing like a maniac. How could I let this happen?!

Arrival
Felt like memekino

I enjoy almost every movie I watch because I'm an autist who must know beforehand everything about something I'm about to watch, so nothing fails to meet my expectations, and only can exceed them.
And I never start watching something I may not enjoy in the slightest