no one is religious here

>blue eyes with brown/black hair

why monkeys like pissheads?

I'm religious and have an IQ of 136

that's practically GOAT

Ain't nobody religious in here

She's blacked anyways.

Flag
Only shit tier denominations like baptists and evangelicals.

The American Protestant religions consist of the stupidest fuckers in the entire country.
Literally any other religion here has smarter followers.

I go to a baptist church and the vast majority of people are incredibly smart.

t. Irish """"""American""""""

I'm not though. The European Protestant sects are all infinitely better.

>Baptists
>Mormons
>Seventh Day Adventists
>Jehovah's Witnesses
>not all disastrous memes

Except a small group of Russians from the kanga times.

t. sub-50 iq crypto-jew

yeah, there's a couple hundred of them left, so they don't add much to the statistics and these days i think their interest lies more in fishing and smoking fish

slav subhuman

subhuman slav

Honestly I always thought so, but I met a brilliant staunch catholic. He knows how to speak and read latin, pretty much all of history, all of the bible, philosophy, politics, the economy. It's insane. He also went to catholic universities and was able to avoid the mind disease that is liberal academia. It's really crazy because he will seriously talk my ear off about aristotle or whoever, then he'll tell me that homosexuality is actually a choice and I'm not sure what to believe. Most people would he's an inbred hick, but I respect him greatly.

No, but the more literalist the dumber

ME

I am Greek

I have a confirmed IQ of 140 . I partooke in very important research in molecular biology concerning plant cells in medical facilites across Siberia. When I was 13 years old I scored 120 IQ in a German test intended for adults. When I reached 15, I was able to solve nuclear physics equations without a single problem. When I was 17, I was admitted into the Massachussets Institute of Technology for my contributions in Robotics and Advanced Intelligence and also granted a scholarship.

When I was 19 I had earned my microbiology degree and was a multimillionaire due to my innovations in genetical engineering and cloning. Today, at the age of 21 I own multiple cloning facilities which house hundreds of well trained and studied personnel. In a decade I should be able to determine the correct enzymes which are able to prevent the shortening of the telomere DNA sequence which (for simpler minds like you) allows one biological immortallity.

Do NOT insult my intelligence EVER again.

>partooke
HOLY CRINGE