Who was the worst LOST character?

Who was the worst LOST character?

anna lucia

kate was ok

That one bitch who said about herself that she was a very important character. She gets killed off in season 6.

Kate

any of the women, not even being sexist

I'd have to agree with this.

nearly all were horrible.
bland, annoying and boring.
pretty dumb show, the dialoges were just full clichee and all this mystic stuff was just put in without a thought to make all the normies think about the stuff that had no meaning anyways.

Now that the demon has risen to slay the niggers. With God's authority the golden age of the human population can occur. This lesson shall be transmitted to the youth by showing the rap music videos and comparing them to the chimps in the jungle.

Future generations will understand that the nigger is not human but rather a wild animal that needs to be fully domesticated or fully hunted. Demon nigger Hunter is our lord. From the back of his truck a new day rose signifying the glory to the new man. The evolution of the people through the greatest ease shall begin now.

DEMON NIGGER KILLER HUNTER

THE CHIMP HOUR HAS FINALLY ENDED

THANK GOD FOR OUR LYNCH FACTORIES

Man, they really should have thought twice before letting Raimi write that episode

Illana, right? She was supposed to be Jacob's daughter, but they instead weant with "closest thing I had to a father" so they wouldn't have to devote an episode to her. Probably for the best.

swap Jacob and Ben
Jacob and MiB are lawful by definition

God tier:
Locke
Eko

Great tier:
Hurley
Sawyer
Jin

Good tier:
Boone
Charlie
Sun

Bad tier:
Kate
Jack
Ben
Juliet

Shit tier:
Michael
Walt
Sayid

Double shit ultra tier:
Ana Lucia

walt

I liked Anna Lucia. The worst was Hurley's gf

>God tier:
>Locke
Nah. What a joke he was; utterly wrong about everything then turned into a flesh puppet
>Eko
Literally did nothing except get killed. Retarded actor wanted to quit so his story turned to nothing.

>Boone
>good
Shit nigger I'm starting to think you're brain damaged

>people on Sup Forums get away with posting this shit these days
Christian Shepherd literally says the entire meaning in The End.
>The most important part of your life was the time that you spent with these people on that island. That's why all of you are here. Nobody does it alone, Jack. You needed all of them, and they needed you.
The most important part of the story was the essence of human interaction and the fact that to our core we are good and will help each other more than we will try to screw each other over. Even those that do bad things have reasons for doing so.

>he enjoys LOST but doesn't like Jack
how is that even possible?

Jack was fine until he was jailed by the Others. Then he became a whiny bitch. I liked first season Jack.

I wanted to watch LOST again a few days ago and then I remembered the nigger and his nigger son and I changed my mind. Fuck they were the worst.

>Ben not top tier
>Juliet lower than Sun and Boone

Ben was an incredibly underrated actor and was written surprisingly well compared to the rest of them. Some of the character arcs are generic like Sawyer and Jin/Sun but Ben actually had motivations for everything he did and his plans were actually diabolical

>It's a Jack spends his time in captivity remembering that time he went to Thailand and fucked a shaman who gave him a tattoo episode