The Hero of America

>Kills fags
>not a hero

Pick one.

This man is a hero fighting back against the faggot hordes. What have you done today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuXvjJ_RI8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop spamming these shit threads, we're waging a Two-Front meme war.

>caring this much about faggots

>#PrayForOrlando
>#LGBTAgainstBigotry

Not murdered half a hundred of my fellow countrymen?
Jesus dude the hell is wrong with you?
Homosexuals need help and guidance, not a bullet to their skulls.

STOP FUCKING SHILLING THIS SHIT HOLY FUCK

WE. DO. NOT. SUPPORT. MUSLIMS. OVER. GAYS.

YOU. CANNOT. SPLIT. UP. POL.

WE'VE LOOOONG SUPPORTED GAYS, AND ASS HOLES LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN SHILLING US AGAINST MILO FROM THE START.

FUCK. OFF.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

He's a double hero.
He exposed the religion of peace once again.
Plus he offed the mentally ill.
absolute madman

The Bible says it's Ok to be gay, but not a Muslim.

You're lucky trump isnt president you would be deported along with the rest of the mudslimes you seem to support just for that post.

Changed my Facebook profile pic to show support for the victims of this Mudslime.

Daily reminder: Hitler loved Muslims and hated gays.

It takes a truly deranged person to wish death upon their fellow citizens who need help.

FUCK OFF YOU MUDSLIME LOVING KIKE. Sup Forums STANDS WITH AMERICANS.

Here's the thing, much like our neighbor to the north. WE may not get along, we may mess with each other and hate on each other all the time. But in truth, we like each other, we would come to each others aid in that time of need.

However, when some fuck nugget from the outside comes in and fucks with our faggots or our faggots. THEN it's fucking on. Degenerate they maybe but they are our degenerates. AND NO ONE, BUT NO ONE, fucks with our degenerates except US. And though this fuck bucket was a US citizen he was most certainly not an American.

So this fuck bucket was a piece of trash who had a death wish and went out like a bitch killing unarmed citizens because he wanted a soft target. That's it.

I support the death penalty though.

Fuck off Ahmed.
Reported to the FBI.

Curse you lack of coffee that's supposed to be our faggots or our leafs.

He killed 50 disease ridden LGBT cocksuckers, what did you to make America great again, good goy?

Fuck off sandnigger. Sage.

It's merely the enemy picking at the lowest hanging fruit. Shooting up some gaybar is literally the worse these wannabes can do; they're impotent closet pedophiles who would rather die than fight an actual war.

>edgy: the thread.

Wanting to destroy civilization is the ultimate degeneracy you faggot.

Go back to africa.

Stop trying to split Sup Forums you stupid sand nigger. Go fuck a mudslime

>pol likes Muslims over fags

As do I but that's after a trial by peers, and a judge handing down the sentence. Not taking 'justice' into your own hands.
Just because I don't support the random killings of Americans I'm not Sup Forums enough for you? That's pretty elitist.

I agree, homosexuality, as we all know, is a disease, and we should work toward a cure rather than just kill the suffering

>t. First to hang when the day of the rope comes

>homosexuals
>LGBT degenerates
>'civilization'

The USA are done for. You unrepentant heretics simply cannot be redeemed.

Nothing of value was lost.
50 fags, 1 Muslim gone.

Fuck off... Mudslimes are the lowest rung of our species... They all deserve to die...

This piece of shit is not the hero of America... Eat shit

>trial by peers
aka mob vengence?
The shooter shortened the process and saved me tax dollars.
I for one thank him for exposing the how peaceful Islam truly is.
>you have to break a few eggs to make an omlette

I don't recall the majority of people here, even stormfags, saying that Hitler was perfect. Made a lot of mistakes.

Do you guys have any pictures of him where he looks somewhat cool? In all the pictures I have found he looks like a goddamn nerd.

Pic related, I made this for trolling purposes. I tried to make him look cooler.

Have any quotes been attributed to Mr. Mateen? I can include them on a picture. Surely he must've said something before or during his rampage that reveals his motivations.

Note: I don't support Omar Mateen at all. This shit is just for laughs and trolling.

>yfw he actually supports trump and an alt-right

Now that right there is a man that needs dick.

Deep in his hole, he needs.

How I wish my cock were sufficient to satisfy him. But alas, he has chosen to worship the cock of a grotesque pedophile who's been dead for over 1,400 years.

And now he is dead. Dead without ever knowing the simple joy that is man-ass.

Why are you all Racist Sup Forums he gud boi

whats it called when people go along with something because its popular? I remember reading about when Muhammed Ali died and everyone was talking about them being huge fans despite never watching boxing

Fuck off, kike.

Gas yourself, race war yesterfuckingday.

TOTEM Sup Forums of Hatred

1. ISLAM
.....silly memes.....
Fags and degeneracy and such else.

He didn't an hero therefore he's not an hero.

The poo in loo is right.

Fuck off Curryshit

What? I'm just here to troll, mayne.

I'm making pictures of this dude to piss people off. I made similar ones for Dylann Roof. That bowl-cutted little bitch looked cooler than Omar Mateen, Mr. Mateen looks like a fucking nerd in glasses in every goddamn picture I have seen.

>we
Fuck off Aussie you get no say

Bandwagoning

right, thats the colloquial term but there's a technical term like "moral dowsing" or something of the sort

Retards need to get this straight: whites believe in law and peaceful cohabitation. Violence is a last resort. That's what makes them white. The problem with whites is the rise of weakness. It's an inherent problem with white society because they're so effective in establishing law and order and the peace it brings.

>t. Closet faggot

Why aren't you posting with a Canadian proxy today Pajeet. Missed to be told to POO IN LOO.

>muslim
>hero

Pick one.

> fighting back against the faggot hordes

Murdering people. You see, unlike you chimps, whites have civilization, law and order.

>implying faggots are people
>checks flag

Sup Forums is a board of peace. Those faggots may have been degenerates, but they were our degenerates.

Pastor Anderson LIVE roasting faggots and their supporters:
youtube.com/watch?v=LuXvjJ_RI8s