Are acid attacks an sport?

Are acid attacks an sport?

wut

Didnt you hear? London is going all Mad Max but its just part and parcel of living in a big city i guess

>he rates acid attacks over trucks of peace

But its normal Londoners doing this not muslims

Dumb south london yardies. Always keep hands near face to block acid attacks when walking through bricky now.

what kind of acid do they use for the attacks? is it some homemade stuff or fo they buy it?

but how do you attack someone with acid? Like just move the fuck out of the way

Taliban grade anti AA mustard gas is the easiest to get a hold of. Most victims die of eternal bleeding.

sulphuric acid, you just just buy it on the interwebs innit

>how do you attack someone with a gun? Just move the fuck out of the way.

Most of them happened north east

>eternal bleeding.
holy shit that's some magic shit

>attack random towelheads
>"now we'll have peace"

>he doesn't know the Taliban found the cave of wealth

Alladin is nonfiction

I honestly didn't know buying Acid is so easy. How are these chavs getting their hands on it and so much of it?

If you see me shoot you with a gun it takes less than a second for the bullet to reach you

If you see me coming at you with a container of acid you can run away

my moneys on Mohammed for this acid attack season

yes do this and not buying batteries at any tradepoint

>500 acid attacks in a month
>IT'S AN EPIDEMIC!!!!!!!!

fuck off you exaggerated monkeys.

i thought they just used battery acid, but i just read you can take a bath in the stuff and be just fine since its not concentrated.

Its whites doing this. They interviewed some hooligans and said they are too squeemish to stab people so they chuck acid at people.

P A R T A N D P A R C E L

Of course it's ALWAYS men doing this shit. Just deport all men already.

Is this bait? I honestly dont know because yuros are retarded all the time

One white does it and that offsets the hundreds of times """"asians"""" melted off their sister's face for showing off some ankle? Must be fun being this deluded.

>mfw an englel got their face melted near me

500 is not that many when you take into account London is one of the most populated cities in the world.
If it were 1000 it'd be a lot but 500 life altering and disgusting attacks is just a few relatively speaking.

>15 people are having their face permanently disfigured a day for disrespecting their husband or being an apostate
>this is considered normal

>tfw you don't live in the cancerous city that is London

i think most cities have 0 acid attacks on average tho

Yeah but are there other cities that are as diverse?

This. I live in Baltimore and at least niggers are civilised when they murder each other here.

>Is this bait?

no, it's a stupid reply for a stupid Sup Forums thread.

probably new york or some american city like that
also paris but i'm not entirely sure they don't have acid attacks

>acid. A more elegant weapon, from a more civilized age

congrats you got the reference

>lol amerishoots
>literally getting stabbed to death and getting acid thrown on you by people riding faggios

Embarrassing

I'm joking obviously but yeah. Most American big cities are shitholes but nothing like what Yuros are going through it seems.

My autistic coworker accused me of victim blaming, because thats a thing now..., because i said your pic related to him.

>faggios
Is that a GTA reference?

the difference to me is that unprosecuted crimes here are due to incompetence where in europe they deliberately obfuscate communication and flat-out ignore laws for purely political reasons. amazing how euros seem to think niggers or white methheads shooting eachother invalidates our indictments of their bizarre descent into cultural suicide.

Don't forget
>defend yourself and go to prison

All that lead in the water and inbreeding has ruined Europe beyond redemtion. Glass it and create a buffer zone with the Asians and Mudslimes now.

You just described a big chunk of America

Burger range ban when?
I'd be happy with being bannd if it will stop these board unrelated threads started by moronic sharters.

Yes. The people doing the attacks are apparently driving high speed mopeds fucking LOL

What a truly embarrassing country

No i didnt you meme loving fuck.

Yes you did you delusional shitposter

Where in America has lead in the water and inbreeding been destroying minds and bodies for hundreds of years? Dumb leaf

You could just steal some from school

Just an average day in Britbongistan

flint michigan and mississippi

You really are just cancer. kys

Sorry sweetie but thats not true. Even if it was thats not a large part of america

So wait is it almost all Muzzies doing this, or almost all chavs?

This is important, I want to fake indignation at her daring to show her neck and chest, but I can't do that if it isn't Mohammed doing these attacks