Literally 'fuck white people' the album

>literally 'fuck white people' the album

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.html
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/02/donald-trump-denounce-kkk-newspaper-endorsement-sot-nr.cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=JrWhpSbVmmE
youtube.com/watch?v=lgRxVCOQ9wo&index=15&list=PL94A0B2F1625EE095
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Makes me wonder how many people on Sup Forums are racist against me since this album is so highly praised here...

>and Beyonce
No mention of her in the OP, but the fact that you said that tells me something about you...

>omg kendrick such a nigger. He makes music my naked ape mind can't understand
Stay that way.

Spotted one racist... :( hope theres not more...

It's okay when non-whites do it

Anyone with eyes can see you harbor hatred.

>your DNA an abomination

what did he mean by this

NO! WHY IS IT OKAY TO HATE SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOUR!?

Oh boy, another white pity part thread.

Pathetic

Oh great, another racist...

I'm not Trump

I didn't say you were, racist.

no, you're just racist

I'm not Trump

Literally does not say that at any point in the album but whatever believe what you want.

>the only racist person to have ever existed is Trump
Gen Z, everyone.

See, you keep deflecting because you can't deny that you aren't a racist. And that sucks, because racism is never okay no matter who is doing it.

Fuck soyboys and fuck science. And fuck net neutrality

wait, how is trump racist? who started this meme?

msm

nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.html

It's real. No doubt the Trumpets on Sup Forums are gonna try and downplay it, though.

The left just likes to call others what they themselves really are to compensate and deflect, it's a devious tactic.

Strawman

Reminder: Don't be racist!

Infowars and Breitbart are still dogshit compared to CNN.

that wasnt on tpab silly

Keep doing what you're doing if you don't care about the safety and security of the world.

tl;dr
i dont wanna scroll through this toilet website, just explain it to me with your own words

>hur dur you're da actual racist
The media tends to jump trumps dick but most of thats his fault for being politically illiterate and literally doing half the shit he does for attention, you're seriously going to tell me he didnt start all that shit in 2016 for the media attention?

You guys remember that time when the KKK endorsed him and he had to simply say "i do not support racism or the KKK" and he couldnt do it? Regardless if it makes him racist or not it shows how low he scoops to get a vote

If you refuse to read any argument provided to you from a journalist how the fuck do you expect to be won over by an anonymous person on the internet

What

>makes an album about how white people were so rude with black people
>months later make a song with Taylor Swift
What did Kendrick mean by this?

I'm the one you replied to with greentext, care to explain what you mean? Or are you afraid to because you realized you just proved my point?

How are liberals racist exactly. You are teetering away from an actual point you are trying to make because you've realized that you have little to no actual real world evidence or basis to back it up

Naked Ape is just a troll

Why are you lying, user? Do right leaning people always lie like this?

You mean "you're racist" isn't a favorite line of the left? What planet do you live on?

I didnt say it wasn't. Im asking you a question you seem to not be able to answer, you said the left was racist. How is the left racist.

Please cease with the racism, you aren't doing anything positive by hating.

lol the historical revisionism is real

>Trump never denounced the KKK, he couldn't do it cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/02/donald-trump-denounce-kkk-newspaper-endorsement-sot-nr.cnn

sorry, you couldn't memory hole this

the outside world is basicallly an endless pity thread dedicated to criminal blacks and lgbt child molesters. The music media hardly talks about music anymore, it's all weighted on the basis of how it 'empowers' politically correct victim groups. Civilisation is doomed unless the nazis take power, James Mason knew that the revolution wouldn't happen through the ballot. It is up to you, White Man, will you fight like a man, or will you die like a dog?

youtube.com/watch?v=JrWhpSbVmmE

>calling out racism is the real problem, not the fact that there is racism in the first place

For the most part they use them to win elections, they also want mass immigration but not for the purpose of helping the needy but to import new Democratic voters.

And now you're deflecting. Coward.

The softest kind of bigotry is lower expectations

the article sucks i just wanna hear the argument. explain what happened in the 70s with your own words

Affirmative action is the rebranding of the White Man's Burden. It's a paternalistic view of other races as "lesser" and "needing the support of the White Man (which today we call "allies"). It actively harms black outcomes by pushing them into careers they are not qualified for, perpetuating the stereotype of the dumb black man.

Being racist against whites is not okay either.

Fail attempt at derailment. Try again.

You have so much hate in your heart, that means you have pain inside you're afraid to show. The tough front only breeds more pain.

You just proved you hate whites, and you still can't form a coherent, non-deflecting response?

Do you have any evidence of mass immigration? Do you know immigrants cant vote correct? Yes the left does appeal to minority for votes but thats the dirty nature of political dominance, how does the typical liberal voter enact themselves racistly? They have no real control of that

While that may be the case in some areas, many states have laws that let employers discriminate against individuals when trying to get a job because of race, and until this fails to be an issue I see affirmative action as the closest to functional way of dealing with it in the current time, 20 years down the line we'll have to see.

Notice how the campaign said that, and since when is CNN a reputable news source to trumpites. The moment I was referring to was when he was on live national television with a political pundit and he was simply informed that David Duke endorsed him, and he couldnt bring himself to denounce the kkk

No, they can vote once they're naturalized.

this is now a white rap thread. i'll start.

youtube.com/watch?v=lgRxVCOQ9wo&index=15&list=PL94A0B2F1625EE095

\m/ 1488 \m/ straightedge represent

My uncle is a legal canadian immigrant who has lived here for 5 years, pays taxes, holds a job the but he cannot vote. Would that be considered "naturalized"

No, he has to be granted amnesty.

see

You have not denied that you are a racist and now you're being a broken record. I see nothing else I could do to penetrate your wall of hate.

So how does that connect the dot between illegals and voting.
Also see the following image

"Kendrick thinks white people suck!" - melon

I didn't vote for Trump, therefore I can't be racist.

Not true, you can be racist against whites no matter who you did or didn't vote for.