Holy Mother of Shit

Holy Mother of Shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_XOEVRcoSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FFIVXkJWzfA
wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/
infowars.com/hillarys-state-dept-blocked-investigation-into-orlando-killers-mosque/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ann is a good woman. Never understood why people hate her. She warmed up to Trump quickly.

Based.

Watching that speech right now.

I ordered Adios America a couple weeks back on amazon but jewery compelled me to save $2 and buy used. They haven't shipped it yet.

I'm sorry based Ann Coulter and KEK

"They enslave women, and they murder gays. I don't want them in our country"

link pls

LINK TO THE SPEECH YOU FILTHY NooBS

Let's see if he ever goes through with his "Crimes of Hillary" speech. Im betting that he won't.

>a couple weeks back
>They haven't shipped it yet

what the fug?

Can you link me buddy? Or watching on tv?

she has the most intellectual hard-on for him that i have ever seen. god imagine being him now.

Trump speech here youtube.com/watch?v=6_XOEVRcoSQ

What Trump Speech is she talking about?

it just ended. he talked about the orlando shooting.

he made one today on terrorism

>GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH
BASED

Does a trascript exist yet? Those mobile data charges.

I would like to cuddle Ann Coulter
Sorry for lewdness

>approximately 25% of post above water

This is wrong. America alone is more than 25% of post

Amazing speech, not gonna pretend it wasn't.

>More than 5 minutes
HOW WILL OBONGO EVER RECOVER

The "speech" was slow. I listened to it and it contributed nothing to the grieving families. As always Sup Forums's Sup Forums was taking for a "ride".

>Approx. 25%

More like 90% if we are optimistic. This thread alone is 100% atm

>literally a potato nigger

Decent speech but it did nothing to console the grieving families AND he used a teleprompter. He's losing strength in my opinion, but we'll see. I'm still going to vote for him but things aren't looking as impactful as they did initially.

Oh, he will. And it just got bigger since it was her State Department that shut down investigation into the shooters mosque because it was racist.

COM CERTEZA essa helena tem que fazer é dar pra um mangolão bombado, porque esse é bem o teu tipo, o que estraga uma boa relação. sério, eu não vou impedir de finalmente me livrar dessa praga quando ela colocar o pau daquele filha da puta na coleção dela, porque agora ela achou alguem podre da cabeça o suficiente pra aguentar aquela vadia.

>Americans being a Pug race
Nice argument Dumpf ass. Maybe with more control over your guns you wouldn't be bringing these situations on yourself.

she is not wrong spam it on shitty social media and we win, he is perfect in this speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=FFIVXkJWzfA

>Giving a prepared speech is bad

Fuck off shill.

>contributed nothing to the grieving families

its impossible to contribute anything other than condolences. claiming we're going to limit freedom so these camel fuckers win isn't helping anyone, especially those families

www nigger facebook nigger com/FoxNews/videos/10154364540751336/

don't know if this will work

ohh no he does once what ever politician does almost every time if if if if if if if if :(

I'm not a shill. It's just Trump isn't really known for doing prepared speeches and it comes off as inauthentic.

Also, I have a question. He talks about immigration policy, but the shooter was born in NY. How would new immigration policies have helped prevent this shooting?

>uses derivative of drumpf unironically

Out! Out out out!

His father

as if people will watch it. They will just keep calling him Hitler, Nazi, Racist etc.

>shooter was son of two un-vetted afgan immigrants

Less people died on D-day than on the last day of WW1

Oh my...I wonder.

Truth. He is beginning to fully construct his policy regime. Hillary is getting gambited. The most impressive thing is that he has distilled much of the content that we discuss here into easily understood terms for normie centrist Americans. I've been waiting for YEARS for just one politician to put these things into a usable package.

We might actually be able to completely restructure our VISA system. That was an impossible thought 6 months ago, even with "comprehensive immigration reform".

10/10

All those snorts and you Sup Forums people take him seriously.

>it contributed nothing to the grieving families
He ensured that he would do everything in his power to prevent people who hold anti-LGBT views from immigrating to the country and massacring any more of them. What more could the parents ask for?

>Maybe with more control over your guns you wouldn't be bringing these situations on yourself.
Why don't you ask the victims of the Paris massacre how effective their gun control was?

his parents are immigrants and his father is a radical supporter and the attacker himself was also visiting a shady mosque. Its not just immigration but also checking for ideology and connections to radical preachers just as trump said.
Hillary's state dept. had that shooter on investigation leads in his mosque twice and they let it drop each time as to not to offend muslims.
wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/

If pic attached is true, this shit is gonna explode big time...

It may even bring down Hillarys campaign.

On your last post, you mentioned you've been following the man from the start. Now, all of a sudden, you're oblivious. Really, you folks need to work on your shilling skills.

A go fund me campaign would really help them.

>implying gay population loss is a situation

So what still began the liberation of Europe

Actions > Words

I'm sick of politicians eulogizing this country as if we're dying/dead from natural causes.

Hey Svenne, WWI didn't end on June 6th, you super retard.

no fuckin way

>stop talking constructively about important issues and the future!
>WHAT ABOUT THE GRIEVING FAMILIES
>MUH FEEFEES

>you Sup Forums people
You're on Sup Forums right now and post here frequently. What does that make you?

leave troll.

Everyone sucks at reading from a teleprompter until they do it a few dozen times. I'd rather someone be able to speak well extemporaneously, and then have to practice to get good with a teleprompter, than someone who sounds like Cicero with a teleprompter, and a vapid fraud without one (Obama).

Heard some assclown on CNN make this same point. Obviously there is nothing Donald Trump could have done to prevent this particular attack from occurring. Short of 24/7 surveillance, NOTHING could have been done to prevent this particular attack. Trump's policy will prevent FUTURE attacks by enforcing stricter immigration standards from countries in which Islamic extremism is a prevalent ideology, such as Afghanistan, where this shooter's parents immigrated form. Had Trump's policies been in effect 10, 20, 30 years ago, the attacks that are occurring right now could have been prevented as its mainly the children of muslim immigrants carrying out these attacks. But we don't have a time machine. The only thing we can do is enact measures for the future.

So based. We need this based man as our POTUS

fat cats back hillary, and the fat cats own the media. It will be censored left and right until no one remembers.

infowars.com/hillarys-state-dept-blocked-investigation-into-orlando-killers-mosque/

Not allowing immigrants is counter productive to the very so readily advertised "American dream". Your country is now best friends with Cuba now and now you are lecturing others on the rougher edges of a small minority who actually hate gays, it's not illegal to hate something.
>Why don't you ask the victims of the Paris massacre how effective their gun control was?
Guns had nothing to do with it, there is a sizable population of calm muslims in Frances for over 5 decades and nothing happened. You wanted them to go "hey look there are muslims here, there is going to be trouble, lets shoot them". What could they have done if everyone was armed and shooting at each other? Life isn't a movie and I'll thank you to keep ur head in reality where it should belong. Control your fucking guns burger otherwise you'll have an Orlando shooting every 3 months.

Just like she warmed up to Romney. Shes a good little soldier, famalam :^)

Leaf troll

Fucking traitorous liberal trash. I mad.

skelly tranny can gas me anyday

I agree with trump for the most part, and he has a certain gravitas when he speaks, but god damn if you really listen to what he says he comes off as a bit of a retard. I wish we had a more eloquent speaker saying these things.

Countries generally don't allow immigration from countries they are currently conducting military operations in. The security concerns and conflicts of interest are common sense.

The only people that ever hated her are the same people that hate trump. Idiots who think everything and everyone is racis

Why couldn't another citizen radicalize? 0% threat is pure fantasy

It makes me open minded. Truth be told I found this place off another site and from a few other online friends of mine. You don't know me.

All Trump needs to do is to repeal the 1965 immigration act.

And he can easily tar anyone opposing that as being sympathetic to Islamic terrorism.

His father supported the Taliban dipshit. He wanted to be president of Afghanistan

I feel you, but there's simply no one else with the balls to get as far as he's come so far. No one else had the ball to face being called a racist hater, which is what anyone who touches this issues faces. He EARNED his political success so far by being willing to do what others where too scared to do (plenty of other people in the government agree with his points).

Holy shit. It's like one of Hitler's old speeches

You can't cuddle a stick.

Trump also strongly implied that people like that "need to go".

Which means mass deportations..

and you don't know "Sup Forums people"

>mfw watching Obonga's """"speech""" from the other day and his discussion this morning in the guest room, then watching Trump

>I found this place off another site

You didn't have to tell us. We knew that already.

it would be a great start. we just need to stop this bullshit.

if trump is elected, im not excpecting anything to be fixed, but i expect PC feelings to at least stop

start one, its not Trumps responsibility to financially provide for anyone other than himself and who he wants to.

You're all cucks. The Nazi soldiers are the real heros.

>Not allowing immigrants is counter productive to the very so readily advertised "American dream"

If the American dream means allowing millions of brown people to replace me in the country I built, I want no part in it.

Or, y'know, every political speech ever given before the ideological idiocy of the 20th century.

>check the filename

>contributed nothing to the grieving families
>console the grieving families
WHO GIVES A FUCKING SHIT?

If you let your kid become a fag you don't deserve consoling. They were going to die of gay nigger chimp aids by their 30s anyway.

so much edge

>foreigners with anti-LGBTWTFBBQ views are illegal!
How is this not thought policing

what a stupid 'bitch'
another trap for trump

>leaf

The speech was 100% spot on and absolutely perfect. I don't know how anyone rational could object to a single thing Trump said in that speech.

Welcome. You will never leave. Sorry.

>Your opinion is irrelevant
I fucking hate when someone says this. it's like covering your hears like a retard and claim to be right all the time.
she should kill herself for using that phrase

Gun control

underrated

You're a potato nigger. That's all anyone needs to know about you. Now fuck off and starve to death.