Why do people not just sit down and enjoy McGregor vs Mayweather for what it is?

Why do people not just sit down and enjoy McGregor vs Mayweather for what it is?

The pretension levels are off the charts.

>just turn off your brain bro

sorry not all of us are dumb dumbs

>posting some pretentious yuro reddit shit

K. Y. S.

/r/cringe

This isn't a movie with some deep meaning behind it.

What a dumb world I'm stuck in right now. Ugh. Get me out

>literally plebbit

Reddit: Microwave Meal

Sup Forums: Homecooked meal

why do redditors take themselves so serious. seems like theyre always trying to one-up each other

This place is no better than r.edit
Don't delude yourselves

McGregor has a talent for finding the biggest shit talkers and organizing sideshows with them to maximize a payday. It's amazing there are people thinking this 'rivalry' isn't prearranged and take these transparent shenanigans seriously. Just enjoy the promo stunts and complete spectacle of Floyd raining dollar bills on a guy wearing a Rick James outfit

Reddit is the epitome of an echo chamber where opinions are already assumed and spoon fed to everyone that goes there. Embarrassing

It's just a difference in style. Their style is disgusting, but theyre right in this case.
An this is an echo chamber as well.

>this is an echo chamber as well

Not really. Anyone can post here and their post stands as equal as anyone else's post. On plebbit, your post can ultimately be hidden and deleted with "downvotes." Clearly very different styles

Try posting the word nigger on reddit and see what happens

Try saying the word boy in america and see what happens.

Thanks I just lost my job

Try telling someone that they shouldn't say nigger here and see what happens. If you don't think Sup Forums is an echochamber you're a deluded retard

Do they feel superior to everyone who isn't a leftist angel?

Childhood is getting hyped for this fight. Adolescence is complaining about how melodramatic the build-up has been and how childish other people are for falling for the hype. Adulthood is not giving a shit about this at all. Why the fuck isn't boxing and MMA shit moved to /asp/ so they can rot with the wrestlingfags?

Trips. This. Hundo P Floyd and Conor are smoking reserved substances and drinking expensive alcoholic liquids as we speak.

They are correct.

Only shitposting "outlaws" with sub 80 IQ enjoy this fake money grab because they are addicted to being dumb.

>Anyone can post here and their post stands as equal as anyone else's post.

Check your flag privilege

Please periodically scan the catalog to report off topic threads when you browse Sup Forums. Shitposters cannot be allowed to congregate.
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
Please periodically scan the catalog to report off topic threads when you browse Sup Forums. Shitposters cannot be allowed to congregate.
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELPĂ·

I have to say. I was a bit confused to learn this fight takes place some time during August. People are making several threads about it every day? Mayweather is a "super featherweight"? I guess this is Las Vegas meme magic.

For the upboats and le reddit gold

>2017
>laying down shekels to watch a fight between two shit talkers.