>Herbalists
At least that never changed.

Kek

>master teachers AND keepers of sacred knowledge

how tf we got enslaved den??? fuccen white bois

Damn it, I lost

>hardoplachen.jpeg

Actually, I have nothing against this.

If the africans had actual pride and were all like that Mohamed Ali, for example, it would be better for africans, and better for europeans, and better for anyone, really.

If they are really that proud, let them work and do something good out of their kind.

WE

We also called them slaves and property before that.

>KANGZ, QUEE,..
>But mostly herbalists
Sounds about right

Good question

seriously , if they're such a high and superior civilization how did they get enslaved by a bunch of dumb cavemen crackers with small penises?

*smacks lips*

>Alchemists
>Herbalists
Glad to know they kept some of their traditions alive today.

niggers =/= egyptians

So ye tellin' me... We

Why do black people love saying this shit?

Didn't the Ancient Egyptians own fucking black slaves????????

Kek
Came here to post this

W

>Herbalists

DUDE HERB MAN

nah nigguh, we wuz kangz n shiet, we wuz ensavin dem isrealites... who were also black... wait...

that pic is a black man with an arabic looking women

the most funny thing is that it was a germanic that said that ancient egyptians were black

Enough of this shit.
COPY THAT

I have to ask, is the kingz meme rooted in absolutely anything historically accurate? I mean, do black people try to cite sources for this or something. Can I say germans were space robots from Aldebaraan and not end up on Haldol?

Pffft.... blacks weren't bitch. The white master race giants were the kings and scholars. Egyptians were represented with reddish or lt. Brown pigments. The builders a light tan, most likely white, asian or caucusoid in general. Blacks were dark as fuuuuck on the carvings ans heiroglyphics. One black ruled egypt for 18years and was killed... because he was shit.

Why is anyone buying into this shit tier revisionist history? The heiroglyphics are plain as fucking day, photographed and not up to ignorant "interpretation" or todays "I identify as..." mumbo jumbo

WUZ

Americans really believe in this meme that egypt was nigger?

I think it comes from misconstrued views on history in Africa, particularly with Egypt because it's a famous African country with a lot of history.

No.

Niggers who come from west, east, and south Africa have literally never created anything.

So im a jew
And once had a Dindu going on about "we wuz kingz"
So I asked him why he thought his people didnt pay my people reparations for slavery
He starts going off that whites were never enslaved
>YouJustActivedMyTrapCard.Mp4
"Actually I'm jewish. So if you were an egyptian king, why didnt you pay my people for what you did to us?"
Dude just went glassy eyed like... he had nothing to say
Was the best time I've ever pulled the jew card

That's literally middle-eastern complexion though. Where the fuck do dindus fit in, jesus.

It's because Egypt and Rome pretty much took over Nubia and from there the Nubians moved up into the various areas
I think

HOL UP

Can't outjew a jew

oh shit Israel
I figured y'all got Nerfed with Russia
Sup JewBro (or you Arab scum)

"Kemet" as the Egyptians described themselves, literally means black in Eygptian. Unfortunately for modern black people this had nothing to do with being black (African) and everything to do with the colour of the black fertile river ground that served Egypt so well. It's been misinterpreted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Egyptian_hypothesis#Kemet

There are lots of stupid ideas like this but this one is my personal favourite.

None of those are relevant in today's society lmao, there literally destroying their own argument.

I mean I'm a pretty conservative jew. Because I'm not looking to get assraped by [sand] niggers

So i love fucking with these shitheads

Hello my fellow Americlap, my greatest ally.

SO U BE SAYIN

THAT WE

WE WUZ

KANGZ

Before whites were blamed for all the crap in the world I was the empreror of the galactic empire.

Really makes you think...

>Slave owners

Can this meme fucking die?

>we
No no no no no, same goes for the white goy who for some reason feel the need to take responsibility for YOUR ancestors achievements.

>bu- bu- we WE...invented hur hur

You did nothing but post on a degenerate site, I can understand pride or inspiration...but gloating about other peoples achievements...that's how you can tell you're a delusional cuck trying to validate their fruitless existence.

>WE WAS KINGS DUDE LMAO
the fucking hypocrisy makes me glad the world is declining.

Nothing wrong with them having pride, but they wuz not kangz an sheit.

>alchemists
yes, they are the masters of voodoo and demon worship.

not every black person can be a boxe fighter.
having pride has nuffin directly related with actually work for things.

is that tupac?
HAHAHAHA