ENGLAND

England this summer:

U17 Euro Finalists
U19 Euro Winners
Toulon Tournament Winners
U20 World Cup Winners
U21 Euro Semi-Finalists

How do we stop the Premier League from ruining their development lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-hLJYkCf3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's another "dis be our year la, it's commin home la" episode
They stop them self when they sign their first pro contract on a retirement tier salary and stop giving a single fuck. As every other English talent.

The world can't compete

>win thousands of u20 tournaments
>still shit on world cups

England are automatically at a disadvantage in any international knock out competition. They HAVE to outscore their opponents in every game. Their opponents know they can just defend and take the game to penalties to win every time.

It's the first time we've ever won it.

a good idea would be to not buy every single of them for 80 millions bongdollars just to have a bong player on the team

not that it matters though, the English NT was still shit during the 70's and 80's even if their clubs were full of English players

ship them off to best liga so they can learn some proper technique and tactics

>How do we stop the Premier League from ruining their development lads?
We don't. Let it happen. Lets hope to see all our boys in League 2 in 5 years.

I didn't ask for a loser mentality user. Now take your Scottish genes out of this thread.

If this is the future of English football, I want no part of it.

COMING HOME

They're black, as soon as they face technically good players, they're fucked

They're just young pace wogs who will never get into the senior team, don't worry about it.

They are technically good players though, especially the U17s.

The Toulon Tournament was won on penalties.

who cares, football is gay and uninteresting

niggers burn out at 20

You say that but the senior team isn't much better

Then why do France have such a great side?

well u-17 side seems to have "lots" of white players
that's why they lost probably

All of these jealous faggots on this thread make me sick, well done England

I don't think you understand what i mean by technically good, I mean players who can see movement ahead of them and hold onto possession for a long period of time while opening up gaps in the oppositions defence so they can strike. Atm these players just rely on instinct, zero intelligence

Remind me what they've won lately. As much as England? Wow, what a powerhouse.

Got to the quarter final in 86, went out to a cheat goal

>Both France and England won nothing lately so they must be on par
Nigga we make it to the finals of at least one WC/Euro per decade since the 80s

They literally beat us with 10 men dude..

and didn't passed the group stage, or even didn't qualify (for several consecutive tournament) for pretty much all other tournaments

Not true at all. Semi final Italia 90 (went out to the winners), Semi final Euro 96 (went out to the winners), Quarter final WC 2002 (went out to the winners), Quarter Final Euro 2004, Quarter Final WC 2006

It's only because the good players aged 17-21 are already playing in senior teams in other countries

protip: 1990, 1996, 2002, 2004 and 2006 did not happen during the 70's and 80's, as mentionned in this post

You say that as if they'll even get to play in the Premier League.

Maybe you guys should improve the standards of your lower divisions to give these kids a chance or force a foreign player rule.

England beat France 3-1 at the 82 world cup with Platini in the side and didn't lose a game.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-hLJYkCf3w

Friendly match. France have had one elite squad in their history 98 to 2000. Zidane dragged an average side to the final in 2006 and they blew it.

and failed to pass the 2nd group stage while France qualified to the semi

well, to be desu, it was most likely cynical game fixing, as France got a group with Austria and Northern ireland as a result, while the Bongs got Germany and Spain

game fixing in this WC was pretty bad with the Spanish team draw and the infamous Germany - Austria