How much longer does he have left?

he said that he didn't see himself doing youtube reviews in five years time. that was two years ago. well?

Then it's three more years faggot
Did you just baited me to solve your elementary hw?

>reading comprehension
it means he would be quitting **within** five years not in exactly five years, you fucking illiterate dumpster bin

You didn't say within in your OP. You said he didn't see it happening in 5 years.

what ever happened with that whole meme channel hit piece mess?

and it didn't need to be said explicitly, you autist

He got sober

>tfw no classics week

He sobered up

It faded away like all other manufactured media outrage.

i want anthony fantano to leave

Anthony Fantano is one of the worst influences on this board.

I'm pretty sure he's trying to make enough money to retire. The whole streaming thing seems like he's really just trying to get to the end of the line ASAP

What is he gonna kill himself?

Seconded, Eminem´s album wasn´t THAT bad but because of his review it prolly won´t be given a second chance by anyone on Sup Forums

>raised in michigan

>my opinion on Eminem doesn´t mean shit

All the albums he reviews are the most tumblr things ever. The fact the only people who even know what bands hes talking about tried to get him to lose his career is funny.

What will he be doing in 20 years?
What will any of us be doing in 20 years?

how do people like you who can only speak in labels/buzzwords without even understanding what they mean manage to exist? I hope you're just underage.

>all

b8

he'll be doing it forever because this faglord has no opportunities and no skills to support himself in any other way. you'll see him becoming a washed-up internet celebrity

he could work for pitchfork or rapgenius from his house easily lol

he could, but that would just be a continuation of his own stagnation

if that's stagnation then are you crawling up your mum's vag right now user?

your melon, forever

How? He's a highly positive influence of this board. He introduced us to good music, has a great sense of humor he employs with his light-hearted memes, and he's a genuinely good and kind hearted person.

how is doing the same shit for years not stagnation? doesn't matter under what guise it's happening

attention all melons and needledrop dont include me in any best of 2017 list thx love ya

stop browsing Sup Forums, melon

are you dense? it's getting universally negative reviews. and everyone knows that Fantano's likes and his Stantanos are the bad part of his presence, not his dismissal of random shit

pitchfork, despite having writers with terrible taste, has writers who are professionals and can write something readable. if Fantano tried to write, he'd sink sooooo fucking fast

he majored in journalism. pretty sure he can write. it doesn't take much effort kiddo.

>a washed-up internet celebrity

oh god pls

He's going to be launching Busymelon.com and use it as a large media/news hub website

fantano is finished, if he has any balls he will blow his brains up on livestream but not before telling his young white male audience to read James Mason's SIEGE and get ready for Helter Skelter.

Can someone explain that little guitar sound that plays in his videos? I don't get most of his humour but this one specifically baffles me. It sounds like a piece of audio from The Passenger, and I don't know why he uses it. Would really appreciate an answer

Ppls

Three years nuggah!

I recall once hearing him say that all the little bits of music he uses in the video he made himself.

think he said he was going to turn the needledrop into conglomerate for music related news/reviews. basically the next p4k/conde nast

Why does he use it?

not a good idea. It will be run into the ground by legit beta male newfags

Fagtano is literally a beta male cuck

but he isn't a newfag. And he is not really one of those liberal betas who bows down to mainstream feminists

No but he bows down to black people

>he is not really one of those liberal betas who bows down to mainstream feminists
>married a nigger and voted for bernie
Pick one and only one.

its called having a career, his job is a music reviewer so it would make sense for him to keep doing it but switch to a new medium.

People treat his ratings like gospel. Browsing Sup Forums before he rates a release and after he does can completely change the boards opinion of the album. It sucks.

lol why is it so confusing to you? it's just a little guitar sound. is it really so crazy to use a little sound effect in all your videos?

it's not exactly the most pleasant thing. Especially when it startles you each time it plays.

bruh it's not asmr, you shouldn't be startled.

DUN

All he reviews is nigger music and shitty metal. I guess you're kinda right.

he was better off not playing with fire.
He could have known the meme channel was getting a little over the line potentially

Why does it happen. What's it signaling

nothing
o
t
h
i
n
g

music to my ears, literally

your autism

it still startles you though brah

TIL doing the same job for a couple years is stagnation

5years - 2years = 3years

>You're welcome OP

What media platform is it that longtime YouTubers feel like they need to move on to? What exactly should they be doing?

Revival was shit. even for eminem standards it was fucking awful

nah famthony famtano

Once he makes enough money he's gonna retire and start making making his own music, and it's gonna suck

>you fucking illiterate dumpster bin
Yeah, you're the one that watches youtubers, but HE's the illiterate dumpster bin. You wish, bub. KYS.

flawless reasoning, kiddo