What the fuck kind of ending shot is this?

What the fuck kind of ending shot is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxi2dwXHJZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

Dullest franchise, books sucked, streching their legs, stephen king etc.

what the fuck kind of ending shot is this?

What was this?

Honestly why do people love PoA? I hated it. They had that jamaican shrunken head, students running around in civilian clothes, a mexican hairless werewolf and pink ranger hermione. the marauders were totally screwed over.

Are they in Russia or someplace? This can't be Britain. Where are all the dark people and Muslims?

russia is like 20% muslim retard

>when you nut but she still suckin

Ginny is so fucking ugly mane, how did a famous superwizzard settle for THAT

kino but you wouldn't know that because you asked

Where is the pasta?

>normie facebook memes

The films were kino, unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Sup Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Are you blind? There is a black woman right behind Harry, you can see her head to right behind his.

the one on the bridge when they fade to black is better

The best ending shot ever filmed in the whole history of the motherfucking cinematic arts biatch!

YOU JUST KNOW

A ferret is a god tier pet for a teenage wizard though.

Anglo humor

>It hasn't been posted yet
What is he doing?

Why is the kid so fucking fat?

Yes, yes, very good, yes, however!
youtube.com/watch?v=jxi2dwXHJZY

sleeping you now realize its one autist and his name is korinefag

me in the back stylin

>Damn Ginny i fuckin h8 u but the pussy game ridiculous

In the book she was supposed to be hot and charming but the casting agency didn't expect that so they got an ugly kid to play Ginny

>thread has been up over 3 hours
>still no pasta

Is this some sort of record? Are we making history right now?

Why didn't Ron and Ginny just marry?

6%

>THEY'RE CASTING AT US

>ginny and ron looking haggard as hell
>hermione and harry still looking fine

How painful is it for them to all meet up again and those two know they picked the wrong person?

14% you fucking faggot albino nigger.

>The same antagonist in all 7 movies
>Protagonist didn't develop much of anything between the first and final films

This series is trash, pure and unadulterated trash

m8...

What kind of quality did you really expect from one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

You're late fucker

>didnt develop
he in fact did though niggerfaggot

>same antagonist
wrong again

Fuck off hiro bot

/film/ will never happen and you'll never get real advertisers

I don't understand the HP-SK correlation.

>london
>not full of muslims and black guys
I thought Rowling was meant to be SJW? This shot should be full of burkhas.

And shortly afterwards that kid gets sorted into Slytherin. Poor Harry.

ALL OF THIS. I've read so many reviews online of people saying the third is their favorite, but I couldn't stand it.

what the fuck kind of ending page is this?

Agreed, its highly overrated. The 4th and 6th were the best

Congratulations!

haha holyfuck, that one fucking rollercoaster

friendly reminder that this is your average millennial's favourite movie

It's supposed to be the 90s, back when england was still white

Shut up nerd

The part where the final horcrux is destroyed and the Elder Wand flies from Voldemort into Harry's possession was some of the most hacky directing I've ever seen. Even The Force Awakens did that scene a million times better.

Okay, seriously. The ending shot is perfectly fine.
The entire film is about the emotional road he takes upon himself. How he and other characters basically deal with what life had given them. Dementors represent the unhappiness in life, the depression.
This is very important to note because the way they suck these memories out of you is the reverse movement of what is happening in this picture. Adding to that, it's the first time where Harry has been truly happy again, finding fun in life. Having found some family. More friends.

It's fairly simple and the ending shot symbolizes just that. Not even much of an asspull since you can come to the same conclusion without the face-warp effect.

Because she's kinky in the bedroom and wizards have access to polyjuice potion.