I can't even look at niggers

>I can't even look at niggers
Did she went too far with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pg_M0SsBNTA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's looking at one in that picture though

Both of them are retarded and intellectually dishonest.

>I have a pack of niggers waiting outside to rape you, and it's gonna be your fault!
Whoa, is that how political discussions are conducted now?

>don't see color meme

whether you're racist or a lib this is just dishonest tbqh

Why because they didn't yell at each other like everybody else?

No I just mean in general.

Honestly its so hard to fight for either side when they're both retarded and can't even try

I feel like you don't have a real answer. How are they intellectually dishonest?

They're both obsessed with identity politics and toe the party line/ideology. I can't get behind ideologues in general.

but then your idelogy is to be anti-ideology.

>why are you SO ANGRY
>WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY THOUGH?

nice opening, Noah.

I'm not anti-ideology, I'm just against subscribing your personal beliefs to just one overwhelming ideology. SJWs are just as annoying and uninformed as alt-righters. Every issue has to be spun and twisted to match their "side".

She's as dark as him in that picture.

She got absolutely BLACKED in that interview. Is that the best alt-right could muster?

One is defending "Black Lives Matter" the other is defending Donald Trump... its like watching to retards argue over who is more retarded.

>americans unironically think KKK is still a thing

She is a meme, he wouldn't invite Milo or Alex jones cause they would colonize his ass.

Milo has a Trump fetish and Alex Jones is the biggest meme ever conceived.

Who is this chick and where can I see her BLACKED?

They both have more charisma than Trevor Noah though.

Charisma is not an argument though. Ben Shapiro would be a good pick if you wanted someone to tear Trevor Noah apart.

the audience would turn on Noah if he brought Milo or Alex on. Hell, they were even agreeing with some of the dumb shit Tomi Lahren was saying.

Noah is only in that chair because of black privilege.

but it is. they have a website. they've had record growth in the years since obama first took the white house.

>Americans dont know democrats funded the KKK
>Americans don't know republicans freed the slaves

>what they say is too complex to me to understand therefore they're intellectually dishonest
Grow the fuck up kiddo.

Alex Jones is a fucking meme. Trevor Noah would make him look like the paranoid conspiracy theorist that he is. Jones honestly does very little good for the conservative movement and he is blatantly as biased as the worst people on the left. He is a laughing stock, and deservedly so.

That's not what I meant. I understand them perfectly fine.

See I could elaborate in much greater detail if you want me to but I'd just sound autistic.

oh john

Don't need. I got you bro.

He's one of the best entertainers around

I agree, he's a pretty entertaining character.

are you trolling or are you legitimately this ignorant of history?

have you never heard of the southern strategy?

the same southern families that lynched blacks and fought so hard for slavery have voted republican in pretty much every election in modern history.

Alex Jones is the greatest investigative reporter of our time. He was shedding light on the hypocrisy of both the democratic and republican parties. He is a national hero and a treasure.

and he would BTFO Trevor Noah worse than he did Piers Morgan.

>Alex Jones is the greatest investigative reporter of our time.

Sup Forums really is Sup Forums. Christ.

That was pretty clearly a joke

Yeah sorry I haven't slept in 29 hours.

>did went

Stay in school, kids. Don't be like OP.

from 40 people in Alabama up to 50?

Trumpshits take the title of most cringey from SJW in 4 ... 3 ... 2 ...

He was right about alot of things like the NSA spying on people when everyone just dismissed it

She meant it as doesn't like political labels.

That's a shitty argument. Any conspiracy theorist will claim every authority figure is doing crazy invasive shit. Inevitably they'll be right at least once. That doesn't make their other claims right.

Two, I've worked in infosec for a whiles. NSA's capabilities were known decades ago. Everyone in the industry knew exactly what they were doing. All 50+ of my coworkers had 0 reaction to the leaks, because they already knew and assumed it. The specific operations and some of the details weren't known, but even those could be assumed and came as a surprise to no experts. The one semi-surprising thing was that they backdoored the Dual_EC_DRBG algorithm, but guess what, that was speculated to be backdoored (with NSA as prime suspect) within a year of its publication.

All the big countries' SIGINT agencies are doing what NSA is doing, and in some cases much worse. They have since the 80s, and people have known about it since the 80s.

Also, as shady as it is, all that's been revealed is the NSA has the ability to access a lot of your private info and communications. They do still have internal processes and regulations to get permission to see any of that information for US citizens, with strict punishments if you're caught circumventing it. Not defending NSA, but it's not quite Soviet Union level. And definitely not thought-controlling beams.

So that's like one half-point for Jones. If you want, I could cite the hundreds of other batshit crazy things he's said.

alex jones was right about the whole spirit cooking shit

>alex jones
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg_M0SsBNTA

Sup Forums is retarded

prove it

No, he wasn't. "Spirit cooking" is an art project of that dumb modern art bitch. Not involved with Satanism at all, nor has the "artist" ever done any sort of Satanist thing. It's just some spiritual artistic/autistic gathering she does with people apparently.

I wonder if he'd get along with Terrence Howard.

millenial is a concrete description pertaining to time period you were born

She used "label" in the abstract sense of ideology, not concrete sense.

Sorry non-whites, your golden days are coming to an end

Nazis, get out.