GOOD Music

What's going on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/keyonchrist/status/900318072707309568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i really hope it's a kanye

Probably Kanye (and maybe Cudi)

Also, I'm hoping whatever this one is gets a physical release

Can any non-GMT anons tell me if it's all running on Greenwich Mean Time or if it's to the computer's clock

>The Average Rapper
>"OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT/! FUCK WHITEYY! WE DA REAL KANGS N EGYPT N SHIEEEET SKEET FUCK A BITCH NIGGA NIGGA"

>The average mu-male
>"Wow.. so beautiful. Kanye is a genius! Such a creative artist and IF U DON'T THINK SO U ARE RACIST AND STUPID!! Haha keep listening to Dad Rock while I listen to real music. Grimes, Kanye, Death Grips, y'know, the list goes on... (internal monologue: I can't wait for Tyrone to get home and fuck my gf! I hope he let's me watch this time: end of internal monologue) anyway! I guess it's time to castrate myself, as I should because i'm a disgusting white male!

Different each zone, I believe.

You sound like you would enjoy the newest eminem album

Yeah, I just tried changing the date on my computer in the vain hope that it would do something to the site, but beyond the date and time at the bottom, it didn't

All hip-hop is terrible you fucking faggot. The absolute lowest form of all culture to ever exist. I'd rather gouge my eyes out and fill my ears with cement then listen to some brain dead nigger 'rap', same for a stupid cracker too.

if you check out the page source there's a comment with links to builtbylane.com and davidbaker.tv so it's almost definitely kanye

It's either Kanye or the follow up to Cruel Summer, they wouldn't take the website down solely for anyone else on that label, plus

gotta be Pusha T

If this is for Cruel Winter I'll have to kill myself tonight.

it's today's date and time you fucking mongoloids

Give the new Eminem album a shot. You'll love it, user, really. Listen to Remind Me or Heat.

>Get hyped for Kanye
>Probably fucking Cruel Winter

it's another new years single like FACTS

hype

it's really seriously fucking happening

it's just a clock

>being this much of a faggot

Fuck

its everybody wins you fucking retards this has been known for months already

What's so important about this?
They had a clock on there for a long time now.

One of Good Music producers who produces for Kanye posted this
twitter.com/keyonchrist/status/900318072707309568
HAPPENING

maybe that leak from the other day wasnt bullshit... lmfao

>music
>good

Is that minutes or hours?

>twitter.com/keyonchrist/status/900318072707309568
why do they have an unopened copy of ARMS for nintendo switch

if digits it's new kanye or kanye/cudi
if singles it's fucking cruel winter

>Aug. 23rd