EVERY DAY I'M SHUFFLIN'

Business idea: make endz meet

hate cultural marxism
hate racemixing propaganda
hate white genocide
hate jews
love pints

simple as

>Don't need to go to university, would probably just end up getting indoctrinated there
>Instead I'll just watch famous intellectual Sargon of Akkad rationally tell me how to think using daily express articles as evidence, and have PJW yell at me.

Business idea: a poo that does a wee

>noam chomsky
>psuedo-intellectual

spotted the butthurt liberal

kPOOP

any /dsg/ man in?

women like men who play hard to get

The Daily Mail is doxxing leftists. Where's the outcry from the 'free speech' crowd like when CNN did the same?

more like when white women have been conditioned by the media from an early age to find black men more appealing

at least we still have the chinkys

got compliminted on my post last thread

holy hannah

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40599992
hahaha
little toff

used to when i was underage

you poor thing :(

jews are destroying the west and nobody is doing anything about it

babestation

gf is in a huff with me

feel like i'm the one of the few people with a gf and has sex regularly that also believes in white genocide, jewish influence, etc

post feet

should out all the vermin on the daily mail comments section on the website and the fb page

have them sent to labour camps, are jez should have done that and dismantled the all red head tabloid

that paki bitch needs bringing down a peg or two

he seems like a decent lad

Uni has cured me of my yellow fever.
Tons of Asian chicks here, and not a single attractive one. Literally all ugly, spotty, greasy haired mongs.

Black women, here I come.

the jews created the west
all western civilisation is built from jewish culture and inventions

i'll be in a huff with you if you don't FONT

>pull up to my inherited Georgian house in my G-Wiz after a hard day's work as the Guardian theatre critic
>open the boot and take out my Sandqvist and Daunt Books bags with the charming candle holders I bought on the way home from work
>open the door
>yell hello to my girlfriend of 2 months in the kitchen as she is already home from her work as an interior designer
>sit down on my velvet sofa bought on sale at the Conran Shop
>put up my feet on the distressed oak coffee table
>turn on the television and tune in just in time to catch the end of an interesting BBC4 documentary about the art of Renaissance Florence, just before the start of a new episode of Antiques Roadshow
>perfect timing as my girlfriend comes in with the dinner, another one of Yotam Ottolenghi's nutritious vegetarian meals
>tuck in as I pretend to listen to my girlfriend's stories from her day at work
>send a cheeky email to Charles and Rupert to see if they can come round for dinner on Friday, maybe sneak in a few rounds of gin and tonic first, bloody Rupert ignoring the rule of no shoes or socks indoors what a cretin haha

broke up with the gf for being too normie

After all these years I can still be trolled. Well done.

that was fast

good work
great feet

honestly black guys are just better with women. I'm not being a cuck or anything let me just explain my reasoning.

Women are attracted mostly to male confidence. That is if you're a guy who is sure in what he's doing and does what he wants without worrying too much about consequences - women on a visceral level go for you.

Simple example: If you sit and worry and put off asking out a girl - you'll probably end up as her orbiter.

If you just straight up ask out a girl, with a bit of finesse - there is a good chance she'll be naked asking you to enter her.

Black men, for whatever reason, generally tend to the latter description. Maybe its a West Indian/West African macho culture thing. They tend to not really rationalise and worry about things, but instead just go with the heart. That's why they're good at dancing, they don't worry about how they might look if they let loose.

Its also why deanos are more succesful with women than the kind of runts who use Sup Forums.

critical post
we are a like a prize fight and we're on the ropes and they're getting rather arrogant towards the end
we'll not be alive to see how it plays out
doubtful about the continuation of things given how ruthless and less cohesive we're become (racially)

I thought the left hated things like bullying and hate-speech?

a lot of people who have regular sex are normies who are more interested in who's shagging who on an ITV show than what the jews are doing to their race

they are just a clog in the low-IQ machine

i have an israeli mate who unironically believes this

extremely arrogant and deluded beliefs coming from the tribe

If you EVER actually went outside you'd know that's not true in reality

If my mom touches me one more time im going to let her have it. Simple as that

>Before sentencing, defence lawyer Sabrina Felix told the court Philipps understood how his actions had "impacted" on the subjects of his posts, and "he only hopes, wishes and prays that they do accept his sincere apology".
>Ms Felix added "he accepts that the comments were wholly disgraceful" and "menacing in character".

Tarquins on suicide watch

jews are basically as dumb as muslims apart from the select elite

that stupid miller cunt needs to be deported

you've obviously never been to europe

>jews are basically as dumb as muslims apart from the select elite

in the United States, jewish kids are usually honor students and successful in academics

great post

This is just patently false you dumb nigger

Why do Australians understand the Deano meme whereas Americans seem literally mentally incapable of getting it?

Why do Persian girls have more white features than others from the middle east? Her eyes are almost blue.

Cold out

This is true. My gymbro is west African. He's always chatting to everyone in the gym, girls and guys. "Hey, how's it going? You alright? Let me know if you need a hand yeah?"

good post

it's just a stereotype the jews have created

there are and equal amount of guys like in both the black and white race

Yeah it wasn't intended as political

seems like an awful life.

Iranians used to be white & zoroastrian before Arabs came and made everyone brown

XD
BLOODY RICH PONCE TWATS HAHAHA

yeah they are the elite

go to israel and find a random jew on the street you couldn't tell them apart from any other poor shitskin

hello tarq

Why haven't you improved your diet yet?

seems like a specific personality more than a class really

well made post but it's still not reaching upper middle class

>That's why they're good at dancing, they don't worry about how they might look if they let loose.
me as well but if i go to a good club night i'd rather just dance than try to pick up boring slags

tastes utterly bland

I didn't mean it as political I just wanted to adapt the meme to an upper-middle class Londoner, based on myself and others I know

t. goldberg

>I'm not being a cuck or anything

What would you change?

>born Jew
>but not rich and no connections

Literally G*D's cruel joke to give me the shitty genetics but not the riches to go with it.

what are condiments and spices

jews have done a number on you mate

Kys. You've worse than those "All Blacks are Israelite" niggers. Get fucked

>every facet of western culture has been dominated by jews

really makes you think

bluepill: america and its allies must stand strong against aggressive russia!
"redpill": america and the west are globalist puppets, under jewish influence to defend israel's interests. russia believes in defending itself and their national values.
redpill: both the west and russia are controlled by jews, just different sects of jews. they both have strong relations with israel.

youtu.be/tPSNfKnJnSQ

>XD
>BLOODY RICH PONCE TWATS HAHAHA

post nose :3

black guys, honestly have no qualms about picking up a girl. I had quite a few black friends and I get their view on life. They don't worry about whether its socially awkward or whether they'll get rejected or accepted. For them the fun is just in doing stuff. Its fun to go up to a random person or girl and just try to engage them in conversation, without worrying about how it turns out.

sounds really patrish

don't know, the TV and meals seem a bit deanoish to me

I went to a upper middle class school as a kid and their parents did away with TV altogether. they had them play with wooden natural toys and other weird shit

>all this cuckposting

americanization of britain complete

Why all the effort to have no sugar at all then throw teriyaki in?

Did this lad actually get eaten?

The only thing about Grenfell that saddens me is that fucking Bridge Over Troubled Water cover. Fucking degenerates literally ruined my favourite album, I'll never be able to listen to it again without thinking of pakis and niggers and the destruction of my country.

It's literally basic Iranian history

Nose is pretty normal maybe that's why

i don't find that fun, but not because i worry how it might turn out

Do you have the Jewish male anxiety issues?

ONE

the rothschilds will be head of the world government

they pretty much have control of every central bank in the world and also pretty much every leader of every country in the west is a rothschild plant

Macron even worked for them they don't even care that people know any more

Their intentions aren't good either when they acquire full control. The earths population will be cut in half during the first 100 years of their reign and most of that will be through staged wars and holocausts.

To know how evil they really are Hitler was under their control and they performed the holocaust on what they see as "dirty" jews

All I'd say is that I've tried to employ the same philosophy in my life. Essentially when it comes to women, not thinking too much about things like the perfect moment or formula to approach and just going with the gut and winging it.

No it's not. Is your IQ really 12?

wrong

interesting mate
*walks away and talks to someone else*