The team are running through the ship and there are no lights (very atmospheric...

>The team are running through the ship and there are no lights (very atmospheric, the cinematography and lighting is fantastic). Chirrut suddenly stops and is in pain, then says "he's here." Then we hear the breathing, none of the team know where it's coming from (it's very dark). It's like a horror scene, like nothing we've seen in a Star Wars film. The breathing gets louder and louder as Vader gets closer, this literally goes on for minutes, the tension was unbelievable. Eventually the space is illuminated by Vader igniting his lightsaber and the slaughter begins.

hnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/yuYr9Tp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

noice

>there are no lights
>the cinematography and lighting is fantastic

This is actually the 3rd act from Rogue One

Vader chokes out Krennic over coms as he says he's failed to keep the plans safe, other imperial officers noticeably flinch.

Are eventually caught Darth Vader shows up, he's pissed and kills both of them as neither have the plans. He says he'll go after a suspected ship, and Episode 4 begins.

pastebin.com/raw/yuYr9Tp8

lack of lights is lighting too, douchebag

I hope all the main rebel characters are slaughtered.

Assuming any of that's true, I'm surprised iRebel survives. I thought they'd wipe the entire team out to explain their absence in the OT but I guess that's not Disney enough.

the cartoon guys survive

Shills gonna shill. Sage.

No doubt I meant the Rogue One posse.

Are the Rebels rebels making a cameo?

it feels like they're shoving a diverse cast in for the sake of it. what is the point of having that Asian guy with the stick? he'd be killed almost straight away. as well as that black guy, what the fuck has he got to do with the star wars universe?

>lack of lights is lighting too

Because TFA shit the bed in China and they think having Based Donnie in will change that.

maybe they are swedes

>like nothing we've seen in a Star Wars

Surprise! Because it's just a very expensive fan film.

grab a hold of my cuck and put it on your mouth, fuck lucas

this is the real deal

Then you have to explain what the 'deal' is, because this isn't Star Wars, it just kinda looks like it.

As a fellow Alt Right Neo Nazi I can't wait to see a Ira Belle be murdered by the great Vader.

i think i'd honestly rather have George still having the rights and have him with a team like in the original trilogy so he doesn't go crazy retard again. i did really enjoy TFA but i feel like they're going to just turn it into a cash grab like marvel, losing that star wars feel

>star war purist

unironically kill yourself lad

If rouge one ends with them getting slaughtered I'll be happy

Since the Empire is now a white supremacy group, I want to see Vader hang a few niggers and chinks. Otherwise the assertion is meaningless.

>have him with a team like in the original trilogy so he doesn't go crazy retard again

there was no team, it was his ex-wife keeping him from going retard crazy again

and you can't put both on the same room ever again in this life for the whole "i fucked your coworker" stuff so stop daydreaming and accept your reality

george lucas is a mess.

If I outbid Disney, Star Wars would be all about sitting in a bar and smoking cigarettes and fucking barflies. That's the way it would be.

would be a good twist but I can't see it happening, this is Disney we're talking about here𛲠

Why are you so triggered?

Does your tiny penis leave you in a state of constant anger?

>Vader slaughtering terrorist scum
based
I won't pay for it, but based if true

every time a faggot sperge like this describes a scene it turns out to be much shittier. never fails.

>rogue 1 ends up good
>Sup Forums keeps badmouthing everything instead of admitting it
Come on, we all know it'll be good, just not great.

>muh disney boogeyman

honestly stop this shit. They could probably kill the entire cast if they wanted it, violence is not taboo in the guns and burguers landia

they are not killing off these fuckers because there is probably money to be made

this shit will tie with the new trilogy anyway

i'm not triggered. i'm not really that bothered, it just seems forced.
also on average i get 9/10s for my penis

>george lucas is a mess

George is a WASTE

Especially when the glowing review writes about how awesome the lighting is. Oh my gawd! The lighting!!! How did they do that?

a big
fat
mistake.

George is a big FAT MESS

*hits mic*

How can you not figure out what direction the very loud breathing is coming from?

it's not gonna be good stupid. it's been reshot like 40 times and had the dialogue changed because people were making fun of it too much.

hurr durr. You'll see.

>retarded manchild tries to project his delusional view of the world upon Sup Forums so he can hugbox himself into ACTUALLY believing that everyone secretly loves star wars and that every single negative review is just because of contrarianism

Sorry to hurt your feelings.

How does the cunt not get killed? Does she just decide to go back to the kitchen after stealing the plans?

Not killing her would be like recon'ing that bugs didn't design the Death Star. No one would ever do that.

oh hell naw nigga

I want another episode 3 to laugh my ass off while I'm drunk with memedialogues

fuck them give me the original version then

She doesn't get killed because she's a Knight of Ren

WOOOOAH I MEMBER DARTH VADER!!!!!

perhaps they mean there are no direct light sources but rather ambient light being cast of walls and such

Of course she is... will we be getting MaRey Sue 2.0?

OK, if this was to be true i'd give them some credit. they would have actually done something unexpected and a little bit ballsy

will she travels to the future to teach rey on the ways of the feminist side of the force then?

or we'll have to go through another trip to good ol' uncanny valley with those makeup and cgi that makes actors old 'n sheit

That movie would make about $500 million, but wouldn't sell any toys.

This movie is literally dark forces

i just want to see Vader own the rebel scum and see him slaughter the fucking scum which are the rebels