*audience erupts in jeers and applauses*
*Jon Batiste plays random notes*

8 more years of that.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>8 more years of that

I don't think so, buddy

Europeanfag who didn't speak english well enough to watch these types of shows 9 years ago. Was it just as bad when George W. Bush was president?
I remember several artists released anti-Bush music tracks back then. Like Eminem's Mosh.

Why do you fuckers keep watching this show and others like it? The only experience I have of them is you people complaining about them. They're not worth watching at all.

kek

Can't wait for him to be added to the Trump Curse collage.

I often don't agree with the political stuff but I like Colbert. He has good comedic timing.

Better than the other late night shows at least. I don't find most of the sketches funny, but he's comfy and amusing to watch. Unlike Jon Oliver or whoever.

Jon Batiste and the band are fucking terrible and unfunny, though.

>years more of this thread

It's not you've got anything else to do, after all.

Colbert ain't going anywhere. His ratings are solid.

No. Colbert became famous thanks to a clever parody of Fox News anchors. The american people wasn't as much dumb back then so comedians had to do a little bit of work... now they're just lazy because it's unnecessary to please their spectators.

You can also see in movies that decline in american popular culture, due to their decline in intelligence.

>8 more years
If they try cutting social security, he will have the shortest presidency in American history.

He'll try to make it four. Without even knowing that's what he's doing.

>iq at the highest after the destruction of the nazi regime, nazi ideology at an all-time low
>iq slowly goes up as neo-nazis and other far-right radicals start to appear again
>alt-right appears and lowers the average iq even lower relative to 1950

really makes u think

Being a shitty president was Trump's secret goal of making Late Night Talkshows Great Again all along. The absolute mad man!

The average IQ was around 110 in Europe a few centuries ago. Now it's about 95 on the same continent. We'we been getting dumber for a long time.

damn..

I voted for Gary Johnson, a principled libertarian (you know, like you're always pretending to be). I guess when you've given up on your own life trying to live vicariously through Trump doesn't seem so ridiculous and degrading.

*We have

lol. corden can't even beat nightline. the only thing anyone ever watches are those retarded carpool karoke clips. literally nobody watches his show.

i don't watch late night tv but that article is just fake news.

>The average IQ was around 110 in Europe a few centuries ago.
You mean when half the population was unable to read or write? Fucking lol.

Miss me yet?

there was no such thing as an IQ test back then so i'd loe to see a source for that.

You're free to look it up, dude. In fact, schooling was a lot more demanding and challenging back then. People also had children earlier in their lives, which resulted in healthier, more intelligent children, compared to the present day.

It's because the population of africa is increasing due to handouts from the west

i have no idea how things actually are, but i assume the average iq (ie. problem solving, logical deduction) was higher because people lived in conditions where you had to be somewhat smart to even live. you needed to know how to use common sense to figure something out since you couldn't just look everything up somewhere, like a book or google. this meant that people ended up using their actual brains a lot more and therefore developing them

this is just a guess though

>8 more years

Not really, but given a choice we both know you'd rather have your ocean of Scrooge bucks to swim around in than any regrets I might feel.
(So would I).

I'm hyped for Corden to take Colbert's job
That means that Norm Macdonald will take the Late Late Show and we'all have Craig Ferguson tier kino back
I could give a fuck about Colbert and Coden

>You're free to look it up, dude.
IQ was invented in 1912, how am I going to find IQ scores for people in the renaissance?

>schooling was a lot more demanding and challenging
It was also a lot more specialized and private. Most people didn't go to school regardless of how good education was.

>look it up
You made the claim so you have the burden of proof.

now we go undercover on a sex farm for sex hookers

You could make the same case for sub-Saharan Africans who live in even harsher conditions while also having to contend with a lot of our modern problems.
But if we look at IQ scores, they have some of the worst in the world.

Maybe Trump can work out a behind closed doors deal to allow Russian assassins to take out high profile leftists in the west.

Heh, Russia.

Russia this guys says.

Russia are the good guys in todays world, we have a common enemy the destruction of global marxism.

>Le idiocracy meme
>literally a picture from a daily mail article
The only reason for that nonsense graph is that we include more and more underdeveloped countries that previously were listed as N/A, particularly in central Africa. On a per country basis IQ steadily rises and has done so since literally forever. This is mostly because IQ is heavily correlated with education and possibly quality of food. Both have increased in the past century.

>Welcome to the Late Show I'm your host Stephen Colbert
>Our first story is about trump
*audience boos*
>He's such a misogynistic twat!
*audience cheers and hollers*
>His hair! AHAHA
*audience creams their pants
>Seriously though guys we can't let him get those nuclear codes
*audience applauds in agreement*
>Fuck trump and fuck white people
*audience chants COLBERT COLBERT*

Not according to my Sup Forums history lessons. IQ was invented much earlier but civil marxists have fooled everyone with historical revisionism.

>pizzagate is a hoax goy and shouldn't be taken seriously
>let me spend the next 10,000 hours why pizzagate is a serious threat to our democracy

Why did Colbert even talk about it

Maybe Trump should work out and stop eating KFC and McD's like a god damn nigger and he wouldn't be so fucking fat, what a tub of lard jesus christ

>implying this is something new

Every single president ever has been the main target of late night jokes, from the days of Clinton sex scandals.

Yeah but libtards are trying to kill all whites, user.

He's a child in an old man's body. He will NOT change anything in his life and every American is going to suffer because they're dumber than actual dirt.

I don't think I've turned on a comedian as fast as I did Colbert. Colbert Report was genius work and the late show is so fucking boring

Here you fucking retard
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect?wprov=sfla1
It's pretty clear whose IQ HAS declined.

Yeah but Hillary fucks children in pizza shop bathrooms, killed Americans in Benghazi, leaked top secret information, and accepts bribes. #MAGA

Delusional

Part of it is the format. All the late night shows have to follow the same shitty formulas (except Craig Ferguson's show).

Colbert Report was way more entertaining and funnier, though I will say he's done some good interviews on the current show.

>It's pretty clear whose IQ HAS declined.

3rd world IQ is actually rising, thanks to antibiotics, vaccines, better nutrition and etc

I was talking about the poster spreading misinformation

writes his own jokes

>Fuck trump and fuck white people

What did Colbert mean by this?