>Make your girl watch pure kino she's never seen
>She keeps grabbing your cock and trying to fuck instead of watching the movie

Y-Yeah, that feel

>he doesn't wear a chastity cage at his girlfriend's request
What a loser kek

>girlfriend
I was talking about my daughter

i don't know that feel

HAHA This! I'm not some desperate loser lol. i just want to watch the movie jeez

>once every 2-3 years

fuck you normie rhino shit

>Watch rape scene
>sister bites her lip

dumb normieposter

Why are women so primitive?

>things that never happened
Lying frogposter.

my ex girlfriend made me watch some shitty movie once against my will. I said fine, I'll give it a shot.

> starts kissing me and touching me.
> i start to reciprocate
> heats up
> turns my head towards movie and yells at me
> end up fucking anyway

happened almost every time i tried to showcase a good film to a girl. They get bored, then sad (because you care more about the movie than their boredom), and they try to fix said sadness with sex,

how on earth do people find girlfriends willing to fuck them?

>find

Theres your problem

is it possible to find a chick that doesn't watch and listen to to the most mundane and generic shit available without her being some super-alternative hair-dyed girl?

because im yet to experience that

no, basically.

alternatively, keep an eye out for moderate non-opioid/meth drug chicks who are not hippie. Go to a rave and look for the "normal" girls. Those are your safest bets.

Think about it simply.

If you are an attractive or average girl, what reason do you have to expand your cultural ecosystem?

Only ugly/damaged girls will have a need to do that.

how am i supposed to find a girl that i wouldn't want to blow my brains out just being around her then?
find someone and base the relationship on sex and then have kids and base it on kids?

It's true, mine eventually gave up on trying though.

Even payed attention to some movies

you don't

enjoy your male privilege btw

Yes it is possible.

People who say it's not are just a bit sad that it didn't happen to them.

Go to a rich kid (full of idiots uni) and still found a qt gf who isn't "damaged" and isn't interested in "mundane and generic shit"

Come to think of it, if you don't give them your cock, they pull out their phone and start browsing instagram and facebook anyway. Do girls even have the attention spam to watch a movie all the way through or is their primal craving for cock and social interaction just to powerful?

maybe they don't care about the same things as you do

This is so true

>girls will only pay attention to the movie if it's some stupid pleb shit like Transformers or Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the new one)
>if it's anything remotely kino they fall asleep, play on their phone or just try to fuck the whole movie

kek

Going to be called a liar but the gf is an extreme contrarian, but is a vet tech so she has a nice semblance of normality to her. Got lucky

All lies by virginal lying frogs.

Because we trained them that was, pretty much. We raised them for baby making and taking care of children, and even made women learning a crime in some places.

Top kek

Ughh. Yes. Tried watching The Fly (1958) the other day and she gets in my lap halfway through and starts necking me.

Just watch the movie you horny wench.