Megadeth

Is dis album good?

yes

Not really.

Holy wars is kino

is this album good?

nah

mind-blowing from start to finish

Yes. Better question is, what's your favourite song from it Sup Forums?

Only if you're a virgin

Poison Was the Cure. Seeing them play it live was a most pleasant surprise this summer.

The original Five Magics.

It's a great album, one of the best albums by any of the major 4 thrash bands (Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax) and a good representation of the era.

best album ever released by any of the big 4

Peace sells is better

Great technically done thrash music. To this day I believe only maybe Alex Skolnick would be able to pull off the solos done on this album. It's unfortunate that, even though it has definitely been regarded as a very well put together and masterful piece of instrumentation by a band, it still pales in comparison to the popularity of Metallica's releases. The result being Megadeth's attempts at more accessible metal music as opposed to pushing the envelope and making something akin to Hell Awaits or AJFA or maybe even more technically skilled than those. Imagine a 10 minute long Megadeth song done in the style of a more mature version of RIP!

This

Probably my favourite thrash album, I probably listen to it at least once a week during my commute to work.

"no"

Name one song on Peace Sells that touches Tornado of Souls.

Peace Sells

Rust in peace Polaris

Five Magics is a close 2nd

Best metal album of all time

Take No Prisoners

instrumentals:10\10
Vocals: 0\10

tornado of souls.
solo is lit

My Last Words and Good Mourning... Black Friday are arguably better

Also Gar > Nick

>My Last Words
yess, better thrash tune than anything on both these albums

farkin oath cunt

My Last Words. That being said I still think that Rust is the better album. But Holy Wars, Hangar 18 and Rust in Peace Polaris are all superior to Tornado of Souls.

its ok
Painkiller bttr

ok kid

The whole record is Kino and personally as a dreampop shoegaze faggot who quit listening to metal in high school this and peace sells are the only two metal albums I still own and refuse to sell. They make metallica, and anthrax look like fools. That's what they got for kicking Dave out of Metallica. I have a weird respect for slayer so I won't comment on them. But megadeth is metal kino 4ever

Holy Wars is great as the opener, but I played Hangar 18 so many god damn times in Guitar Hero that it's gotta be up there (not to mention I live close enough to Wright Patt AFB to have heard about that shit before I ever knew about Megadeth)

GMBF is legendary

Better than anything Metallica put out