The alt-right is finished and will never be acceptable anywhere in the world and it's all thanks to this guy thank him...

The alt-right is finished and will never be acceptable anywhere in the world and it's all thanks to this guy thank him Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcZmH_Z5o9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You deleted the last thread because everyone is calling you out for the shill loser you are. Kill yourself.

Who is this rapist?

ABSOLUTELY BASED

alt right btfo

>dude, I can't afford Health Insurance. What the fuck are you talking about...your back hurts
>G-g-get my show back.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

BASED TIM ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED THIS KEK!

>got World Peace BTFO from Adult Swim
>Sam "Reddit" Hyde calls him live on Office Hours
>Tim proceeds to BTFO him over and over again
they can't recover from this
he literally singlehandedly killed the alt-right

BASED TIM YOU CAN'T WRECKER THE HEIDECKER

IS THIS OUR GUY?

Was Based Tim playing 7D chess?

Stop same-fagging faggot...

>alt righterina going to cry

lmao

>8 / 1 / 8 / 1

Calm down, Sam.

You were wrecked and you have lost the war.

is he alt left?

lmaoo bros, we're taking Sup Forums back and making it great again XDDD

Tim actually embarrassed him lmao.
He ended up resorting to his childish brand of cringe humour to throw Tim off the argument.

"Famous school shooter LMAO" - what a manchild.

Heidecker is a faggot hack

If this guy were as good a liberal as he claims to be, wouldn't he insist that women and people of color fill all his gigs?

>Acting like a cowardly and ignorant buffoon ater fucking over another young comedian's budding career
>BTFO

World Peace was Tim & Eric but better. Even got better ratings. Tim had to nip Sam in the bud before he Adult Swim realizes that Tim's brand of absurdism is becoming stale and irrelevant.

Sam's """"comedy"""" and I throw that word lightly appealed to a small niche group of retards.

>tim proceeds to btfo him over and over

no, he didn't. It was literally nothing but Tim denying he had anything to do with Sam's show getting canned and Sam denying having anything to do with Tim getting harassed on twitter. Neither of them came out looking very good. Sam came across like a douche that couldn't take a joke and Tim came across like a faggot that can't stop being sarcastic for 2 seconds to have a real conversation.

Some would say the same thing about Adult Swim as a whole.
World Peace topped 1m viewers on it's first and last episodes and was reviewed very well.
Just because you salty-ass niggas don't enjoy it you feel like it deserves to be forcefully taken off the air via shady Hollywood virtue-signalling bullshit.
You're despicable.

Tim can be an annoying liberal sometimes but Sam sounded like a crybaby with all sorts of paranoid conspiracy theories. Tim also seems like the kind of guy to not directly cross his politics with his work too much.

I am a cuck, I am a liiiiiiiiberal.

The point he was making was that the same people fucking with Tim were the same people leaking information to the media that Sam was responsible for several mass shootings. He was basically telling Tim to stop being a little bitch over internet trolls.

>young comedian

You're 31 Sam, not 18. You're practically the same generation as Tim.

Can you take this shit to Sup Forums already? We don't need 40 threads a day on this, nobody gives a fuck.

>You're

Just a big fan of MDE, desu

Heidecker is 40 which means he was Sam's age when his shows first got picked up.

it's television and film related, faggot. Deal with it

literally who?

I have no idea who this fucking idiot is or why you idiots keep posting his stupid face

Fuck off

>mfw Tim looks pudgy and awkward just like every other nu-male that share his political views
Why is this ALWAYS the case?

>G-g-get my show back.

lol Sam is such a beta

Pudgy and awkward, yet still managed to rile up a supposed no-fucks giving self-styled 'alpha' and bring him to the verge of tears.

>"I didn't do it! I'm working class!"
>7D chess

So if pic related were to harass your workplace until they got you fired from your job because they don't like what you have to say does that make them better than you?

I wouldn't get fired, I'm good at my job and my boss and colleagues like me.

But Tim didn't do that, so your point is almost as worthless as you.

>Believing Tim
He straight up said that he "voiced his concerns" to Adult Swim in the phone call and kept mentioning to Sam how he was being "harassed" whilst at the same time trying to imply that he's not blaming Sam, which makes no sense
Tim danced around like a midget on hot coal trying to hide his influence and actions and it couldn't be more transparent.
Adult Swim WANTED another season.

Wrong on both counts, kid.

>kid.
Boy you showed me, dad. Is it feeding time already? whip it out for me why doncha

>It's another Sup Forums-bait thread on a non-Sup Forums board
can you stop this, pretty please

Libcucks must die

>Adult Swim WANTED another season.
Source: Sam Hyde himself

Relax, kid.

The war is over!

Your hero is dead!

Now it's time for you to grow up.

you're right, adult swim didn't want to renew one of their best rated and most successful shows that even topped the debut of eric andre. that's just bad business.
mde never dies

>Thank him for being an unfunny hack
FUCK OFF TIM

Bringing in a toxic audience is bad business.

>toxic
lol

>World Peace was Tim & Eric but better.
No it wasn't