/trans/

Fuck off Sup Forums, edition
England U19 Champions of Europe sub-edition, last team since the Class of 92.

>Arsene Wenger says Arsenal have not made any offers to Monaco for Kylian Mbappe, who he expects to stay with the Ligue 1 club this summer at least.

>Alexis Sanchez says he wants Champions League football but decision is down to Arsenal

>Tottenham defender Federico Fazio has joined Roma on a permanent transfer.

>Birmingham boss Harry Redknapp has confirmed his interest in Ashley Cole, Robbie Keane and Stewart Downing to Sky Sports News HQ.

>Manchester City have made their fourth summer signing after agreeing a deal for Douglas Luiz.

>Arsene Wenger says England international Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will not be leaving the club this summer.

>Porto are playing hardball over Tottenham target Ricardo Pereira, Sky Sports News HQ understands.

>The latest transfer news from the continent as Arsenal reportedly enter the race to sign Nemanja Matic from Chelsea.

>Liverpool are expected to make a new bid for RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita next week as Jurgen Klopp seeks reinforcements.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLjwRuOoakI
express.co.uk/sport/football/821021/Arsenal-Man-Utd-Anthony-Martial-Kylian-Mbappe-Wenger-Premier-League-Transfer-News-Gossip
youtube.com/watch?v=CBvSIah3byA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal_Chimbonda#Wigan_Athletic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how many of the u19 team has chelsea already bought and sent out on loan

All of them. England's football is even more fucked for the future then it currently is. Mcclaren's time is going to look like a paradise compared to what you're about to see in the next 20 years

Good op

Will Mendy ever sign for City

He's going to Liverpool m8

Will Arsene Wenger ever die?

ball dont lie

Good lad

WITHOUT A DOUBT
>he doubts the magic 8ball

is javi martinez signing for liverpool this window?

Keita to Liverpool?

Is Sanchez staying

Will Chelsea hijack Mendy from City?

Will Sanchez still be an arsenal player next season?

>Inter Milan have asked Manchester United about taking Anthony Martial as part of a deal for Ivan Perisic to move to Old Trafford.

Also, who the fuck writes the rumours? Mouyes would NEVER sell to Wonga.

Jets to sign anyone?

>Poop has spent another 100 million
>You now remember Qatarlona bandwagoners and Bundes posters saying he'd win the league easy first time like in their non-parity leagues

Fuck this ball, it isn't ITK at all

It matches up. Ball couldn't predict until 11 seconds later.

The magic 8 ball is an ABL

is /myteam/ getting Pasalic and a decent CB?

>Mouyes would NEVER sell to Wonga.
Who do Arse supposedly want from United?

its as good as an ITK on twatter

it is?

youtube.com/watch?v=RLjwRuOoakI

it is??

kek

>cech

>You now remember Citeh sacking a perfectly good manager to make way for Pep

Will Manure finish 6th again?

kek based 8ball

Did england win the Africa Cup of Nations? HYPE

>You now remember bayern sacking a perfectly good manager to make way for Pep

>tfw someone replies to you with "it is" on another board

Martial.

express.co.uk/sport/football/821021/Arsenal-Man-Utd-Anthony-Martial-Kylian-Mbappe-Wenger-Premier-League-Transfer-News-Gossip

Pellegrini was awful, he only did well with Mancini's squad and system

>selling an ancient GK for one of the most expensive GK's of all time

L U L.

That would actually be a good move for Martial desu, Sanchez will be gone and he'll get to be the main outlet outwide with no defensive chores. Would never happen like you said though.

Fugg that was worse, he won the champions league for them as well after all those years of trying and that loss at home to Chelsea

>sell dzeko and replace him with bony
>fail to build on mancinis team
>awful record against the top teams
>bewildering insistence on playing navas every game
>bought zero fullbacks (only brought in an ageing sagna for free)

lets not pretend he was a top manager, city regressed under him and went from champions to scraping top 4

Better than the egg freak has done

>sign sterling
>bench him for navas because you didn't want him signed (even though you needed a HG)
genius

Will I be Rich?

wew lad, can you chip us a tenner?

Sanchez might stay. Arsenal get back in CL and he's fine, if they don't, then he's honoured his contract and goes anywhere on a free.

you capitalised rich, meaning that you will be called Rich instead of actually being rich. sorry Rich.

Anyone done an overnight train ride in europe?
Thinking of doing amsterdam to vienna or something like that

Will I be pretty?

LONDON

Did London-Marseille once, it was quite /comfy/

r u grill?

asl bby?

The got that CB from victory.
But now kokko is gone maybe another striker who is either injured half the season or who can hit row z from the 6 yard line in front of an open goal.
Could be another long year for us lad

youtube.com/watch?v=CBvSIah3byA
>All this in July

I can definitely see them ham it up a bit to get more money. I just can't see it being as genuine before.

Either that or it just gets boring, with the odd funny meltdown here and there. It was getting that way last season.

1.Tottenham
2.Man U
3.City
4.Chelsea

I'm okay with this.

Will spurs win anything this season

Checks out

Will Wayne Rooney be a good signing?

Any of you tell me in depth why you don't rate Mbappe?

Not worth 100milly plus (yet), but he's seriously looking like the next big thing, not many people have had the season he had at 18. Messi is probably the most recent comparison I can think of.

Yeah they really are comfy

People still don't rate Kane. People still don't rate Zidane. People still don't rate Ronaldo. You expect them to rate a kid after a decent 6 months?

gf to me soon

Has she left?

True about the rating thing, bit it's more that people don't ronaldo or Zidane because people make outrageous statements about them. Neither of them are close to GOAT status, but people always claim they are which makes people rate them less.

I did Prague to Berlin during the day and even that as comfy as hell, especially being in the dining cart with some amazing scenery. Something about being all night on the train seems extra /comfy/ to me.

will monaco BTFO a member of the holy alliance again?

reroll

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal_Chimbonda#Wigan_Athletic

>After a hugely successful first season in English football, Chimbonda was named in the PFA Team of the Year for the 2005–06 season, having been voted as best right back in the Premiership, ahead of Gary Neville, Steve Finnan and Paulo Ferreira.

>On the final day of the 2005–06 season, he handed in a transfer request after Wigan lost 4–2 to Arsenal in the final game played at Arsenal's old Highbury ground, only six months after renegotiating his contract for a further four years. This riled the Wigan management, who set a high price – higher than many prospective buyers were willing to pay – and informed Chimbonda that he could "play in the reserves until his contract is over", if he was not bought.

>Tottenham Hotspur replied with a £2 million transfer offer and then a £3 million offer; however, both were rejected, as Wigan had stated that any offers below £6 million would not be accepted, despite previously stating that, according to his agent Willie McKay, "they wouldn't step in the player's way if a top club came in for him".

Daily reminder that £6m (for a PFA Team of the Year player and France international) was considered shocking and unreasonable only 10 years ago.

Will she EVER initiate a text session first...EVER?

Just feel like saying those posts in the previous thread were not by me. I don't bully people!!!

Will I get an 8?

Fuck

can i still save my football career?

you never asked when the 8 would be though

Am I going to make it?

Sorry Martin

Chelsea have had an £88m bid for Juventus and Argentina striker Gonzalo Higuain, 29, turned down. (Tuttosport - in Italian)

>Liverpool are expected to make a new bid for RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita, 22, next week. The Reds have already had a £57m offer for the Guinea international rejected.(Sky Sports)

Manchester City are stepping up their efforts to sign Monaco left-back Benjamin Mendy, 22, for £50m after Tottenham told them they could not have Danny Rose, 27. (Sunday Express)

>Stoke City are waiting for West Ham to make a third bid for Marko Arnautovic and want £22.5m for the 28-year-old Austrian forward.(Mail on Sunday)

Monaco forward Kylian Mbappe, 18, is set to stay at the club for one more year, according to Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger. The France international has been linked with both the Gunners and Real Madrid. (Sun on Sunday)

>Meanwhile, Wenger says midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 23, will definitely stay at Arsenal this summer, despite interest from Liverpool.(Metro)

Leicester City are holding out for more than £40m for Riyad Mahrez, with Roma set to make another move for the 26-year-old forward. Chelsea and Everton have also shown interest in the Algerian. (Mail on Sunday)

>Or, Mahrez has already agreed terms with Roma.(Mediaset, via Metro)

Real Madrid's Brazilian right-back Danilo, 26, is interested in a move to Chelsea. (Diario Gol, via Star)

>West Ham will need to reach a compromise with Manchester City to complete the loan signing of England goalkeeper Joe Hart, 30. (Sunday Express)

Liverpool winger Ryan Kent, 20, is wanted by Hull as part of the deal that will take Scottish left-back Andrew Robertson, 23, in the opposite direction. (Sunday Mirror)

Double Yes!!

Dont forget us user, when youve made it

Italian headlines:
SOS Spalletti
Inter beaten by Nurnberg and stalled on the market
The Coach rings the alarm
‘We need three or four players: we’ve had discussions, now promises must be kept’
Perisic to Man Utd can bring Martial
Roma, summit with Nainggolan
Contract renewal is on the way
Juve-Matic, Chelsea open
Locatelli with De Sciglio too

You wanted a bike? Now get pedalling
Toro: Mihajlovic, the face says it all
Coach continues to wait for reinforcements and work amid doubts
Today the debut in a friendly
Montella has a stellar Milan at his disposal, now it’s up to him to make it work
Juve: Emre Can lined up
Decisive days for the Liverpool midfielder, the alternative is Matic
For the defence, Garay emerges
Inter
First KO and Perisic pain, ouch Spalletti

;_;

Thanks for everything you big fat lummox

Inter have still not been able to sell Gary Medel, as it’s rumoured he’ll snub Tigres to remain in Europe with Valencia.

>There are reports Juventus will miss out on one of their transfer targets, as Emre Can is close to agreeing a new Liverpool contract.

Manchester United are ready to include Matteo Darmian and Chris Smalling as part of their bid for Inter winger Ivan Perisic, but not Anthony Martial.

>Sevilla have announced the signing of Manchester City forward Nolito for a reported €9m, subject to a medical.

Kurt Zouma will join Stoke City on loan on Monday after signing a two-year extension with Chelsea, despite Nice's persistence. (L'Équipe)

>Tom Huddlestone has completed his move from Hull to Derby, signing a two-year contract with an option for a further year.

Alexis Sanchez has stated his desire to play in the Champions League and says he is waiting for Arsenal to make a decision over his future.

Anyone thinking Milan will have a disaster season? Nearly a brand new starting XI and with Montella.

Same could be said for Everton but I have a bit more optimism for them.

Chelsea are fucking retard's. nice would've been the perfect destination for Zouma.

>juve turning down 88mil for higpooin

i think Milan will do fine, they have a lot of time to play together. Unlike when a club buys alot of players over a bigger timeframe. I'm sure they are gonna end in top 3

But they've already won the most important part. The transfer window.

In all seriousness tho no I think they and Napoli will slug it out at the top as Juve fall from grace

If that half time thing in the champions league is true i could see Juventus being fucked. IT'S NAPOLI'S YEAR LA. I really hope so. They play beautiful football.

Is Mou still Mou-rning? He should have skipped the preseason imo.
I hope they win today for his sake

>chelsea trying to buy the Prince of Pepperoni

agree, guess chelsea want him to play english football or something

>If that half time thing in the champions league is true

what you talkin bout willis?

He'll just get high on coke, lad.

Apparently there was a big bust up in the changing room at half time.
Bonucci was already disliked by Allegri so he stood up and called Dybala a big dirty poofta

Debunked

there seems to been some trouble in halftime in cardiff. There was a leak from Mandz but that was false. But still something has happened in the lockerroom and alves and bonucci leaving is no coincident

Ah, that sounds familiar now