youtube.com/watch?v=BBK5U3Jb7Q4&feature=youtu.be

Literally

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-x1YuvUQFJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=5kHy5n9uWWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-WprlomyY40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cringe

hahaha nice op I've never seen something like that before it was almost like a trailer for something, but "honest" in a super funny way hahaha (almost like an "honest trailer" XD)

the "deep voice" on a shitty mic definitely did not make me cringe

That sounded like a gay version of Bane's weird voice, rather than an announcer voice.

Wasn't atleast the Bill Cosby one funny?

Made me chuckle

That one was the least funny. It's a "hey get what recent news I'm referencing?" joke that's a fucking year too late.

If i took opiates in westworld would I develop an addiction in the real world too?
Would you be able to buy premium cunny in westworld?

at least it wasn't the most forced one
>m'lady
>that guy who only plays counter strike against bots

>"""""literal cuck""""""

nice

There had better be more Dolores/MiB scenes next season.

I'd really like to see his reaction to her actually being conscious now with no risk of being wiped or rolled back.

And I'd like to see her reaction to turning into a much darker person than the person William fell for and possibly being able to remember experiences with him that came after that first trip. I can't imagine someone like William not trying in a couple more trips to trigger consciousness in her or tearfully get Dolores to somehow remember like by taking her on that same narrative and back to that town even by force.

jesus christ OP that's embarassing

>tfw all the faggots hating on the writers for making Maeve "da strong clever indebendant black womyn dat can control all de men"
>she's just a rat running the maze with a pre-programmed route
>not even truly achieving conciousness like Dolores or other previous hosts
And yet there are faggots like OP that still have asspains instead of celebrating the revelation that she was a fucking mook all along.

Here's where the fun begins. That's Arnold's version of AI. Or an older attempt, at least. That if he compelled them to become self-aware via their code they'd eventually reach it by themselves.

Meanwhile, Robert figured out the concept of memory cornerstones and that extreme emotional responses acted as a catalyst for introspection in humans. Namely, suffering. We've already seen it in Bernard, and now Dolores.

The events of the finale are remarkably similar to the initial disaster in the Westworld film. I'm sure MiB will be in the thick of it all, indulging his demons now that the stakes are real.

I mean, shit, with the control room on complete lockdown and the staff being slaughtered, he might clue on that he can get away will killing other guests and start hunting them down.

they steered it back so well in her conversation with Bernard, then they just fucked it again with her "I gotta go get muh daughter" thing

Either that's her STILL following a storyline, which is stupid.
Or it's her achieving consciousness which is also stupid.

Can his guns still tell the difference between host and guest?

Would be bitch if he has to stab every guest to kill them

Unless he kills one of the cold storage hosts, loots the body and upgrades his weapons

I get the feeling she's not coming back for her daughter, but because she realized her scripted compulsion to escape is just as fake as her scripted attachment to her 'daughter'.

Dolores' gun didn't seem to care who she shot at, so I'm not sure how the fuck it works anymore.

>implying that tying guests down and slitting their throats to get the job done isn't something MiB would take perverse pleasure from

Dolores' gun was the gun she originally killed Arnold with. So the simple explanation would be that it was from before they even thought of making guns that couldn't hurt guests, relying instead on the hosts being incapable of hurting guests. The guns were something they came up with later to make things more realistic.

Who best grill and why is it the snek that lays easter eggs.

Dr Ford, I'm Mib.

I honestly don't think the show is that smart, but I hope you're right.

Sky spells her name "Delores"

Can someone explain the world itself?

Is it a shrinked down world and that map IS the world?

Is it a real sized world? Is it the real world? So where is the company located, below the world? If this is the real world, why can't we see planes in the background and shit? Also, do they just have this company underneath everything everywhere so they can locate and fix all the robots everywhere? Just how big is this world? Do the day cycles last as long as the normal day cycles?

oh hey look everyone 10 episodes in and we still have shrink ray bait

Well the show does such a horrible job describing exactly what and where Westworld is, it's no wonder people think that.

That doesn't explain how Clementine's rifle blew a chunk out of MiB's arm.

Maybe because thats not the fucking point of interest of the show.

>explaining the world that the story is built around doesn't matter whatsoever
you're fucking kidding me, right?

At that point Ford has clearly equipped them with both the Wyatt program and arms to use in the revolution.

I'm kind of hoping MiB will be crippled in season 2. His right arm was either broken or badly sprained in that fight and then his left arm got shot. It'd be so sweet if he's stuck not being able to do anything when the stakes finally become real and can just run away.

Excuse me, but you're the only autist around here that seems to bother so i guess yeah it dosen't matter whatsoever.

So is it a dream world type thing or just a big LARP?

>Wyatt program

There's no such thing.

All you need to make the lobotomized hosts lethal is whatever Theresa had her hack techs do, or backdoor code phrase stuff Ford probably can access that let Bernard for example kill Theresa but not be able to kill Ford later requiring him to use Clementine.

Don't get mad because you can't answer a very simple question due to how shittly this show was written. At the very least, a competent writer should be able to present a script that allows the audience to understand the bare basics of what the setting is.

in season two he will have healthy arms, that's how we will know that he was a host

>could do anything you want with your time and life
>posts this

Elsie is still alive right?

>not dying on screen

Yes she is.

SHRINKRAY THEORY CONFIRMED

Logan

>tfw despite its flaws westworld is still better than season 1 of the sopranos

why would they put a extremely tall woman next to him? Were they trying to make him look stupid?

t. Stannisfag

I rewatched everything and this is Westworld in a nutshell

Just why youtube.com/watch?v=-x1YuvUQFJ0

>muh company

Trump gets elected in 2016, denies global warming and says fuck enviromental protection.

He then sells Grand Canyon National Park to Arnold and Ford in order to create jobs and make America Great Again™.

Westworld is in Utah

>strong independent black woman
But she clearly wasn't and she was a robot to begin with

Watch it Chrissy

I thought the scenes were filmed in the Grand Canyon

Will the lab tech get extra screen time in season 2?

youtube.com/watch?v=5kHy5n9uWWQ

My video, I won't link it again

he's alive though

When thread's about to fall, you know who to call

>that underage nu-male voice

Bernie almost says to Maeve "But then at the station you-" and that's when she cuts him off. What was he going to say she was coded to do? Why was she so adamant that he was wrong?

Why did not one of the commandos during the escape fire a single bullet?
Where could they possibly go with season 2?

HOLY SHIT MY SIDES

literally every actor has super uneven shoulders, wtf is this natural

yes

are you telling me inn 10 000 BC ppl looked crooked and uneven as fuck? are you a time travel scientist? should I come with you if I want to live?

I need more Peefu stories

idk why you fags post your shit here

Shills m8, fucking shills

Or you are stupid. I know what I'm betting on.

Get a better mic. I heard somewhere that wrapping a crappy mic in cotton wool can improve it.

Bretty decent tho

Thanks Tay Zonday.

So Maeve is the most powerful host, Dolores is the most aware... Will the host form a gentle femdom type government?

She'll never look at me this way.

Why live?

She'll never look at you at all.

r-right...

Terrible video, OP. Kill yourself.

And next time, if you wanna pretend like your from here, learn how to spell \W/.

She'll never make out with you like this

I-I want a robofu...

What would you do to her user?

inb4 pigfag

Probably hug her like the adorable and sensitive robot she is.

So you wouldn't dedicate your life and countless hours to figuring out how to get her to procreate so you can have kids together?

What a dumb video.
>the opposite of The Matrix
>as if The Matrix was somehow original and worth mentioning

not my recording, just some meme recording that's been used for a lot of videos, not sure what the origin is otherwise I would've credited it

Bane version I saw: youtube.com/watch?v=-WprlomyY40

But I don't want kids, I just want hugs.

the hosts by now are basically 99% biological besides their brain. Not sure if they bother giving the women a uterus and just making it non functional. Either way the tech is probably to the point that Dolores could be a baby factory but they've just chosen to not cross that line

Question: how do you prevent visitors from killing each other? Let's say that I'm fighting a guy, thinking that he's an host, and I use a knife to kill him, how would I know that I'm actually killing a real human?

unless you're randomly stabbing people without interacting with them at all, or you encounter a guy going full RPG mode, any quick conversation should reveal he isn't a host

hosts also have the good samaritan reflex, so if any hosts are nearby they'll try to defuse the fight and protect the guest, at a minimum you'll quickly become aware you're fighting another guest

at any rate, accidental deaths have happened in Westworld.

Then I'd make her a baby factory.

Make sense, still seems like quite a weak plot point but I can accept that (nothing much you can do anyway).

Also what's up with that guy fucking hosts in an openspace? And putting headphones on when anyone could come at any moment...

Plothole.

Same with Felix, Sylvester and Maeve getting away with all that shit with glass wall everywhere and cameras clearly in the rooms.

Her trying to escape shouldn't make everyone else in the building or who retrieves host bodies (Maeve was way off her loop by being at Hector's camp and burning them) retarded.

Sylvester even opens the door after Hector and Snek kill the techs and walks into the room acting shocked by what he sees despite there being glass walls and a glass door he just walked through

>Sylvester even opens the door after Hector and Snek kill the techs and walks into the room acting shocked by what he sees despite there being glass walls and a glass door he just walked through

Holy fuck yes, that moment was very weak, also I don't get why the techs would be so afraid of Maeve, once she's back into the game she's pretty much harmless, they could go to managment and say "we fucked up, turn this one off before it goes crazy", that would've been the most logical thing to do, especially for Sylvester.

I would say that the narratives try not to create situations where guests end up on both sides of the same fight, unless there're plenty of hosts around to catch a knife for one. The things that happen the the characters on the show are out of the ordinary obviously.

There is a whole kind of undertone of delinquency, dilapidation, depravity, etc. like cold storage has been flooded for I can't remember how long they said, techs fucking hosts, security systems are broken and nobody cares, "... haemorrhaging money...". Pretty weak still, I get the feeling they designed the glass sets, realised it would make certain scenes nonsensical but just went with it because it was too late to change it.

>regenerating lasers exist
>all diseases are apparently cured
>it's possible to create a fully functional biological body better than human one in hours
>people are still ageing normally, even the ultra-rich assholes who can probably fund themselves a creation of new body and transplant their own brain into it easily

Its a dark warehouse and probably empty. You can't see whats behind the glass until you're right up to it.

>You can't see whats behind the glass until you're right up to it.

We know for a fact that isn't true from literally all of the Maeve scenes with her and Sylvester and Felix in thost parts of the building, and from the recoded Clementine scene where she kills the security host and from the finale and from all the other scenes in the show with the glass walls

Thats when the other "cubicles" were in use though.

Maybe this was the graveyard shift snd nobody else was around.

>Thats when the other "cubicles" were in use though.

But they weren't, because we couldn't see people in them but could see the rooms and the stuff in them.

And there are still cameras in the rooms, we literally see that in episode 10

i'm kinda hoping that kidford is gonna be some brain uploading thing.

like ford upgraded him specifically for it years after Arnold build him.

I don't consider it overly likely but i like the idea of a creepy as fuck kid tagging along freaking people out.

only issue is it'd be hard for them to find a kid with the acting chops, and to have him on for a show with rampant violence/nudity

being a kid also limits the amount of time he can work on set, which would doubly be an issue for the fact they shoot on location in distant exotic locales such as Utah

You're the one who's shitty, the show is phenomenal, you're just to stupid to realise that the 3D representation of the westworld map you see in the control room is just an holographic map, you couldn't grasp the concept of fucking holograms in a show where there is clearly more advanced and futuristic technology with lifelike robots and bullet guns which can turn in powder at the blink of an eye. Instead you run with a meme that where never hint anywhere in the show. It's not the show that sucks

In that moment he was clearly diminished. Damn he has bean beaten by the woman whom he tortured for so long

I bet if Dolores hadn't lost her memories of William, he would've been paying billions for her to have a working womb.

nah, "uploading" your mind is a fools errand and will at best create imperfect clones of yourself.

the trick is to augment and slowly replace brain/nervous-system tissue with artificial/yet compatible alternatives.

in essence the ""soul"" won't transfer like a file from one body to another, rather the soul has to "seep" into a robot body from a normal body.

you are your brain though, you can replace everything but that and still be "you".

There would be parts of your brain you could replace though without affecting your personhood. There'd be a point where if you remove brain matter you are removing parts of "you"

that's my point,

but it needs to be gradual IMO, every part of your nervous system has "memory" or whatever. So basically you've got to "heal" from augmentation so your "personality" can move into those new parts of your body.

i hope tonight's episode is good