/poltv/ BTFO

/poltv/ BTFO

>reading mainstream (((news))) reviews

>still using critics to form your opinion
These same retards said civil war was one of the best films of the year and had the best action scene.
Now fuck off you pleb

I get all my film reviews from kikekiller69 on the breitbart forums, he alone is unsullied by the lamestream media.

Sup Forums is always wrong

What would play on /poltv/? A lot of Frasier, maybe?

Yeah, the judenpig ((((Media)))) with all their numale cuck pc lackeys said the same propaganda shit about TFA.

>I rebel

Rebel Rebel, you've torn your dress
Rebel Rebel, your face is a mess
Rebel Rebel, how could they know?

These visuals are so fantastic! I didn't realise how realistic this film is going to look. How can you not wanna go see it?

Wtf I love Jews now

This can't be real

>caring about Shit Wars
pleb/10

just like Sup Forums with vidya, just like Sup Forums with trump

checked and seig heiled

What isn't real? This film is going to be absolutely amazing on the big screen

These shills keep saying these overly positive things so they get to keep going to premiers. If they say sonething bad about a movie suddenly they get no invitations to blockbuster premiers. The twitterverse was overwhelmingly positive about the Suicide Squad premier too.

Look at how great these stormtroopers costumes look!

>"it's 2016" humor and quipery to explain two lines from a late 70's space adventure film

>le 95% on rotten tomatoes despite it being shit
calling it now

>critics said civil war was one of the best films of the year and had the best action scene.

>implying it wasn't the best film
>implying it didn't have the best action scene
I feel bad that you don't allow yourself to enjoy it

Marvel flick Fan here

Civil War was shit

I agree with Pissed Pedro.

>s***

I'm dumb, what's the issue here? Is it the star reflecting off the planet's surface?

First day here, huh Reddit

edwards knows a thing or two about how to use scale and how to frame his shots. doesn't mean the quips and sledgehammer messaging won't be cringy as fuck.

I literally unsubbed from Peeved Pedro after I saw Suicide Squad I liked his Video games reviews but it is clear his mental faculties can't be trusted if he loved Suicide Squad

That's literally every Star Wars reaction, even the prequels.

this. hollywood has made the fanboyified media their lapdog by dangling set-visits and premiers in front of them.

>The Empire is here to make the galaxy great again
What did they mean by this?

reactions to episode 1 were more like "well it wasn't bad per se but I can't quite figure out why I didn't love it more. I need to see it another 10 times before I can give my final opinion."

also twitter didn't exist back then

Early reviews are always positive, they're literally PR fluff.

All the early reviews for BvS were positive and it apparently got a standing ovation at it's initial WB screening. But then it turned out critics actually hated it.

He's a good visual director, you can see his background in special effects coming through. But he's done one small sci-fi and two trashy blockbusters, I'm worried he'll just become another director for hire and we'll never see his style applied to a worthwhile script.

Add it to the list

>he voted for Hillary
*cringe*

The Hollywood machine of generating positive pre-release internet buzz wasn't in full swing until Revenge of the Sith which had a buzz that it was as good as the original trilogy.

I don't give a shit, I'm still not going to watch it.

>paid shills give positive impressions
hm

t-that's made up, right?

Ohhhhh Im gonna lose my $/#^ hahah holy /&/*$&#^ that is just &/*÷_÷&$!#;'*!

Can liberal dipshit faggots ever do anything that doesn't make them sound like fucking children on reddit?

what's his name Sup Forums?

he dropped out of GODZILLA 2. I take that as a good sign and him being fed up with big studio suits breathing down his neck all the time. after star wars he should be able to cash in his chips and do a personal dream project.