Europe will fall in your lifetime

>Europe will fall in your lifetime

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/12/row-in-italy-over-right-wing-newspapers-decision-to-give-out-fre/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SEND HELP ITALY BRO PLEASE

Every country that was in the Warsaw Pact has a quickly shrinking population except for Russia and Central Asia. Just something to think about.

Europe fell in 1945

America fell in 1918

third post best post

>Europe will implode, re-emerge without a sense of suicidal compassion, and reclaim its place as the mantle of civilization in your lifetime.

Please.

Mother Europa will be rebuilt in my lifetime aswell

born just in the time to remove kebabs

I remember when I had hope too

America fell in 1913.

I'll enjoy watching Islam eradicate liberalism, feminism etc. in Europe from my new home in Asia. Fuck this shit, I'm out.

>Eradicate the Vatican and the Pope

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Inshallah

Russia's population is shrinking though, and there's a huge brain drain.

Our country is one of the least liberal in the world (you can see the results).

if things go to total shit, I'm going to japan, temporarily until Mother Europa is saveable

I thought Ireland was liberal as fuck?

It's not shrinking.

never change, america

*Western Europe
CE&EE still stronk

"If things in Syria go to total shit, I'm going to Norway, temporarily until Mother Syria is saveable."

If that´s the case then the next war will be russia vs central asia, because that´s the only way how we kept the population low in the last...

well, how we mostly kept population low

The only way to obtain a social revolution in Italy is to ban football.

Not taxes, not salaries, not pensions but football.

It hasn't already? It's already fallen, dude, we just don't know it yet.

Historians will probably use 9/11 as an arbitrary point to mark the beginning of the new "Dark Ages."

If the Western world abandoned its sense of compassion outright and focused on the rest of the world in a joint effort, could anything really stop it, even today? I feel like the tech gap is still just as huge, if not bigger, than it was back during the colonial era.

West Europe bro

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/12/row-in-italy-over-right-wing-newspapers-decision-to-give-out-fre/

Italy’s prime minister condemned as “squalid” a conservative newspaper’s decision to give away free copies of Hitler’s Mein Kampf, a move also criticised by politicians and the country’s Jewish community.

The Right-wing newspaper, Il Giornale, which is owned by the family of former prime minister Silvio Berlusconi, found itself at the centre of a growing row after thousands of copies of the political tract, first published in 1925, were handed out free on Saturday.

“The fact that an Italian daily would hand out free copies of Mein Kampf I find squalid,” Matteo Renzi, the prime minister, said in a tweet.

The move was condemned as “shameful” and a “total scandal” by centrist and Left-wing politicians. Laura Boldrini, the head of the lower house of parliament, also condemned the offer, expressing “solidarity with all the victims of the Holocaust.”

Renzo Gattegna, a leader of the Italian Jewish community, said it was “indecent” that Il Giornale had chosen to disseminate Hitler’s book.

Russia also has shrinking population. They've improved their TFR a fairly impressive amount over the last decade but that's going from a disastrously low starting point to just about parity with the EU average. If they manage to keep improving it and get back above 2 maybe there's hope.

You know we'll take you down with us. There is no escaping.

>These stupid goy faggots think "Asia" is going to let their sorry asses in once Europe goes down the drain

Ha ha ha ha ha, no, the Jews don't rule Asia so you won't be let in you filthy coward beggars.

>europe will fall in your lifetime

Fucking stoked.

Yeah but you got the same underlying problem as everyone else - not enough babies, too many old people.

I'll laugh and then I'll fight. You guys are cucks but you dont deserve this.

>tfw not landlocked in the middle of this shit continent
>tfw our bridge to sweden can be BTFO on command
>tfw there is only one, narrow border to Germany

Have fun down there faggots, I will be getting comfy

Yeah mass migration certainly won't happen. But if they're smart they'll let the best scientists and those with considerable capital move over but not give any political rights. The bulk of Westerners are fucked though.

>you will live in a dystopian world in your lifetime

We should colonize south America. You could use 200 million white people.

>But if they're smart they'll let the best scientists and those with considerable capital move over

So literally not one person from Sup Forums...

Kek.

>In your lifetime
In this decade, more like.

>"Denmark's Muslims make up approximately 6% of the population and form the country's second largest religious community and largest minority religion"

Yeah I don't think you'll be getting too comfy bud. That's about 5.9% too high.

Unless it falls before I go to the hardware store to pick up some things, I don't think so.

It's ok, we have each other and our 2d waifus.

Italy cannot resist being "bigoted" for much longer. We are steadily going in the direction of Sweden, we are just lagging behind the others.
That's why I'm going within a couple of years. Inshallah we will hold out until then.

T H E B L A C K P I L L

I'll always love you dumb edgy faggots :^)

You're not going anywhere, wop.

sure Ahmed, sure. I will enlist into some militia specially to shot some stupid kraut or mudslime crossing Polish border

Fall from what? Europe hasn't been relevant in about 50 years.

Hah good riddance. Maybe then we can finally send our shitlibs on a pilgrimage to the great caliphate of Eurabia that shitlibs love to lust over. When it finally happens, you Vatican motherfuckers better give the Sand Niggers a battle to the death. Knowing Eurofags though, you're all just going to bow on your knees in praise of that faggot Allah snackbar.

>implying it would have been better if Hitler had won and mercilessly enslaved slavs, poles, french, etc.

Don't kys user. We love you.

Don't complain.
God is sending the barbarian horde to wipe away the degeneracy for us. The rise of Islam and the fall of Liberalism is a necessary precondition for the return of Christendom. Once the whole Liberal/Enlightenment project is discredited, Europeans will look beyond the Revolution for the ancient faith and Church.

hahaha bruh your governments are stabbing u in the back for profits, using police and millitary to keep you in line. You dont have guns, the terroists do. You guys are completely fucked, just start memorizing the quran so maybe they will have mercy on you.

No it won't
We will endure, no matter what
Stay strong maccaroni man

I fucking love America. Yurop is so fucking gay and lame and you guys are so based by comparison.

Keep on keeping on.

Let the little Yurofag have his fantasies of redemption.

60%

60%

you will be invaded by the Russians again
the Russians are allies with the Muslims

This. Thanks Wilson.

no, that certainly not. but it was the beginning of the decline of national identity, autonomy, patriotism and the uprise of americanisation and multiculturalism.
but i would set the final date with 1968 - when leftwing hippie scum started to spread into the broader society and institutions.

Half of which are women and quarter of which are old people. That leaves about 1.5 % of military aged muslims against 500.000 viking descendants. We´re gonna have a fieldtrip and rape their wives and mothers afterwards!

>Russians are allies with Muslims
1. Since when?
2. not near their immediate borders
3. Only in middle east area due to geopolitics

Europe is Byzantium 2.0.

In 100 years there will be Minarets around the Sacre Coeur in Paris and other churches in Europe.

Maybe not our lifetime but certainly our children will see, at the very least the beginning of a European renaissance.

I took the black pill a long time ago.

Now I'm going to be a friendless virgin watching Europe fall with my cat.

Remove 68ers when?

>Now I'm going to be a friendless virgin watching Europe fall with my cat.

At least you tried user

I don't disagree. What I find most regretful is how much of an opportunity Hitler really had to be god emperor, savior of the white race. But he turned on his own people, his own racial stock, because of his bullshit German master race ideology. He could have united all Europeans against liberal democracy.

It would have sucked either way. The decline of nationalism and identity along with the advent of POZ, vs. an insane dictator who enslaved white people. We got the POZ. Not really sure if that's better or worse.

i'm afraid it's already too late. they have caused too much harm. liberal EU policy did the rest.
but th only good thing about this migration-crisis: they are losing big time. if ppl don't forget about this disaster til the next elections, they'll be quite fucked. i hope this so much.

AND RISE AGAIN FROM THE ASHES ANEW

You can at least not foot the bill for their retirement from fucking everything up, Mephistopheles.

>Virgin
>Cat
Just fuck the cat.

i absolutely agree. it's a shame how he used his almost endless power. he had so many opportunities and used it for destruction and slavery.

democracy per se would be ok for me, but not the liberal elitist's version. it's not democratic anyway - never ever has a majority of us supported this leftwing refugees welcome BS. it's even more mânipulative than a dictatorship.

d-damn

>Europe has fallen before your lifetime

i personally don't as i don't pay taxes. bc if write offs and as much inofficial work as possible i always turned out tax free at the end of a year.
i don't want anything of them and i don't want to give them anything.

btw i appreciate the faust reference. it's one of my absolute favourite work.

>not allowed to own guns
>no free speech

It's already fallen OP. If your country lacks these things you have already lost.

My sides

defeatism is cowardice.

Everything dies user, that is life
But, you can always build from the remains,
maybe something better

Europe as an entity is an illusion. Mostly it's a history of warfare between different European nations. Thus whole "fall" rhetoric is humorous in its emotionality. If we had the communications systems of the 1950s, you'd barely care what happened outside your village or hamlet aside from warfare. People used to live their life and not sperg out about some macrolevel hypotheticals and narratives.

We need to kill the jews while we still can. Only then can we reverse the effects they have had on us.

I never tried, Mads

kek

Don't forget about the sand niggers.

>Europe as an entity is an illusion.
I still find it really sad though. Europe deserves much more than just being a bitch to America or Russia. Why shouldn't Europe be a superpower that can easily rival all others?

SOON

This is what happens when you send millions of alphas to a meat grinder. Of course there will be more beta offspring.

What are the factors for this?

Fuck yeah

And nice dubs.

>implying that's a bad thing
The fall of the EU is all that can save Europe. It's up to the brits to get the ball rolling

Why bother being hopeful if it is inevitable? The chance of Europe redeeming itself is more unlikely than dying in a Nuclear explosion launched by Zimbabwe.