ITT: Movies only you like

ITT: Movies only you like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1okpAj7Fhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the lovely bones

My friend, that movie was excellent and it was a damn shame it not got a theatrical release in the US.

This movie matched the actual literary character much better than Conan.

Also
>Beowulf

I dig this movie a lot. I can see why people don't like it, but I'm a sucker to cyberpunk and tech related movies. Especially 90s cyberpunk and tech movies. I love the cheesy 90s CGI, prime Pierce Brosnan, and just the overall silliness of this movie.

Here's another similar one. True cheesefest, and goddamn it's great.

>that scene where Johnny (Keanu Reeves) has a fit and it's some of the worst acting I've ever seen
youtube.com/watch?v=J1okpAj7Fhw

Why people don't like it?

nah I love this one too. best representation of cyberpunk in live-action yet. desperately needs a special edition blu-ray.

What were the writers thinking? This girl who has been living in poverty her whole life listens to keanu reeves literally tell her that he's better than her and somehow she immediately falls in love with him? jesus christ

>some of the worst acting I've ever seen
only if it wasn't meant to be funny

That movie will always have a place in my heart.

The Sequel, in other hand...

the second part of the movie is kinda meh desu
but yeah, it's a great kino

The Exorcist 2. It's fucking Kino. I can't believe I live in a world where it's considered one of the worst movie ever made.

I really enjoyed it even though it was just people talking

favorite part where he tells em that even though he's immortal he is still basically just a man and still vulnerable to change and just wants to live a quiet life

Any similar movies like this and Van Helsing?

Season of The Witch.

lel

Real Steel.
Steel Dawn.

You win

That was horrible mang. Van Helsing had at least decent visuals.

What kind of a person are you? How horrible.

It caught me by surprise and I never read the book.

I liked some elements of it, felt a bit undercooked but ending got me. It also had near to no competition in the genre.

The "twists" were ridiculously over-telegraphed but I suppose it wasn't really bad like After Earth.

I loved how they did the ending, even if they overtelegraphed it. If only the main character wasn't the blandest actor ever.