Skip to 3:30

who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgBwq_2e1XY&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=JgBwq_2e1XY&t=3s

woops forgot to post vid

What's funny is you could pull a pellet gun on them and they'd run away like pussies. I bet even British prisons are soft.

Serious question: would they do this to a shitskin immigrant

The whiny poorfag with the camera.

The British police priorities are a joke

>haha lets go antagonize schizophrenic tinfoils about TV licenses instead of dealing with chavs roaming the streets like feral dogs

I guess its easy to bully the mentally ill than deal with real policing

of course not

HAHAHAHHAHA

Great thread buddy your check from your (((paymasters))) is in the post.

Keep stiring up Euro vs euro vs anglo vs white vs white threads :^)

Why dont they just take it out of your taxes? Ridiculous

Are these real ads? Orwellian vibes

jesus christ the UK is a fucking mess

can't believe Sup Forums actually thinks they are uncucked cause they voted to shoot themselves in the foot with BREXIT

What the fuck

You sound like a faggot.

Is it true the politicians do not have a brexit plan and they might ignore it

what a second tv license is a real thing? no fucking way i thought it was some stupid Sup Forums troll. this cant be real

Can somone explain the TV tax to me? How can the government find out you have a TV if you don't have a TV subscription and simply use it for gaming or watching dvds and such? Does the tax also count on monitors and do you pay tax per residence or per device? NLfag here and thankfully we haven't been submitted to this shit yet as far as I know.

t. Statist shill

The police being goons for TV License thugs while they could be out dealing with real crimes is disgusting

They are now trying to block Brexit via IRISH COURTS right now

CHAT SHIT GET BANGED

They have no idea what to do, but they have every right to not go ahead with it.

>this is illegal in america

you paw them only if you are connected to the national channel, i suppose

like here, we dont have taxes for the TV, but the government subsidize the national TV channel anyway, so your tax money go there one way or another

The faggot with the camera obviously.
>break law
>get fined
>refuse to pay fine
>act like a shithead when someone comes to collect the fine
Don't matter if the law is stupid. You have to abide it.

Someone has been watching too many AM I BEING CONTAINED videos on youtube.

>tv license meme is real

Not for a few years.

pay*

I imagine a general election will be called first which will largely be run on a pro/anti brexit campaign

>chav

Wew lad, didn't know that particular term was still in currency. You must be the coolest guy at the Job Centre

Is there any more to this?
I really want to know what happened after they found out that he didn't have a heavily pregnant wife and that he actually was Gerry

i don't get it. the guy has a warrant yes or no ?

Fag with the cam is in the wrong for EVER opening the door or talking to them.

I get neetbux to shitpost here every day m8

Chavs are still a thing oop north

To clarify:
TV licence is required if you want to watch national TV.

You dont need it if youre only using your tv for xbox/netflix/films/torrented things (although torrenting itself is illegal) etc.

Also you can get away with not paying it because the only way they can tell if your TV is plugged in to the national channels is to come in and check so all you have to do is:
1) Unplug your lead to the arial either every night or when someone comes knocking or
2)Not let the TV licence man in

The idiot with the camera has been caught bang to rights and is trying to get out of it. Too late, should have been smarter earlier. Also the man in the white shirt is from the bailiffs office not the TV licence office so he has a right to come in and excecute the warrant.

Im not sure how he was caught on 29th of january or whenever but i can only assume he let the TV licence man in....

Just because you are scared of walking past "chavs" does not mean a crime is being committed.

Perhaps you should try not being such a poof.

>implying young to middle aged chavs, niggers and shitskins arent causing most crime in UK

You can still buy them though. Try again :)

these days they also include bbci player on the list so if i have a internet conection how do i prove im not watching that shit?

you can buy heroin too

>waah waah waaah
>I'm scared of walking past people in the street
>Help me Officer
>HELP ME!