ITT: We speculate how certain TWD characters will die

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77093750/#77093878
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Negan will all fuck them to death

wont

There's no major character deaths between where they're at now in the show and where they're at in the comics so it's hard to tell what's gonna happen with certain characters.

After reading the spoilers I fucking HATE Rosita. If Daryl pissed you off this season with punching Negan then oh boy. Hate Rick now too. Pussy refuses to punish her but he will fuck with Alexandrians not in his in-group all the live long.

when hiatus comes back, at the season finale cliffhanger, it will be revealed that, after a spetacular rescue effort has all been for naught:
darryl is chained with a bag over his head, and when it's removed it's discovered he's ***CHANGGGGGED****

I thought Sasha would take Holly's comic death but now I think that might go to Rosita

Rick, Carl, Daryl and Michonne have so much plot armor, that they're never going to be killed off.

Rick, Carl and Michonne are still alive in the comics, so that only really leaves Daryl as a wildcard. But the writers are too smart to kill him off. They know he has a huge fan base.

I'm not sure when they're supposed to renegotiate contracts, but I wouldn't doubt if Norman Reedus ends up getting paid more than Andy Lincoln.

Where's spoilers for tonight?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77093750/#77093878

carl's aging is a huge issue though

he's basically become the focus of the comics so i have no idea what the fuck they're going to do

well according to spoilers Eugene gets taken by Negan because he finds out he made the bullet so it might be Eugene who gets it

That's true, but killing off Carl would require the writers to rewrite massive portions of the comic book plot. It also removes Rick's primary reason for keeping his shit together. He's always been about "muh Carl" regardless of whatever flowery bullshit he's spouted about "keeping the group alive and together."

But yeah, it's funny you mention it, because I think Chandler Riggs' contract is up now that they've finished filming season 7. It'll be interesting to see what news pops up about his contract negotiations.

>few men left alive who can make ammunition
>kills him

Negan is gonna treat Eugene like a king if he finds out

No way. Killing him is a deviation that will obviously never happen until maybe they go a different route from a comics in general with the entire plot.

Pretty sure daryl will die in either second to last episode, last episode/potential movie. Guarantee he dies like a badass doing some heroic shit

Beta will kill Daryl whenever she shows up

He takes Eugene back to the Sanctuary. The only people who die in this episode are Spencer and Olivia.

Anyone else think Dwight might die prematurely in the show? He'll probably make it past the time skip but beyond that Daryl could easily fulfill his role for the most part.

Dwight seems like a jackass at this point in the show whereas in the comics he just appeared to be jaded at first. Plus the actor they casted looks more like he's playing white trash than a hardened survivor, so I doubt they plan on making his redemption arc fully-fledged. He'll probably die around the festival in the show and Daryl will fulfill his role from there.

It would be weird for Daryl to take over as the leader of the Saviors. It wouldn't feel organic. He has no history with them beyond being a prisoner.

Not to mention, Dwight is an entirely secondary character, at best, after All Out War. I doubt the fans would be happy to see so little of Daryl, unless the writers beefed up the role the Saviors play in later storylines.

>touching my husbando
they wouldn't dare

Daryl doesn't really kill Fat Joey, right?
I mean why give Fat Joey a name?
Dwight and Simon will probably live so why would Fat Joey die?
If Daryl kills Fat Joey then fuck Kirkman.

>TIL Daryl isn't actually part of the comics
Wow, how could that ever escape me for so long.

Finally killing off all the fat characters except fat titties here.

>Not to mention, Dwight is an entirely secondary character, at best, after All Out War.
What? Don't get me wrong, I haven't read anything beyond synopses since like Issue 140 but Dwight is pretty much the fifth most important character out of the entire ensemble cast from what I've gathered. He's easily much more of a plot driver than Jesus or any of the Alexandria guys. Even Andrea and Michonne have taken backburner tertiary roles compared to Dwight.

And you misinterpreted what I said. I didn't imply Daryl would become a leader, just fulfill much of the plot points Dwight did post-All Out War.

But muh Fat Joey....

Rick kills a zombie Daryl in one of the last episodes

Like a throwback to Daryl killing Merle?

Daryl will di ein honor saving the group or some women!! Daryl will die saving Dwight and his hoe

Daryl daryl daryl

The man who never talks. the man who hasn't had his eyes open for 4 seasons now

Rosita too fine to hate user.

Mid finale airs tonight. You read spoilers hours before it. what's even the point?I mean it sort of ruins tonights episode for ya.I get about full on random season spoilers etc. but like reading a whole ep the day it airs is a ruiner.

Watching this for the first time, almost done with season 6 now.

Is this guy supposed to be autistic or something?

just white trash with a sociopath as older brother.

Nah. Daryl is back tonight.

RIP beard

Then why does he act autistic? Merle has more or less the same background and he doesn't act autistic.

Looks so much better clean shaven.

Beards make men look trustworthy, scientific fact right there.

Merle didn't grow up with Merle picking on him.