Soyboycore

Post the most-laughable band/artist promo photos you have. Pic related, essential soyboycore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIyL0T6OsdA
youtube.com/watch?v=EvEJbpznCSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every man in the universe is a soyboy.

Including you, OP.

the gold standard of soy photography

When will the balding beard and glasses combo trend die? It looks so stupid and 9/10 people with that style fit the numale stereotype.

i dont care how gay they look as long as the music is good because im not gay like you OP

>lionel messi
>soyboy

it's an evolution of the 2000s urban hipster style

From left to right: Sad-eyes Johnson Schmeckelsberg
Babyface tumorcheeks
Young, rich, famous and still somehow looking like shit
Uncle Touchy

Fuck I hate these guys.

Oh shit lol.

There is only a single obvious soyboy in that photo and you know it. One of them could pass as an alt-chad and the guy on the left looks like a redneck normie

Honestly the guy on the far left looks the most soyboy. The rest are just surprisingly ugly for a pop act.

If we're gonna talk strictly soyboy, the clear winner is Hippocampus.

>tfw realizing every band is soy
>tfw realizing you are soy
Even """"alpha"""" """"neo-masculinity""" guys like Mike Cernovich are soy. The only non-soy people in America are illegal immigrant dirt farmers and ISIS lone wolves.

I can't wait for the day they spill beans on what Imagine Dragons is an anagram for. They'll be like the Beatles, only they couldn't hear over all the girls willing to tongue punch their fartbox. For these guys they won't hear over the deafening laughter followed by the silence of an empty stadium.

>Literally changed their name because it was too problematic
This is peak soyboycore

Who the fuck are these retards?

Imagine Dragons is an anagram for niggerdom as in nigger domination.

Wait, who is that? Are they linked with Jeffrey Lewis?

All the publications (NPR mostly) shat themselves over how these kids were gonna take over the music scene, but it didn't really happen.

Andrew Jackson Jihad
They changed their name and seriously said it was because Jihad is too problematic

GORMANDISING

HAHA oh fuck, it's THOSE faggots. I've never actually seen a photo of them. I've just heard that one communist song and I never listened to them again.

I'm only friends with one extreme feminist (doesn't shave) and she really likes AJJ

In 2016, the band officially changed their name from "Andrew Jackson Jihad" to AJJ (a moniker that many of their fanbase had been using to refer to them for several years). In a statement on the bands website, Bonnette wrote "1.) We are not Muslims, and as such, it is disrespectful and irresponsible for us to use the word jihad in our band’s name. 2.) We no longer wish to be a living reminder of president Andrew Jackson. Interesting historical figure as he was, he was an odious person and our fascination with him has grown stale."[23]

biggest faggot bitches on the planet. so much fucking soy

youtube.com/watch?v=PIyL0T6OsdA

>>tfw realizing every band is soy
>>tfw realizing you are soy
>Even """"alpha"""" """"neo-masculinity""" guys like Mike Cernovich are soy. The only non-soy people in America are illegal immigrant dirt farmers and ISIS lone wolves.

maybe if you stopped drowning in memes you'd be less depressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=EvEJbpznCSI

t.

All modern music is soy

delet this

Listening to music is a pretty soy hobby t b h

Choosing to be alive is a pretty soy lifestyle choice to be honest