Who got next?

Who got next?

I don't know, I'm not from the future.

many parts of Brazil are further east than the US, so technically you are.

NHL

USA

*reggaeton music starts playing*

NHL, they won't stay at 31 very long. NFL almost has to add two teams at once if they're going to expand, MLB will expand eventually but it'll be a while. The NBA has too many teams as it is.

>implying jamaica

>nba
>too many teams

Seattle was supporting their team just fine before it was stolen, and now attendance numbers at OKC are pretty solid, too. You could make the case that L.A. has too many teams, but other than that, growth is imminent.

NHL will most likely lockout during 2020. new team probably wont come for a while.

CHI

Towns don't own teams, people do. Nothing was stolen

MLB will probably expand next, then NBA. NFL owners have a good league system set-up, no need to add more owners taking away money they're making

literally had it rigged by Stern to get his buddy the team, knowing it was moving to OKC. It was stolen

MLS will keep expanding.
MLB has said they want to expand but won't until the Athletics and Rays get new stadiums. With the Rays, that will take at least 6 years.
NFL has no need.
NBA and NHL need to contract. The NHL might actually collapse under its own weight after this reckless expansion into Vegas.
USA should add a state just to spite Puerto Rico.

reggae and reggaeton is not the same, you stupid amerishart

rude

Everyone goes into promotion/relegation, so city and town has a chance to be in the top level

>it is not technically illegal, therefore it is not immoral
We found the Trump supporter.

>NHL/NBA
Just because you don't watch a sport doesn't mean they need to contract. In hockey especially, there's plenty of international talent to support more teams. 32 in NHL is imminent.

>MLB
Imagine the entire future of your international, multi-billion dollar business on hold as you wait for Florida.

>is also American
See you at the barbecue, then.

This will forever be the dream, with the NY/LA teams being the American equivalents of Arsenal + Man U.

The owners will never vote for it, though, as they'd make less money if their teams were relegated. Why risk lost profits when you can still rake in billions no matter how incompetently you run your business?

It seems like a struggling team in baseball or football is doing a lot better than a struggling team in hockey or basketball. There are multiple teams in both leagues dragging everyone down. I'm an avid hockey fan and think the sweet spot is 24.

For me it's about money though, not talent pool.

NBA
Steph Curry will be drafted to Las Vegas

>for me it's about the money

Then your argument is irrelevant, because all 30+ teams in every league are making hella $$$.

To respond to your argument anyway, an individual shitty team is shitty because the owner is incompetent and keeps hiring shitty people. That franchise (whoever they may be) would do fine if the owner would sell, but they won't, because they still get rich off revenue sharing. It's a scam from top to bottom.

Reggaeton isn't Jamaican, it's Puerto Rican/Cuban music. You remember that song "Gasolina"? It's that kind of thing.

NFL is going to a team in Toronto and London.
Also USA is going to add a state in Toronto

when are you supposed to get puerto rico by the way?

Puerto Rico won't become a state

They get all the advantages of being part of the US while being able to wave their flag and yell about identity and pride

Its complicated. Sure they have the population and willingness to be a state but there is also the qualifier that they have to not be an economic burden to the other states. Currently their financially fucked and as a territory they have only limited means to deal with that. So this drives their push to statehood, but that can also be used against them. What's an easier republican platform than to say fuck this island of Spanish speakers trying to get in our union and get a handout? Personally I've vacationed there and love it and the people but don't see how it's gonna work without some big wig falling on their sword to get it done.

>They're*

I can't wait for the mlels bubble to burst. Watching it fall apart will be hilarious.

NHL is the logical one to even out the numbers, but I feel the NBA is dumb enough to turn the 27/30 pointless teams a season into 29/32, and will do it faster

The NBA might support a couple more teams.

The talent pool for the NFL isn't enough to support more teams. There are barely 16-20 capable quarterbacks as it is. More teams would dilute the quality too much,

I think the best choice for the NFL would be an international league separate from the current league.

I don't know enough about the other leagues to comment.

So like Texas

You would be surprised how much interest the South would have in hockey. People gave a shit about the Predators making it to the Stanley Cup. Hell, in Atlanta, they're still upset over the Thrashers moving. Down here, we have a minor league called the SPHC that has a lot of local interest if you live near the actual southern teams. You could have another expansion team (we'll put it in Atlanta again for sake of example) and it would be seen as a curiosity sport, but it would probably still retain actual fans unlike the MLS meme-expansion that only got as hyped as it did because people were suffering Super Bowl hangover.