Chris Pratt vs Ryan Reynolds

Who is the better comedic action star? Also what other actors do you think essentially have the same gimmick or look.

They're both legit funny, tbph. And they both make mediocre action movies. Really hard to say. If I really had to choose though I'd go with Reynolds cuz he's canadian and therefore doesn't feel threatening at all.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

I just want to be in a sandwich between the two tbqh famygdala.

Reynold is a great actor (I mean it, watch some of his non-Hollywood movies to see what he can do), but an average comedic performer. Pratt is an average actor with good comedic timing.

Reynolds.

He's been doing comedy successfully much longer.

He is also much better at action.

Van Wilder. No question.

Reynolds shits out Kino on a regular basis.

The Nines. The Voices. Buried.

Too bad that some of his movie choices were so... well... Green Lantern-y.

The Voices is a severely underrated movie. Even the cat was a decent actor in that.

>down to earth conservative christian American
vs
>A FUCKING LEAF

hard choices

They both have reddit humor. So to the average normal non retarded person, they are not funny.

But to the reddit eksdee person they are hella epic and make them laugh so much! High five!

Yes, It's pretty hard to chose the leaf in a way that is still polite to the amerifat. After all, when you chose Canada, you got to be as polite as they are.

Is Chris Pratt really conservative. I'm surprised that didn't stir up any trouble with JLaw for Passengers.

which of them should sodomize my anus? OP pondered

Ryan seems like a guy who could do some male on male and be cool about it. Not his main thing, but not something he would have a problem with.

Pratt would just get too much into it and fall in love with you and then get all represed homophobe when you tell him it was nice but you're not that into him and don't want a serious relationship.

You seem to have thought about that a lot.

Not even that user, but there's literally nothing wrong with that.

I never said there was. I'm having a long hard think about it too now.

Maybe they are able to work with people despite not sharing the same opinions and beliefs.

Some of us manage that every day.

JUST TAKE ME ALREADY AAAAAAAAH

How non-autistic of you.

Reynolds isn't funny in real life. Every late night interview he's done since Deadpool has been scripted so that it seems as though the crude wit is just his normal personality, which it never was before that movie. He comes off as disingenuous and like he's desperately clinging to the newfound popularity.

Pratt's face is like a real life version of Mickey Rourke in Sin City.

Both are total bros

Bratts gets the edge because he did wrestling

>ryan "box office poison" reynolds has been doing comedy successfully much longer
mmm, no

They're pretty evenly matched but Reynolds has the superior girl so he just edges out Pratt.

Reynolds for not being an openly conservative cuck. Pratt seems like a nice guy but you can't mock political correctness and be Christian then get triggered when people disrespect your religion.