When did you grow out of Metal?

When did you grow out of Metal?

Must've been around the 20yo mark.

I grew into metal around 17, after growing out of Nirvana and Radiohead

Me on the left.

I didn't.

this is now a fuck, kill, marry thread

At 22

I still listen to SymX and a few select albums to this day, but nowadays I'm more of a 90s NY hip-hop kind of person.

t. nu-male

i was never a metalhead but some of my favorite albums ever are metal

I grew into metal at about 20, but I did grow out of hip-hop at 17

I actually rekindled the passion I had with black metal last month

It’s weird. It comes and goes. It never went away.

I have an insanely high IQ (over 100) so I stopped listening to metal before I got to high school.

this is a very good post

kill yourself

i skipped the metal phase by jumping straight into metalcore.

fuck you poser nignogs

the crab will live on forever

that spiky hair long shirt kid looks more like he wants to be a member of the offspring

When did you grow out of horror movies? When did you grow out of fantasy or sci-fi movies? Metal is a genre that's 95% shit though, but when it's good it's amazing.
I never got people listening to only one genre but if I had to guess, people drop out of being a metalhead when they realize prettiest chicks like to dance and you can't fucking dance to metal with them, it's either compromise or be a wizard.

Irony trips

I never really listen to it.

I always played Springsteen and im thankful for having good taste even as a kid.

Lat year. Want to discuss our favorite Kendrick Lamar and Pavement tracks over a nice cup of hot soy milk?

so you stopped being a nu-male?

I wouldn't call it irony since I'm writing two metal albums so Satan better be with me damn it.

I actually never liked metal (cept for old school Sabbath shit) until I got into Black Metal last years at 23

Never. But I did "grow into" your mom.

fuck off retard

If you don't like metal you are a nu male

So I grew into metal around ages 12-14 and grew out of it around age 15. I listened to very little metal between from then up until about 25. Then I started to get back into it by listening to some sludge metal.

And now I'm heavily into it again although I now listen to way more black metal, and a bit of tech death.

Sure I get that if you're going to listen to any random modern metalcore/melodeath/power metal/djent band then there's a 95% chance that it will be shit. But metal actually has a lot to offer if you know where to look.

12 lmao

when I was a little baby

Never. Only acceptable answer

I was never into it.

Marry tubby (good food), fuck the redhead (duh), kill the others

>When did you grow out of fantasy or sci-fi movies?
late middle school. don't tell me you still watch them

sorry i listening to educated gentlemen that could easily be elves or divine beings that really couldve beeen stellar college professors

At 17, right after losing my virginity

>tfw you actually grew into metal when you hit 20

same time i grew out of indie, and rock music.