Post amazing shit you want to see during your lifetime

Post amazing shit you want to see during your lifetime.
No memes, no shitposting, no politics, just places you want to see

your moms butthole

Croacia seems a nice place to visit some day.

is this as nice as the pictures make it seem?

I want to see the northern lights in the arctic

over touristed already but I don't care

I used to go to places like those all the time as a child.

I'm going back there later this summer soon, pretty awesome stuff, fucking Russians and Germans have to ruin it now

inb4 cockroach memes, Cappadocia is definitely a bucket list item

I'm sure it's boring as fuck, and most people have probably only seen it once in their life (on a top gear episode) but northern Chile looks comfy

If you wanna go down with a board surf the sand dunes or ride it in a buggy and eat local culinary based on seafood you'll be in the right place. However visiting waterfalls are the places foreigners like the most here, it's calm and relaxing, you can forget all your Issues for a while.

the sweet release of death and I'd prefer it sooner over later

I want to visit Tanzania

Is this place a tourist meme or worth a visit?

Angkor Wat,

I have no interest in leaving America

Good thing there's some amazing shit in America to see

i really want to go to greenland i dunno why

It's nice

It does look comfy m8, but if you like northern landscapes, have you checked out Iceland or the Faroe Islands?

tokyo sky tree view from top at sunset

>ywn stare off aimlessly into the Tokyo skyline

I would like to scale this

I went up Tokyo Tower.
It was k.

I went camping there with my mom a few times when I was a kid, highly recommend it.

Anyone know some beautiful places in Africa? I know there has to be some but I feel like Africa is never really talked about

yeah

Egypt, Morocco

Send me to Neptune, the most aesthetic planet

The true joy of tokyo comes from being lost in the streets themselves. Immersing yourself in that orderly chaos is so fucking nice. Made me feel like nothing else in that moment existed in the world, like the whole planet was tokyo.

it's a shithole m8, don't fall for the memes. It's nothing but poverty and swamps

Just saw the Wadi Rum last week and it was completely breathtaking.

Would love to go there, but most muslim countries look down upon people who have Jordan entry stamps in their passports :(

You can always "lose" your passport and get a new one.

Why do they look down, I've never heard this before. I'd still recommend Jordan. People were incredibly friendly and besides one or two scumbags, most were helpful.

Checked dem trips
They don't believe white people will go there only for Jordan. They think the normal mideast visit for whites is Israel > King Hussein Bridge > Jordan

Victoria falls

I'd still go in a heartbeat. I've dealt with all sorts of shit at the boarder so a little guff from some puss schmuck is no skin off my back.

Also check them trips AGAIN.

Thanks.

Are you American Expat or Israeli? Either way arabs haven't really been to nice to me either so I feel like it's not worth going to anywhere in the Middle East.

>I've dealt with all sorts of shit at the boarder so a little guff from some puss schmuck is no skin off my back.
It's a bit different when you spend $1500 for a ticket and 2 days on a plane, but I suppose I'm preaching to the choir on this given your flag

American. The most shit I've gotten was actually at the UK boarder, where they grilled the fuck out of me. It was a nightmare. It was actually worse than being accused of a fake visa in Russia. Sadly I'm boarding so I gotta role.

I still highly recommend it.

Morrowind?

indonesia

I want to see an innie vag. All the bitches I fucked had meat courtains.

Here, I scaled it for you

I want to visit some of Japanese hot springs.
Rent the whole place for a couple of hours to enjoy it by myself and relax like never before.

Zambezi river

i want to see mecca leveled to the ground

How did Buddhism reach Indonesia anyway?

From 1 to 10 how much did you enjoyed crane crash over there?

uranus looks more aesthetic desu

Borobudur is shit now, too many tourist there and most of them are annoying locals

I just want to visit Japan.

Where's the best place to visit in Indonesia that doesn't have many (or any) tourists?

Was on this place last year, there was no many tourists

forgot pic

Ya fellas aren't thinking big enough.

The same way it reach Thailand, Malaysia, etc
They're in Asia duh

>Post amazing shit you want to see during your lifetime.

I want to see a holocaust, but there are no pictures of it because it never happened so I can't post anything. I feel left out. Good job OP. You dick.

I think I would be scared shitless standing on the Moon, hundreds of thousands of kilometers away from home, surrounded by dark silence everywhere I turn

I want to see a green-eyed Latino in real life

This is the only capital city I havent visited that matters to me