Havent found a band like The Smiths

>Morrissey's voice and pronunciations
>the instruments
>the melodies
>the relatable lyrics (inb4 soyboy)

Recc me some bands with Beautiful Nut-Worthy Vocals like Morrissey at least

Have you tried the smiths?

the smiths are shit but anyway you're looking for early Red House Painters, King Krule, Morphine, and The Full Montesquieu

The Stones Roses were The Smiths but with better drumming

Did you just recc me King Krule and call the smiths shit

lol

Uhhh Morrrissey solo

no duh poo poo face

At least The Smiths didn't have a shit singer.

Stone Roses has very good instrumentals but the singer ruins it as soon as he enters.

their singers voice is alot less unique

you asked for good vocalists, not my fault ur balls recede into you a cm a year

Jens Lekman? cute indie pop with a very morrissey-esque baritone voice, nice songwriting too. maybe a bit too lighthearted for what you're after though.

Try cats on fire

The Sundays

Try Gene, particularly their album Olympian. They were heavily influenced by The Smiths.

You forgot the amazing lyrics. But yeah, The Smiths are weirdly underrated on this board probably because a lot of people on here actually have shit taste in music. Morrissey is undoubtedly a musical genius, and the whole band complemented his songs perfectly.

ian brown is no morrissey, nobody is really, but i don't get why people say he's like the worst vocalist of all time. i never thought he made any track particularly worse - perhaps a more talented vocalist could have made them better, but i never thought he dragged them down much.

I think the majority of people on Sup Forums like the smiths, which draws a few people to ironically dislike them for replies

The Cure
The Clientele

Felt

nice girl
very attract

Morrissey solo

Sorry, that's it. It's depressing, I know.