Wiki leaks to publish "enough to indict" hillary

rt.com/usa/346534-wikileaks-clinton-assange-fbi/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=3m56s&v=34giUftE7BI
www12.zippyshare.com/v/sN2mI5XT/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would you warn it? Just fucking do it you ugly prick.

is wikileaks even still relevant to anyone besides RT and anawneemoose?

She won't be arrested
sorry guys

Yes, they release classified information.

Oh boy. He just signed his own death warrant. He'll be dead by the end of this week from "mysterious circumstances".

Gotta keep them on their toes. The same way Korea reminds us that they have nuclear weapons ,every year.

cool. but they wont indict her though. just like they wont indict bush, or obama, or clinton, or hw bush, or regan, or johnson, ect

Isn't he still in that embassy? He might want to use it as a bargaining chip.
Or to ramp up media coverage, to spread the word beforehand, so the media can't just ignore it when it's released. Or to gain some more donations.

They always give a warning beforehand you spazz.

yeah keep talking shit nigger

The faggot better do it even if it helps trump and I know hes anti-trump.

Get her, Julian.

>being a Shillary cuck AND Canadian
For what fucking purpose?

It is to everyone with an IQ over 85. Most of Americans are naturally excluded.

This.

OFTEN CONFUSED
ALWAYS STROKING

What a sad way to live your life, rotting away in some god-forsaken embassy, literally a prisoner without a conviction

That woman hating rapist really should watch himself!
The police will get him soon enough!

>yfw Trumps going to win

if he dies it will only make Trump stronger, before or after releasing any damaging info.

Timing is everything.

The stage is set for this fall.

And what will be the result:

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

I begun to lost hope that any scandal will ever stop her, she seems to be indestructible
All the powerful establishment in her pockets, from the silicon valley to Washington and Wall Street.
"Another scandal ?" will said the average democrat voter, then he will shrug off and said "she is a woman, and we can't let the racist Trump win, and she is the most qualified because of experience" etc...

I think the birpartisanship is killing America.

then just fucking do it you white haired hermit fag

jk, love you senpai kisses

Just do it already.

God I hate this pre-game posturing. Just release it.

lmao
how fucking stupid are you
this is nothing compared to what he already released you damn retard

he is fishing for which side will pay him more money from their off shore assets. oops i said too much.

>trying this hard to get publicity from his closet in the ecuadorian embassy

Finally.

> why would you warn it?
> rt.com

l love how such a simple question made such a simple poorfag mad. your shitty opinions or your shitty life will never matter to me

Say not said*, I'm tired.

What the fuck

Wrong info-geek.

>bipartisanship is killing America
>not niggers and liberals

I wouldn't trust this woman with my cat.

>The faggot better do it even if it helps trump and I know hes anti-trump.

Probably supports Trump over Clinton. Most people assume Julian is far left, but he is more of an anarchocapitalist.

bump for interest

Pretty funny how libs loved wikileaks when they were digging up W's dirt but now they hate it because all the dirt left is Obama and Clinton's

You're a literal fucking retard aren't you? Hillary is known for killing off people that might damage her career. His death wouldn't be related to anything other than her.

i really dont think clinton is that powerful

Looks like a type of demonic manifestation

to get money, i guess it will be a shit evidence like she forgot to return a book to the library or something.

Oh boy I really fucking hope so

Come on Assange this better be juicy

my thought exactly

LOCK THE BITCH UP

software malfunction.webm

WikiLeaks needs to gain publicity for their awards and funding.

Why wouldn't he just release it all years ago

What a cunt

Assange has followers and a dead drop, surely.

Not dead drop--you know, if anything happens to him the information about who killed JFK and shit gets released.

HAHAH WTF

No dipshit assange has been in the embassy of Ecuador in London for like 2 years now

He torrented a doomsday file that will be decrypted if he's killed.

Assange is a chicken shit. Hillary would rip his throat out with her bare hands and fucking eat it.

Shes got them crazy eyes

I'm calling it.

>"moderate migrants" riot in Bongistan and break into embassy
>Chimpout on Assange, he gets Qadaffi'd
>Embassy owners accuse Barry and Hilldog of shenanigans
>Russia backs it up with sauce from clinton server
>Trump asassinated, martial law
>proxy war in Balkans, maidan 2.0
>NATO starts dickwaving, Russia punches in the dick
>?????
>Profit!

Because he doesn't actually have anything.

Isn't about the only relevant thing to come from your shitty country the start of World War I and Schwarzeneggar?

Get bent, Diet Germany.

You're either bluepilled or JIDF. What are you even doing on Sup Forums if you don't follow wikileaks? Die in a fire, you mongoloid!

Hey I know nothing about US politics

Why is Hillary so bad?
Everyone calls her a war criminal but I can't find any good evidence. (Which I would love to see if anyone has)

you guys are pretty fucking stupid if you think someone as connected as hilary will ever be arrested. this isn't republican or democrat, it's just someone like her is never ever going to jail, from either side

>Indict Hillary Clinton

Hah, heard that one before. But by all means, go for it.

fuck off you retarded faggot

Yeah I thought he had some kind of dead man's switch ready just in case. Pretty sure he has a team of people all spread out, as well. Killing him just as this particular leak was happening would only draw more attention to the leaks and bolster his image.

Let's just say that if she's elected, you can kiss your comfy Candian lifestyle goodbye.

don't listen to Sup Forums on this one canada fag. hillary is just an incompetent liberal politician. that's as bad as it gets. don't get me wrong, she's not fit to be the president, but that's all she is for better or worse.

wouldn't be the first time Hillary got people killed in an embassy

I doubt it. The FBI have enough to indict her over the email server, and they are being obstructed.

The problem with Clinton is that she knows where all of the skeletons are buried. In many cases because she helped bury them. It's almost certainly why she hasn't been asked to stand aside by the Dems.

she's done for

Sure user, keep believing those jewish lies.

>Hillary will delete him from the faze of earth.

Did someone say CRAZY EYES?

That's because Google hides it all.

is that why she accepts donations to her foundation in return for weapon deals?

Shut it. Austrian economics is fucking based.

>All the powerful establishment in her pockets
It's the other way my dear goy, she is in the pocket of all the establishment.
Pls don't succumb to the narrative Mahmud
Petain Oware

We just hate her because she's a liberal. All of the emails / war crimes / corruption stuff is all 100% made up.

He says it in this interview with ITV about her incriminating email. BASED Assuange also supports Brexit.

Start at 1.20
m.youtube.com/watch?t=3m56s&v=34giUftE7BI

I dunno man i'm not gonna claim to be an expert on her, and i'm not gonna claim she isn't into some shady shit but she doesn't seem any worse then the average politician in this country as far as i can tell. my biggest fear with her is that she is gonna have to push some more anti-male legislation of some sort, as if things aren't getting bad enough as it is on that front. i'd prefer not to be arrested for fart rape or something, but ya i'm not sure things would change a whole lot besides that with a hillary presidency for better or worse so that from that what you will

Why isn't he in prison yet?

hes a leftist cuck, he wont do it because it will ensure trump presidency. he knows that trump will probably have him killed.

You forgot to type - H at the end

I recommend you read this

This.
insurance.rar or something.

Bill, don't you have better things to do than posting on a Cambodian rock carving forum, like dying from AIDS?

>Ukraine was two years ago
Fuck

www12.zippyshare.com/v/sN2mI5XT/file.html
Spread this link around

See my comment, go at the end of the video. He clearly despises Clinton and he didnt say anything bad about trump, just that he was unpredicatable and doesnt tow the party line which is as close as hell get to endorsing Trump.

Nah she's a warmongering cunt who will incessantly race and religion bait everyone into not paying attention to all the atrocities to humanity she commits. Bitch needs to rot in a cell.

He's antiglobalist. He understands what Hillary is about.

Does anyone have her kill list of possible victims.

I said i think she's pretty much a piece of shit you faglord, just doesn't seem like she is much worse then the other politicians we have. it's pretty much deciding between 2 turds in this country, and elsewhere actually. Though i'm not sure anyone can accurately predict what trump is gonna do, he may be a godsend or a nightmare

top kek
go assange!

Wew, that's fucking rare one.
Do you post here often?

If he could he would have done it instead of hyping it.

That threat Assange made is his death sentence. The Cunt will have him killed.

No, by the very nature of warning the world what he's doing he's made himself invulnerable. If lightning strikes this man Clinton will be blamed regardless.

How's the space program going on there? How did you get hired? Is your job any interesting?

He wont do it. He never does it.