It's another episode of user's parents telling him how disappointed they are in him

>It's another episode of user's parents telling him how disappointed they are in him
>It's another episode of user considering that he's disappointed in himself

You must kill yourself, that'll show them!

At least you have parents
>I suffer as a non-orphan

Figuratively and start a new life?

Was expecting a Russian flag

Of course! You have acumulated so much good karma through your suffering. Your new life will be absolutely wonderful!

Are you that NEET Canadian

Who isn't these days let's be honest

I'm literally phoneposting from work

go back to the bin, finland

STOP GETTING PAID FOR WHAT I DO FOR FREE REEEEEEEEEEE

WAGIES WIN AGAIN

I thought you were a wagie not long ago, what happened?

Quit because I didn't like the job and had a massive confidence boost and felt I could get any job I wanted but then that changed and now here we are, NEET again and parents are at the metaphorical boiling point.

okay what was the job? warehouse?

He is that leaf who creates all these "sad about something" threads. He is a clever troll.

Callcentercuck

Same as you user. Use to work, now neet and trying to get back into the workforce.

We're going to make it fella. I refuse to not be rich, life is too short to live as a poor.

i see, I'm a NEET too, trying to find work as well.

How many places will you apply to tomorrow?

I gave up on applying for job agencies cause they bait and switch you too often (it's never the same job advertised online) and offer you absolute bottom tier jobs. I've applied to walmart now for dairy/frozen stocker, and heard they hire anyone. hopefully it's chill. I only need to work for rest of the summer anyways though

Agreed, although currently it's bad in Canada even "jobs" filled Toronto is 7.5% unemployed according to the offical stats. Likely higher in reality.